Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ23] Mistral Meals - Closed
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
[center][b]Daily Activity: Day 4 Wednesday[/b] "Rose Boy strikes!! From the top rope!" Reishi leaped into the air then tackles his [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77366061]opponent[/url], knocking both of them down. The spectators watching the 'fight' cheer. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75573821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=75573821&skin=0&apparel=749,34149,4319,48652,49663,35545,23718,35546,34151,34152,40431,17233&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Day 4] Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity. [/quote] All dressed up, with his precious Red Rose now tucked behind his ears and wearing a fancy Sinister Top Hat, Reishi feels like a dashing villain. He loves the Sparring Arena, watching brave dragons take on the elite harpy with glee. But what he really enjoys is a mock battle, one that tells a story of a Hero fighting a Villain. A kayfabe. "Thanks again Egg, for doing this." He whispers to the other Spiral. Since the festivities were so close to home, many of his clan members were around. Egg was the perfect dragon to play the part of the Hero. He's bigger than Reishi but Reishi has experience in battles and he's a dancer. He's a battle-dancer. "No problem." Egg wheezes back. "Now get off of me." He bonks Reishi in the head with his 'padded' Spring Staff. Ouch! Reishi rolls away, onto his back and then does a backflip, just because he can. He then poses dramatically, and winks at Krese. Originally the intent had been for Egg to defeat Reishi, but along the way, the crowd started rooting more for Reishi so now they're planning a Face–Heel Turn for the 'Hero'. Reishi didn't mean for things to end up that way; he definitely needs to buy an excellent birthday present for Egg. He supposes he got caught up in the moment, and the desire to cheer Krese and Leslie up. He hopes the two are enjoying the spectacle. ------------------ TIL the word kayfabe. I don't know a whole lot about Professional Wrestling, but I realized Reishi would absolutely love it.
Daily Activity: Day 4 Wednesday

"Rose Boy strikes!! From the top rope!" Reishi leaped into the air then tackles his opponent, knocking both of them down. The spectators watching the 'fight' cheer.
dragon?did=75573821&skin=0&apparel=749,34149,4319,48652,49663,35545,23718,35546,34151,34152,40431,17233&xt=dressing.png
Day 4 wrote:

Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side?

You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.

All dressed up, with his precious Red Rose now tucked behind his ears and wearing a fancy Sinister Top Hat, Reishi feels like a dashing villain. He loves the Sparring Arena, watching brave dragons take on the elite harpy with glee. But what he really enjoys is a mock battle, one that tells a story of a Hero fighting a Villain. A kayfabe.

"Thanks again Egg, for doing this." He whispers to the other Spiral. Since the festivities were so close to home, many of his clan members were around. Egg was the perfect dragon to play the part of the Hero. He's bigger than Reishi but Reishi has experience in battles and he's a dancer. He's a battle-dancer.

"No problem." Egg wheezes back. "Now get off of me." He bonks Reishi in the head with his 'padded' Spring Staff. Ouch!

Reishi rolls away, onto his back and then does a backflip, just because he can. He then poses dramatically, and winks at Krese. Originally the intent had been for Egg to defeat Reishi, but along the way, the crowd started rooting more for Reishi so now they're planning a Face–Heel Turn for the 'Hero'.

Reishi didn't mean for things to end up that way; he definitely needs to buy an excellent birthday present for Egg. He supposes he got caught up in the moment, and the desire to cheer Krese and Leslie up.

He hopes the two are enjoying the spectacle.

TIL the word kayfabe. I don't know a whole lot about Professional Wrestling, but I realized Reishi would absolutely love it.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Hello! , ive been looking but I can’t seem to find the deadline for Round Two?

Is it tomorrow or the day after?

@Eialyne

Hello! , ive been looking but I can’t seem to find the deadline for Round Two?

Is it tomorrow or the day after?

@Eialyne

wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@Kiln You can find the deadline here . Whether it's today or tomorrow depends on your timezone, but by by the FRT clock it's early tomorrow morning.

Edit: Whoops, misread your post. Definately not the day after tomorrow though!
@Kiln You can find the deadline here . Whether it's today or tomorrow depends on your timezone, but by by the FRT clock it's early tomorrow morning.

