Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
It kinda sucks we get eggs and not two locked breed change scrolls. I always have terrible luck hatching eggs and the ones I did I don't want or fit into my lair and now have to put in the effort to try and sell... I get that a lot of users like egg hatching but someone like me who has a very specific lair and doesent really care for G1s unless they fit my lair theme hate egg hatching
It kinda sucks we get eggs and not two locked breed change scrolls. I always have terrible luck hatching eggs and the ones I did I don't want or fit into my lair and now have to put in the effort to try and sell... I get that a lot of users like egg hatching but someone like me who has a very specific lair and doesent really care for G1s unless they fit my lair theme hate egg hatching
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
[quote name="Insomnia" date="2023-03-31 03:38:56" ] the new timed gift collection thing is punishing and doesn't make returning people feel good at all [/quote] Exactly! This system is a 101 on how not to make your advanced elder players feel welcome any longer. *sighs*
Insomnia wrote on 2023-03-31 03:38:56:
the new timed gift collection thing is punishing and doesn't make returning people feel good at all
Exactly! This system is a 101 on how not to make your advanced elder players feel welcome any longer. *sighs*
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
rosy maple
i made one that looks like a rosy maple moth :)
rosy maple
i made one that looks like a rosy maple moth :)
im alduin! they/them, it/its, he/him
fr time + 3hrs
2535622.png 2663112.png
OMG! SO CUTE! Here is my little one: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85044029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850441/85044029_350.png[/img][/url]
OMG! SO CUTE!

Here is my little one:

85044029_350.png
"Darkness!"
"No! Glowing!"
"Will you just quit it!!!!"
Like a few others, I was unable to be on when these limited eggs were available. Sucks the fun out honestly, yeah I can blow some coins on a breed scroll but that's 100% less fun and exciting as hatching an egg yourself. Since limited time eggs for new breeds seems to be the new distribution, I can predict I'll miss more cause I don't check this game 24/7??superfun
Like a few others, I was unable to be on when these limited eggs were available. Sucks the fun out honestly, yeah I can blow some coins on a breed scroll but that's 100% less fun and exciting as hatching an egg yourself. Since limited time eggs for new breeds seems to be the new distribution, I can predict I'll miss more cause I don't check this game 24/7??superfun
:( Man it really is a gut punch to log in shortly after this update to see you missed out on an egg.... Is there any chance we'll get another opportunity?
:( Man it really is a gut punch to log in shortly after this update to see you missed out on an egg.... Is there any chance we'll get another opportunity?
jBlKc4Y.png
Man I missed the egg... I really wish there wasn't a limited time to get them. :/
Man I missed the egg... I really wish there wasn't a limited time to get them. :/
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
Oh no, I missed it! ;_; Really wish the claiming window was longer!
Oh no, I missed it! ;_; Really wish the claiming window was longer!
yep that's pretty mean! i was out of the country for a while and missed this, please don't frustrate players like that! some people have lives that keep them from coming on petsites every week, doesn't mean the site isn't fun or important to them. less active players deserve galore gifts too, we're already punished enough with the feeding system.
yep that's pretty mean! i was out of the country for a while and missed this, please don't frustrate players like that! some people have lives that keep them from coming on petsites every week, doesn't mean the site isn't fun or important to them. less active players deserve galore gifts too, we're already punished enough with the feeding system.
Omg they’re so cute

Came out of hibernation and looked at the news then saw these guys lolol
Omg they’re so cute

Came out of hibernation and looked at the news then saw these guys lolol
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|