Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you store in your Vault?
1 2 3 4
- Personal collection items (25 of every food / material / trinket that doesn't have any other use)

- Unhatched eggs

- Awakened familiars

- Items for hibden tasks I haven't completed

- A decent savings of treasure and gems in case I Really Need something but don't have the funding on-hand for it (such as, when I forget to max fairgrounds one day during a festival and can't otherwise afford the skins by the end)
- Personal collection items (25 of every food / material / trinket that doesn't have any other use)

- Unhatched eggs

- Awakened familiars

- Items for hibden tasks I haven't completed

- A decent savings of treasure and gems in case I Really Need something but don't have the funding on-hand for it (such as, when I forget to max fairgrounds one day during a festival and can't otherwise afford the skins by the end)
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
My hoard of FRUITS BAHAHAAH
Also single copies of familiars I have, awakened or not but that is a little bit of a mess. I gotta go back to awakening familiars.
My hoard of FRUITS BAHAHAAH
Also single copies of familiars I have, awakened or not but that is a little bit of a mess. I gotta go back to awakening familiars.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
I've never really used the vault, and I don't truly understand the purpose? Does it prevent the items in it from being Crim'd accidentily?
I've never really used the vault, and I don't truly understand the purpose? Does it prevent the items in it from being Crim'd accidentily?
@Keldin yep, items in the vault can't be sold/transferred/transmuted etc. and if you're a big impulse-spender, it can be helpful in saving up. or if you need to keep separate counts of items for any reason there's one more item I forgot to add to my first post - I keep 5 stone fertility statues, 1 for each nest <3 (to the surprise of no one, they don't help at all) [item=stone fertility statue]
@Keldin
yep, items in the vault can't be sold/transferred/transmuted etc. and if you're a big impulse-spender, it can be helpful in saving up. or if you need to keep separate counts of items for any reason

there's one more item I forgot to add to my first post - I keep 5 stone fertility statues, 1 for each nest <3 (to the surprise of no one, they don't help at all)
Stone Fertility Statue
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
@Arsea
Hm! Y'know what, I think I'll put some of my favorite items in there, I'm a big fan of the dolls based on each of the deities :)
@Arsea
Hm! Y'know what, I think I'll put some of my favorite items in there, I'm a big fan of the dolls based on each of the deities :)
Hibden stuff and everything under Specialty that isn't genes or breed scrolls

Used to use it for storing treasure or gems too but now I've gotten better at saving
Hibden stuff and everything under Specialty that isn't genes or breed scrolls

Used to use it for storing treasure or gems too but now I've gotten better at saving
I set aside items I'll need for Hibernal Den Tasks in there for when they will eventually be needed. As well as items I like but I am not actively using or going to use soon.
Oh! And treasure and gems.

I find if I keep most of it in there I don't blow it on random impulse stuff before I have a chance to use it for genes and dragons!
I set aside items I'll need for Hibernal Den Tasks in there for when they will eventually be needed. As well as items I like but I am not actively using or going to use soon.
Oh! And treasure and gems.

I find if I keep most of it in there I don't blow it on random impulse stuff before I have a chance to use it for genes and dragons!
gLbZUkF_d.pngr4t8cP3.pngj1AKFqe.png2gr3ifR.pngxe4FQbY.pngupJLoFN.pngKHHYTYT.pngCTuU1r6.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.png98m5qoi.pngmPQFox6.png
mz77kVn.png
All the NOTN Swipp/Baldwin items so I don't accidentally hoard sell or transmute them. The Marva chests that don't disappear when they get opened. Fest currency. That's about it.
All the NOTN Swipp/Baldwin items so I don't accidentally hoard sell or transmute them. The Marva chests that don't disappear when they get opened. Fest currency. That's about it.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
  • Apparel
  • Currency
  • aaaaaaand almost all familiars that have reached the Awakened status because im too attached to get rid of them </3
  • Apparel
  • Currency
  • aaaaaaand almost all familiars that have reached the Awakened status because im too attached to get rid of them </3
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
1 2 3 4