Edit: Whoops, misread your post. Definately not the day after tomorrow though!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4279545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/42796/4279545_350.png[/img][/url] Stormcloud was so nervous about the lobster she had to go find a chart of its anatomy. Poisoning the judges would ruin the festival! She would have to be veeeeery careful when removing the guts, but everything in the head seemed fine. She hefted a large bottle of [item=Vegetable Oil] back to her station, as well as [item=Salt], [item=Sour Green Apple], [item=Sugarmelon], and [item=Wild Onion]. [quote] [u][b][size=5]Crunchy Crustacean Crackers (Contains Crystalplates)[/b][/u][/size] Crack open Jagged Beaks and extract meat scraps. Dry brine with salt. [item=Jagged Beak] [item=Salt] Pickle Madame Snapdragon petal with thinly sliced Wild Onions in a mixture of Sour Green Apple and Sugarmelon juice to neutralise bitter toxins. [item=Madame Snapdragon] [item=Wild Onion] [item=Sour Green Apple] [item=Sugarmelon] Thoroughly scrub Plaguebringer's Delights, then deshell. Remove and discard intestines from tail meat. Consult chart for disease vector locations. Use tweezers if necessary. [item=Plaguebringer's Delight] Heat Vegetable Oil in a pan and add the lobster shells and heads. Slowly simmer to infuse the oil with lobster flavour, then strain to remove debris. [item=Vegetable Oil] Remove stingers from Crystalplate Wasps, set wings aside, and grind separately into a flour and glittery powder respectively. [item=Crystalplate Wasp] Finely chop lobster tails into a paste using two cleavers. Add salt to taste and wasp flour to bind it into a log, then chill in fridge until firm. Thinly slice the log and bake until dry, alongside salted beak meat. Deep fry the slices in lobster-infused oil until they swell and puff up into large crackers. To serve, break crackers into bite-size portions, add flower-onion pickles, and top with baked beak bacon bits and wasp wing glitter. [/quote] Phew! She'd made a lot more crackers than was necessary out of habit, since her clanmates tended to eat them for her. Time to go see how the other chefs were using this round's ingredients. Maybe they'd like some crackers? She thought Ouranos' salad might go well in a wrap with some of that naan bread from last round. Or on crackers. Neptune seemed pre-occupied by the aesthetic potential of this round's ingredients. Very understandable, the snapdragons and wasps especially were quite pretty.
4279545_350.png

Stormcloud was so nervous about the lobster she had to go find a chart of its anatomy. Poisoning the judges would ruin the festival! She would have to be veeeeery careful when removing the guts, but everything in the head seemed fine. She hefted a large bottle of Vegetable Oil back to her station, as well as Salt , Sour Green Apple , Sugarmelon , and Wild Onion .
Quote:
Crunchy Crustacean Crackers (Contains Crystalplates)

Crack open Jagged Beaks and extract meat scraps. Dry brine with salt.

Jagged Beak Salt

Pickle Madame Snapdragon petal with thinly sliced Wild Onions in a mixture of Sour Green Apple and Sugarmelon juice to neutralise bitter toxins.

Madame Snapdragon Wild Onion Sour Green Apple Sugarmelon

Thoroughly scrub Plaguebringer's Delights, then deshell. Remove and discard intestines from tail meat. Consult chart for disease vector locations. Use tweezers if necessary.

Plaguebringer's Delight

Heat Vegetable Oil in a pan and add the lobster shells and heads. Slowly simmer to infuse the oil with lobster flavour, then strain to remove debris.

Vegetable Oil

Remove stingers from Crystalplate Wasps, set wings aside, and grind separately into a flour and glittery powder respectively.

Crystalplate Wasp

Finely chop lobster tails into a paste using two cleavers. Add salt to taste and wasp flour to bind it into a log, then chill in fridge until firm. Thinly slice the log and bake until dry, alongside salted beak meat. Deep fry the slices in lobster-infused oil until they swell and puff up into large crackers.

To serve, break crackers into bite-size portions, add flower-onion pickles, and top with baked beak bacon bits and wasp wing glitter.

Phew! She'd made a lot more crackers than was necessary out of habit, since her clanmates tended to eat them for her. Time to go see how the other chefs were using this round's ingredients. Maybe they'd like some crackers?

She thought Ouranos' salad might go well in a wrap with some of that naan bread from last round. Or on crackers. Neptune seemed pre-occupied by the aesthetic potential of this round's ingredients. Very understandable, the snapdragons and wasps especially were quite pretty.
Daily 4 (I CHOSE THE PERFECT DRAGONS FOR THIS OH MY BINDER) oh fun fact because of how long this is i cried holy hell this was a kistake to write i hate myself why do i do this- I deketed half of it in mistake and rewrote it and phone will not let me copy paste shit anymore HELPPPP [quote]Day 4 wrote: Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79776757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797768/79776757_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84825174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848252/84825174_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80898918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808990/80898918_350.png[/img][/url] As soon as the challeneg was announced, and the arena unveiled, all three of the Dojo crew lit up in excitement. If there was one thing in their core, other than creativity, that mattered to them the most, it was fighting. They werent called "RockHardGladiators" for nothing, after all. "How about we recreate your seige and subsequent takeover of Micfortress, eh Wizard? Show these [i]lizards[/i] what TRUE fighting prowess looks like!" The Imitator suggests, a devilish smile and ferocious glint in his eye as claws tap against the stone. Micwizard eyes light up, literally glowing wih excitement! Yes! The seige of Micfortress, how could he forget such an awesome battle! He ferverntly nods, almost headbanging as he pulls his comrades to the ring. "We need to test if the arena can hold up to my coolness first!" And with a thumbs up from the harpy groundskeeper, Micwizard summons his Mictank once more. Now i dont think i did it justice describing it before. The Challenger 2 is painted vantablack, absorbing more light than even the most sophisticated of shadow magics, you could say that this foreign weaponry was a tamed shadebeast. And what a hulking beast it was, Micwizard guessed in this world it would weigh as much as the largest of dragon breeds, and have three times the amount of magical firepower. On the right side of the tank, just above the wheels was the words "MICTANK" spray painted in bright pink and white lettering, constrasting against the jet night of the rest of the machine. Though the frankly horrifying mash of steel and fire was decades old, the spray paint still seemed wet, dripping down the sides like hot pink blood. Micwizard lined up the barrel with one side of the cave wall, where the arena was being kept, and charged up an explosive arcane blast of magic and metal shrapnel. With a piercing BOOM! the shell struck true, exploding in smoke and light. But when the dust cleared, only a crack the size of a child's finger remained. Basically spotless. Satisfyed Micwizard leapt out of his trusty tank and desummoned it, summoning an electric guitar and amp for Doorsguy, handing it to the Mirror drake before speaking, "you play music. Imitator and i will fight. Imitator, grab volunteers. It would be boring just playing out my duel with Micboss. We need to rebuild the whole siege!" Both dragons nodded in agreement. Despite Doorsguy's fighting prowess and expertise with a multitude of weapons, his magic use was limited and so he would not be able to recreate the more flashy fights. He was however able to play music, and play it very well. Sti?l, he promised Micwizard he would be joining in on the fistfights. Imitator, like Doorsguy, had years of fighting expertise at hand. Unlike Doorsguy, he COULD do magic, and a variety of flashy spells at his disposal was exactly what the fae dragon needed from the nocturne in order to recreate the flashiest, miccoolest battle Cier had ever seen. Along with this, Imitator stood on the podium and announced to the rest of the crowd "Listen up, drakes and harpies alike! If you want to participate in the recreation of one of the greatest duels of all time, raise your hand!" Surprisingly, quite a few hands were raised, more than enough for the crowd fistfight scene. MicWizard, Imitator and numerous dragon and beastclan volunteers crawled or flew up to the expansive stone and sand arena, and with help from some shadow dragons in the crowd, a semi solid illusion of a great castle and fortress was created. A near perfect replica of [url=https://hyunsdojo.fandom.com/wiki/MicFortress?so=search]Micfortress,[/url] back then named Boss Fortress, give or take some porportion changes to fit the draconian bodies. After some testing to make sure the illusion would not crumple under fighting, as well as another round of testing against the actual arena walls, Micwizard gives the go ahead to Doorsguy to begin playing, and so, to the sound of an electric guitar and a mirror's screams, the recreation of one of the greatest battles Cier had ever seen, commences. [center][i]oh yea, oh yea, come on girl, hey! She move so quick, she move so fast, she move so quick she make the good times last[/i][/center] Micwizard bursts from the stone in a pink and purple splatter, immeadiately knocking out one of the volunteers before dodging and destroying an arcane mud monster summoned by another. [center][i]she said even in the morning said you know that its on[/i][/center] Imitator copies the arcane mage's mud monster attack, but it is again easily destroyed by the superior fae mage. Despite the wind magic here he can easily draw from his wing prosthetics as a power source, as well as the scarce arcane magic used to hold some of the attractions together. Not that much mind you, he doesnt want the place to fall apart! [center][i]even in the morning, oh, oh, oh, free love! Free love! Free love![/i][/center] A fireball is summoned by a gaurdian in the crowd, and with a log found on the sandy arena Micwizard blocks and dissapates it easily, singing only the grains of sand near his talons. [center][i]free love, love, love![/i][/center] Micwizard then parries with a fireball of his own, striking it like a baseball into one of the fabricated towers, toppling it with an orange explosion. [center][i]she likes it rough, she bends them bones, she starts a-screaming when she's ready to go! Even in the morning, oh oh oh![/i][/center] Imitator who was hiding in the tower, swoops down to the ground and with a rallying war cry, summons the rest of the volunteers that were hiding in the illusion. Skin,scales, fur and feathers charge at the lone pink and black fae mage. [center][i]she said even in the morning yea you know that its on, even in the morning, oh oh oh![/i][/center] A spiral, as obsidian as the fae and his friend swings a sword and leads the charge agains the intruder upon Bossfortress. But the valiant effort is in vain as the opposing Wizard strikes purple lightning into the crowd, dispatching many of the spiral's warriors, harpy and dragon alike, in a splatter and explosion of pink and purple hue. [center][i]free love, free love! Free love, free love, love love![/i][/center] More dragons and harpies join the charge and are all again defeated like the fighters before them, knocked out either by bursts of magic arcane energy, or for the bold few wanting to for hand to hand combat, humbled as they realize the Micwizard is an expert in brawns as well as brains. As a final flourish to the last bunch of the army, Micwizard once again summons his beloved Mictank, either trampling those who come close with it's mighty set of wheels, or blasting those afar with magic tank shells, power Stormcatcher and Arcanist would only dream of obtaining. [center][i]pretty girl, come with me, two on two, three on three, passion is the flavour climbing up this tree! Make it right, move around, keep it on the underground, just beneath the covers i can see the sea![/i][/center] A few more arcane blasts and the crowd is down. Doorsguy jumps into the fray, still singing, but is bested like all the rest and so must jump out of the arena to avoid a knockout. Micwizard is in his element now. Just one more fight to go. As he races down the stone bridge in his Mictank he sees it. The Boss Fortress, soon to be his. Even back then, it was a behemoth, a great wall of magic and stone, just waiting to be conqeured by a more powerful mage. Though it is an illusion the cobblestone still gleams bright in the light of the sunset, and for a moment Micwizard is taken back, to when it was real, and these soldiers were not draconian performers and volunteers,but real stickfigure warriors, who were damaged much more than a bruise or a knockout. With a roar of the cannons an enourmous blast of magic obliterates the gate, freeing the stuffy walls to the air outside, as well as the incoming siege. Micwizard climbs into the tank's main cannon, and with much greater ease than before, now that he is a tiny dragon and not a 6 foot tall man. With one final BOOM of the cannon Micwizard lands gracefully into the castle's walls, and so the final fight commences. Time for the true seige of BossFortress! [center][i]she knocking knees, so full of pride, she make the move 'cause she has nothing to hide[/i][/center] a few more goons knocked down and Micwizard is racing thru the castle walls, red carpet soft and fluffy under his feet, candle and sunlight highlighting his dark silloheute. And there he is. Imitator, copying the fae's form, playing the role of the mighty Micboss, ruler of Boss Fortress. A mighty opponent, but not as mighty as the true wizard himself! Lets show these guys what a real fight is like! [center][i] she said even in the morning said you know that its on, even in the morning, oh oh oh![/i][/center] A blast of red and black light is parried by purple, as Micwizard charges up an aura to full strength. Because Imitator matches his strength he has no worry that he will be totally destroyed if Micwizard goes all out on him (even if that would be perferred). The nocturne slams his tail onto the ground, sending Micwizard backwards as he knocks into one of the arena walls. [center][i]free love, free love, free love[/i][/center] The two take to the air as Imitator carries micwizard into the sky before pummelling him back down with a vicious cackle. [center][i]free love, love, love![/i][/center] The cakcling continues as with a magical flair MicImitator converts his hand into a cannon and launches a magic burst at the grounded Micwizard. [center][i]free love, free love[/i][/center] But luckily Micwizard dodges the shot and rushes up to Imitator, slugging him with a punch to the face, and some kicks to the stomach. Imitatkr tries to pin him down but the fae wriggles out of his grasp with another kick as a stone collumn is summones, shooting out of the throne and onto the roof of the castle where the fight continues. As Doorsguy shreds the guitar, MicWizard and Imitator shred each other's flesh in perfect hand to hand combat. Blow for blow, bite for bite, every hit is shnchronized. As a bloodied Imitator is about to swipe at an equally battered Micwizard, the mage summo s his final trick: Micdrill, a large silver drill that goes over one's claw in a guantlet like fashion. He hasnt used his weapon since the seige, but since this is a recreation of that fight, he might as well use it now. He stabs The Imitator with the drill, blood gushing from the larger dragon's mouth as he tries desperately to free himself. But the effort is wasted as Micwizard blasts the two of them intk the last remaining tower, freeing Imitator from the drill but leaving him free falling to his death. [center][i]free loooovvee~[/i][/center] With a final explosion of fire and rubble, the battle is over. Micwizard once again stands victorius over a crumbled fortress, which he shall rebuild in his name as the greatest concentration of magical academia Cier has ever seen. Steadfast thru countless wars and apocalyptic events, Micfortress is a shining example of Cier's unwavering ability to face and overcome insourmountable odds. Meanwhile Imitator is lying in a giant pool of his own blood as his regeneration kicks in. "Hhhhhhnnngggghhh....screw you...." And thats my entry! Hope you liked it! Its way too long i cried typing it because i had to reformat tje broken parts :"D Based on the real Micwizard animation here. Essentially a 1:1 transcript of it with flight rising characters instead of sticks https://youtu.be/3N54tMDeink
Daily 4 (I CHOSE THE PERFECT DRAGONS FOR THIS OH MY BINDER) oh fun fact because of how long this is i cried holy hell this was a kistake to write i hate myself why do i do this-

I deketed half of it in mistake and rewrote it and phone will not let me copy paste **** anymore HELPPPP
Quote:
Day 4 wrote:

Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side?

You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.

79776757_350.png84825174_350.png80898918_350.png

As soon as the challeneg was announced, and the arena unveiled, all three of the Dojo crew lit up in excitement. If there was one thing in their core, other than creativity, that mattered to them the most, it was fighting. They werent called "RockHardGladiators" for nothing, after all. "How about we recreate your seige and subsequent takeover of Micfortress, eh Wizard? Show these lizards what TRUE fighting prowess looks like!" The Imitator suggests, a devilish smile and ferocious glint in his eye as claws tap against the stone. Micwizard eyes light up, literally glowing wih excitement! Yes! The seige of Micfortress, how could he forget such an awesome battle! He ferverntly nods, almost headbanging as he pulls his comrades to the ring. "We need to test if the arena can hold up to my coolness first!" And with a thumbs up from the harpy groundskeeper, Micwizard summons his Mictank once more. Now i dont think i did it justice describing it before. The Challenger 2 is painted vantablack, absorbing more light than even the most sophisticated of shadow magics, you could say that this foreign weaponry was a tamed shadebeast. And what a hulking beast it was, Micwizard guessed in this world it would weigh as much as the largest of dragon breeds, and have three times the amount of magical firepower. On the right side of the tank, just above the wheels was the words "MICTANK" spray painted in bright pink and white lettering, constrasting against the jet night of the rest of the machine. Though the frankly horrifying mash of steel and fire was decades old, the spray paint still seemed wet, dripping down the sides like hot pink blood. Micwizard lined up the barrel with one side of the cave wall, where the arena was being kept, and charged up an explosive arcane blast of magic and metal shrapnel. With a piercing BOOM! the shell struck true, exploding in smoke and light. But when the dust cleared, only a crack the size of a child's finger remained. Basically spotless. Satisfyed Micwizard leapt out of his trusty tank and desummoned it, summoning an electric guitar and amp for Doorsguy, handing it to the Mirror drake before speaking, "you play music. Imitator and i will fight. Imitator, grab volunteers. It would be boring just playing out my duel with Micboss. We need to rebuild the whole siege!" Both dragons nodded in agreement. Despite Doorsguy's fighting prowess and expertise with a multitude of weapons, his magic use was limited and so he would not be able to recreate the more flashy fights. He was however able to play music, and play it very well. Sti?l, he promised Micwizard he would be joining in on the fistfights. Imitator, like Doorsguy, had years of fighting expertise at hand. Unlike Doorsguy, he COULD do magic, and a variety of flashy spells at his disposal was exactly what the fae dragon needed from the nocturne in order to recreate the flashiest, miccoolest battle Cier had ever seen. Along with this, Imitator stood on the podium and announced to the rest of the crowd "Listen up, drakes and harpies alike! If you want to participate in the recreation of one of the greatest duels of all time, raise your hand!" Surprisingly, quite a few hands were raised, more than enough for the crowd fistfight scene. MicWizard, Imitator and numerous dragon and beastclan volunteers crawled or flew up to the expansive stone and sand arena, and with help from some shadow dragons in the crowd, a semi solid illusion of a great castle and fortress was created. A near perfect replica of Micfortress, back then named Boss Fortress, give or take some porportion changes to fit the draconian bodies. After some testing to make sure the illusion would not crumple under fighting, as well as another round of testing against the actual arena walls, Micwizard gives the go ahead to Doorsguy to begin playing, and so, to the sound of an electric guitar and a mirror's screams, the recreation of one of the greatest battles Cier had ever seen, commences.
oh yea, oh yea, come on girl, hey! She move so quick, she move so fast, she move so quick she make the good times last

Micwizard bursts from the stone in a pink and purple splatter, immeadiately knocking out one of the volunteers before dodging and destroying an arcane mud monster summoned by another.
she said even in the morning said you know that its on

Imitator copies the arcane mage's mud monster attack, but it is again easily destroyed by the superior fae mage. Despite the wind magic here he can easily draw from his wing prosthetics as a power source, as well as the scarce arcane magic used to hold some of the attractions together. Not that much mind you, he doesnt want the place to fall apart!
even in the morning, oh, oh, oh, free love! Free love! Free love!
A fireball is summoned by a gaurdian in the crowd, and with a log found on the sandy arena Micwizard blocks and dissapates it easily, singing only the grains of sand near his talons.
free love, love, love!

Micwizard then parries with a fireball of his own, striking it like a baseball into one of the fabricated towers, toppling it with an orange explosion.
she likes it rough, she bends them bones, she starts a-screaming when she's ready to go! Even in the morning, oh oh oh!

Imitator who was hiding in the tower, swoops down to the ground and with a rallying war cry, summons the rest of the volunteers that were hiding in the illusion. Skin,scales, fur and feathers charge at the lone pink and black fae mage.
she said even in the morning yea you know that its on, even in the morning, oh oh oh!

A spiral, as obsidian as the fae and his friend swings a sword and leads the charge agains the intruder upon Bossfortress. But the valiant effort is in vain as the opposing Wizard strikes purple lightning into the crowd, dispatching many of the spiral's warriors, harpy and dragon alike, in a splatter and explosion of pink and purple hue.
free love, free love! Free love, free love, love love!

More dragons and harpies join the charge and are all again defeated like the fighters before them, knocked out either by bursts of magic arcane energy, or for the bold few wanting to for hand to hand combat, humbled as they realize the Micwizard is an expert in brawns as well as brains. As a final flourish to the last bunch of the army, Micwizard once again summons his beloved Mictank, either trampling those who come close with it's mighty set of wheels, or blasting those afar with magic tank shells, power Stormcatcher and Arcanist would only dream of obtaining.
pretty girl, come with me, two on two, three on three, passion is the flavour climbing up this tree! Make it right, move around, keep it on the underground, just beneath the covers i can see the sea!

A few more arcane blasts and the crowd is down. Doorsguy jumps into the fray, still singing, but is bested like all the rest and so must jump out of the arena to avoid a knockout. Micwizard is in his element now. Just one more fight to go. As he races down the stone bridge in his Mictank he sees it. The Boss Fortress, soon to be his. Even back then, it was a behemoth, a great wall of magic and stone, just waiting to be conqeured by a more powerful mage. Though it is an illusion the cobblestone still gleams bright in the light of the sunset, and for a moment Micwizard is taken back, to when it was real, and these soldiers were not draconian performers and volunteers,but real stickfigure warriors, who were damaged much more than a bruise or a knockout. With a roar of the cannons an enourmous blast of magic obliterates the gate, freeing the stuffy walls to the air outside, as well as the incoming siege. Micwizard climbs into the tank's main cannon, and with much greater ease than before, now that he is a tiny dragon and not a 6 foot tall man. With one final BOOM of the cannon Micwizard lands gracefully into the castle's walls, and so the final fight commences. Time for the true seige of BossFortress!
she knocking knees, so full of pride, she make the move 'cause she has nothing to hide

a few more goons knocked down and Micwizard is racing thru the castle walls, red carpet soft and fluffy under his feet, candle and sunlight highlighting his dark silloheute. And there he is. Imitator, copying the fae's form, playing the role of the mighty Micboss, ruler of Boss Fortress. A mighty opponent, but not as mighty as the true wizard himself! Lets show these guys what a real fight is like!
she said even in the morning said you know that its on, even in the morning, oh oh oh!

A blast of red and black light is parried by purple, as Micwizard charges up an aura to full strength. Because Imitator matches his strength he has no worry that he will be totally destroyed if Micwizard goes all out on him (even if that would be perferred). The nocturne slams his tail onto the ground, sending Micwizard backwards as he knocks into one of the arena walls.
free love, free love, free love

The two take to the air as Imitator carries micwizard into the sky before pummelling him back down with a vicious cackle.
free love, love, love!

The cakcling continues as with a magical flair MicImitator converts his hand into a cannon and launches a magic burst at the grounded Micwizard.
free love, free love

But luckily Micwizard dodges the shot and rushes up to Imitator, slugging him with a punch to the face, and some kicks to the stomach. Imitatkr tries to pin him down but the fae wriggles out of his grasp with another kick as a stone collumn is summones, shooting out of the throne and onto the roof of the castle where the fight continues.

As Doorsguy shreds the guitar, MicWizard and Imitator shred each other's flesh in perfect hand to hand combat. Blow for blow, bite for bite, every hit is shnchronized. As a bloodied Imitator is about to swipe at an equally battered Micwizard, the mage summo s his final trick: Micdrill, a large silver drill that goes over one's claw in a guantlet like fashion. He hasnt used his weapon since the seige, but since this is a recreation of that fight, he might as well use it now. He stabs The Imitator with the drill, blood gushing from the larger dragon's mouth as he tries desperately to free himself.

But the effort is wasted as Micwizard blasts the two of them intk the last remaining tower, freeing Imitator from the drill but leaving him free falling to his death.
free loooovvee~

With a final explosion of fire and rubble, the battle is over. Micwizard once again stands victorius over a crumbled fortress, which he shall rebuild in his name as the greatest concentration of magical academia Cier has ever seen. Steadfast thru countless wars and apocalyptic events, Micfortress is a shining example of
Cier's unwavering ability to face and overcome insourmountable odds.

Meanwhile Imitator is lying in a giant pool of his own blood as his regeneration kicks in.

"Hhhhhhnnngggghhh....screw you...."

And thats my entry! Hope you liked it! Its way too long i cried typing it because i had to reformat tje broken parts :"D

Based on the real Micwizard animation here. Essentially a 1:1 transcript of it with flight rising characters instead of sticks

https://youtu.be/3N54tMDeink
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[b]Team Julia’s Child of Clan Medievalredragon Round 4 Daily Activity (Wednesday)[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54632489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546325/54632489_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][i]Bones[/i][/center] [center][item=Windcarve Bladedancer] "Zorro"[/center] [quote=]Prompt: Day 4 wrote: Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity. [/quote] Bones and Zorro had not thought they needed to figure out other things to do during the festival since they had planned to win the cooking competition. Now they found themselves aimlessly walking around the festival grounds. “This is ridiculous!” exclaimed Bones, “we should make the most of our time outside Clan lands and experience the local cuisine and food and spice offerings!” “That costs money, and I don’t know about you but I am fairly broke,” said Zorro. “Me too,” said Bones glumly. They both sighed. “How about we go and forage for items in the Mill Meadows and the Bamboo Falls in Singer’s Brook?” suggested Zorro. “Sounds like a plan!” enthused Bones. “Let me just leave a note for our Clan members so that they don’t worry if we do not come right back.” Zorro nods as they head back to camp to leave a note and grab their satchels and baskets before they fly off to see what meat, fish, insects and plants they could find and bring home with them.
Team Julia’s Child of Clan Medievalredragon
Round 4 Daily Activity (Wednesday)

54632489_350.png
Bones

Windcarve Bladedancer
"Zorro"

wrote:
Prompt: Day 4 wrote: Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side?

Bones and Zorro had not thought they needed to figure out other things to do during the festival since they had planned to win the cooking competition. Now they found themselves aimlessly walking around the festival grounds.

“This is ridiculous!” exclaimed Bones, “we should make the most of our time outside Clan lands and experience the local cuisine and food and spice offerings!”

“That costs money, and I don’t know about you but I am fairly broke,” said Zorro.

“Me too,” said Bones glumly.

They both sighed.

“How about we go and forage for items in the Mill Meadows and the Bamboo Falls in Singer’s Brook?” suggested Zorro.

“Sounds like a plan!” enthused Bones. “Let me just leave a note for our Clan members so that they don’t worry if we do not come right back.”

Zorro nods as they head back to camp to leave a note and grab their satchels and baskets before they fly off to see what meat, fish, insects and plants they could find and bring home with them.

earthshaker.png
[quote=Round 2] Congratulations, you’ve impressed the harpy members of the judging panel with their favorite type of food. Now let's show them the fullest extent of your culinary capabilities by working with some less than ideal ingredients. Use at least [b]THREE[/b] of the following ingredients in your entry: [center] [item=madame snapdragon][item=crystalplate wasp][item=jagged beak][item=plaguebringer's delight] Madame Snapdragon / Crystalplate Wasp / Jagged Beak / Plaguebringer’s Delight [/center] [/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24275496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242755/24275496_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Round 2[/b][/center] Nobori was a little nervous at having to face two more contestants with a not so ideal set of ingredients, but he was glad to have pleased the judges in his first ever competition. It seemed that the judges made things difficult this round, perhaps to find out which of the contestants excelled in both technique and taste. Looking over the ingredients, he decided to pick out the flower, wasp and lobster and headed back to his cooking station. Preparing a bowl of water, he placed the Snapdragon in it, leaving it to soak for a while. Next, he carefully removed the stinger of the Crystalplate Wasp, grimacing at how difficult it was to pry such a tiny thing out of a tough insect body. The final challenge was the lobster. Nobori cut into the insides and removed its liver, a poisonous part of the ingredient. After making sure that the toxins were sufficiently removed, he cleaned the lobster using running water and placed it into a pot to boil with the snapdragons. Next, he prepared several ingredients that would counterbalance the potential side effects. The herbal plantain would soothe any discomfort from hidden toxins, and he mixed this with the sweet potato vine, a hearty plant, along with some orchid cactus for an exotic, prickly texture. Fitting for such a dangerous dish, he feels. [center][item=Madame Snapdragon][item=Plaguebringer's Delight][item=Crystalplate Wasp] [item=Herbal Plantain][item=Sweet Potato Vine][item=Jumbo Shrimp][item=Orchid Cactus][/center] Once the lobster was ready, the cooked Plaguebringer's delight is set in the middle of a plate, laid on top of assorted vegetables and decorated with a ring of snapdragons, jumbo shrimps and crispy crystal wasps. Nobori presented this to the judges, and named it the Crystalplague Platter!
Round 2 wrote:

Congratulations, you’ve impressed the harpy members of the judging panel with their favorite type of food. Now let's show them the fullest extent of your culinary capabilities by working with some less than ideal ingredients.

Use at least THREE of the following ingredients in your entry:
Madame Snapdragon Crystalplate Wasp Jagged Beak Plaguebringer's Delight
Madame Snapdragon / Crystalplate Wasp / Jagged Beak / Plaguebringer’s Delight
24275496_350.png
Round 2

Nobori was a little nervous at having to face two more contestants with a not so ideal set of ingredients, but he was glad to have pleased the judges in his first ever competition. It seemed that the judges made things difficult this round, perhaps to find out which of the contestants excelled in both technique and taste.

Looking over the ingredients, he decided to pick out the flower, wasp and lobster and headed back to his cooking station. Preparing a bowl of water, he placed the Snapdragon in it, leaving it to soak for a while. Next, he carefully removed the stinger of the Crystalplate Wasp, grimacing at how difficult it was to pry such a tiny thing out of a tough insect body.

The final challenge was the lobster. Nobori cut into the insides and removed its liver, a poisonous part of the ingredient. After making sure that the toxins were sufficiently removed, he cleaned the lobster using running water and placed it into a pot to boil with the snapdragons. Next, he prepared several ingredients that would counterbalance the potential side effects. The herbal plantain would soothe any discomfort from hidden toxins, and he mixed this with the sweet potato vine, a hearty plant, along with some orchid cactus for an exotic, prickly texture. Fitting for such a dangerous dish, he feels.
Madame Snapdragon Plaguebringer's Delight Crystalplate Wasp
Herbal Plantain Sweet Potato Vine Jumbo Shrimp Orchid Cactus

Once the lobster was ready, the cooked Plaguebringer's delight is set in the middle of a plate, laid on top of assorted vegetables and decorated with a ring of snapdragons, jumbo shrimps and crispy crystal wasps. Nobori presented this to the judges, and named it the Crystalplague Platter!
Kunikuzushi
[quote]Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24283232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242833/24283232_350.png[/img][/url] Ignatius hadn't seen much that caught his attention at the festival until he stumbled across the various areas set up for..."fighting." The Strongman was no stranger to combat, and like most at the Carnival enjoyed the thrill of getting physical. He could already feel an energy overtaking his limbs as he quickened his pace to observe each area in turn. One in particular caught his eye and he could feel his heart begin to sing as he approached. An elite harpy combatant. [i]That[/i] was a thrill. "I'd like to participate." His voice was a deep rasp, one that sounded as though it was seldom used. He bowed his head as he was allowed entry before beginning a circle around the arena, eyes on his opponent. When it began it felt like poetry to him. Each duck and weave, each slash and jab; the pair dancers in some unspoken choreography. He'd advance, they'd retreat before pushing back. Step for step. Blow for blow. He hadn't felt this alive since he'd begun to unravel, since the hole in his chest and opened and grown, grown, [i]grown.[/i] This harpy didn't see his breaking as a weakness, didn't treat him as fragile as some had become want to do. No. In this harpy's eyes he seemed an equal. He let himself go, spurred by the singing in his blood, until finally the harpy caught him off guard and sent him tumbling to the earth, belly up. The harpy alighted on top of him, training weapon aimed at his belly. The first word. "Yield." He panted, grinning like a madman as he nodded. The harpy relented, allowed him to stand. He bowed low before them. "It was an honor, friend." The harpy nodded in turn. Ignatius moved to leave when the sensation of something slipping over his neck caught his attention. The harpy stood off to his side, gently patting the new adornment. He regarded it with interest before grinning once more and nodding. An equal. A friend. Maybe this festival wasn't so bad after all. [/center]
Quote:

24283232_350.png

Ignatius hadn't seen much that caught his attention at the festival until he stumbled across the various areas set up for..."fighting." The Strongman was no stranger to combat, and like most at the Carnival enjoyed the thrill of getting physical. He could already feel an energy overtaking his limbs as he quickened his pace to observe each area in turn. One in particular caught his eye and he could feel his heart begin to sing as he approached. An elite harpy combatant. That was a thrill.

"I'd like to participate." His voice was a deep rasp, one that sounded as though it was seldom used. He bowed his head as he was allowed entry before beginning a circle around the arena, eyes on his opponent.

When it began it felt like poetry to him. Each duck and weave, each slash and jab; the pair dancers in some unspoken choreography. He'd advance, they'd retreat before pushing back. Step for step. Blow for blow. He hadn't felt this alive since he'd begun to unravel, since the hole in his chest and opened and grown, grown, grown. This harpy didn't see his breaking as a weakness, didn't treat him as fragile as some had become want to do. No.

In this harpy's eyes he seemed an equal. He let himself go, spurred by the singing in his blood, until finally the harpy caught him off guard and sent him tumbling to the earth, belly up. The harpy alighted on top of him, training weapon aimed at his belly. The first word.

"Yield."

He panted, grinning like a madman as he nodded. The harpy relented, allowed him to stand. He bowed low before them. "It was an honor, friend."

The harpy nodded in turn. Ignatius moved to leave when the sensation of something slipping over his neck caught his attention. The harpy stood off to his side, gently patting the new adornment. He regarded it with interest before grinning once more and nodding.

An equal. A friend.

Maybe this festival wasn't so bad after all.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
[quote=Day 4] Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity.[/quote] Some of Delta and Anaconda's clan came with them to cheer them on during the competition. Most of them stayed back in their own tent near the baking tent, but some of the hatchlings were more excitable. Delta saw one of them, a small coatl hatchling named Vibrant, come bounding towards her. He flapped up into her arms and then perched on her shoulder. "Heya Delta! Did you see the combat stations over there?" he chirped, pointing at some dragons and harpies who were sparring. Delta nodded and bounded over to the station. "Ooh!" Vibrant stood up on her shoulder and jumped up and down happily. "Look, there's something for hatchlings too! Can I go? Can I go?" Delta laughed and set him down. Vibrant skipped over to the hatchling arena. There were a few activities set up: a spar with wooden swords, a tug of war, a dodging game, and more. Delta watched as he went from game to game, a smile on her face. She had a few more hours before she had to go back to the arena, so she could let him have some fun for awhile.
Day 4 wrote:

Some of Delta and Anaconda's clan came with them to cheer them on during the competition. Most of them stayed back in their own tent near the baking tent, but some of the hatchlings were more excitable. Delta saw one of them, a small coatl hatchling named Vibrant, come bounding towards her. He flapped up into her arms and then perched on her shoulder. "Heya Delta! Did you see the combat stations over there?" he chirped, pointing at some dragons and harpies who were sparring. Delta nodded and bounded over to the station. "Ooh!" Vibrant stood up on her shoulder and jumped up and down happily. "Look, there's something for hatchlings too! Can I go? Can I go?" Delta laughed and set him down.

Vibrant skipped over to the hatchling arena. There were a few activities set up: a spar with wooden swords, a tug of war, a dodging game, and more. Delta watched as he went from game to game, a smile on her face. She had a few more hours before she had to go back to the arena, so she could let him have some fun for awhile.
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[quote]Some of your dragons may be doing a cooking competition, but what about something a bit more physical? Do they step into the ring to try and do some sparring, or just watch the spectacle from the side? You are not limited to the three options I mention above, and can come up with any sort of play-fighting activity. [/quote] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19771070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/197711/19771070_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Serenity watched as several dragons challenged each other in the Sparring Arena. "It's nice watching from the sides, I don't think I can last in there!" she chuckled. "I'm pretty frail you see, and while I like having novel experiences, I don't think I would last against some of the dragons there with battle experience." "I'm more of a sidelines dragon. Besides, brawls can be more exciting when you witness it from an outside perspective." She cheered as two dragons sparred in the arena and tumbled over in a blur of wings and claws.
Quote:

19771070_350.png
Serenity watched as several dragons challenged each other in the Sparring Arena.

"It's nice watching from the sides, I don't think I can last in there!" she chuckled. "I'm pretty frail you see, and while I like having novel experiences, I don't think I would last against some of the dragons there with battle experience."

"I'm more of a sidelines dragon. Besides, brawls can be more exciting when you witness it from an outside perspective." She cheered as two dragons sparred in the arena and tumbled over in a blur of wings and claws.
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25