Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you store in your Vault?
1 2 3 4
I essentially use squirrel tactics with my vault, I keep:

A small amount of treasure and gems I immediately forget about (currently it's apparently 25kt and 100g), food to send to players who host nests for me, any material/other that can be used for hibden slots/brewing/swapping except chests (but I never use them), festival currency

1 copy of random materials/other that I find aesthetically pleasing, and 1 copy of foodstuffs I find cute (right now I have a leucistic crow, a magpie, a mute swan and a wood duck)

there might be an egg somewhere in there, I vaguely remember doing that at some point but I can't remember if I took it back out to sell it...
I essentially use squirrel tactics with my vault, I keep:

A small amount of treasure and gems I immediately forget about (currently it's apparently 25kt and 100g), food to send to players who host nests for me, any material/other that can be used for hibden slots/brewing/swapping except chests (but I never use them), festival currency

1 copy of random materials/other that I find aesthetically pleasing, and 1 copy of foodstuffs I find cute (right now I have a leucistic crow, a magpie, a mute swan and a wood duck)

there might be an egg somewhere in there, I vaguely remember doing that at some point but I can't remember if I took it back out to sell it...
xxxALvHUGn.png tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
bd3rM7f.png
Every piece of apparel and familiar I’d like to keep us kept in the vault; and of those categorized items kept in the hoard is either for Baldwin or for the auction house. I don’t keep any food or materials in the vault unless they are notn specific items. For battle items, I only keep stones I plan to use for coli builds (so ur usual ambush, berserks, eliminates, etc.) in the vault. Everything else in the hoard is sold. Any skins/accents I wanna kept/use is shoved into the vault, rest in the hoard are sold. All things like eye vials, gene and breed scrolls, boons, etc are all kept in the vault. Rest of the specialty items are left in the hoard for selling or for use. And lastly, for the other tab, I put chests, collectibles, currencies (aside from festival currencies), and eggs into the vault. The rest are left in the hoard for selling or transmuting.
Every piece of apparel and familiar I’d like to keep us kept in the vault; and of those categorized items kept in the hoard is either for Baldwin or for the auction house. I don’t keep any food or materials in the vault unless they are notn specific items. For battle items, I only keep stones I plan to use for coli builds (so ur usual ambush, berserks, eliminates, etc.) in the vault. Everything else in the hoard is sold. Any skins/accents I wanna kept/use is shoved into the vault, rest in the hoard are sold. All things like eye vials, gene and breed scrolls, boons, etc are all kept in the vault. Rest of the specialty items are left in the hoard for selling or for use. And lastly, for the other tab, I put chests, collectibles, currencies (aside from festival currencies), and eggs into the vault. The rest are left in the hoard for selling or transmuting.
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
I actually don't keep currency in my vault ahah. I guess this is a terribly common method of saving money on here but my general method is just don't buy anything expensive til windom. so only times I put money in the vault is if I have bank money and gotta keep things separate

what I actually have in my vault is a ton of excess den/swipp/baldwin stuff that sometimes I throw at the hibernal den gifting thread since my den's done presently, and extras of fest apparel. also elims to prevent crim-inal activity but it'd probably be fine regardless. and also full stacks of food so I can sell them at some point.
I actually don't keep currency in my vault ahah. I guess this is a terribly common method of saving money on here but my general method is just don't buy anything expensive til windom. so only times I put money in the vault is if I have bank money and gotta keep things separate

what I actually have in my vault is a ton of excess den/swipp/baldwin stuff that sometimes I throw at the hibernal den gifting thread since my den's done presently, and extras of fest apparel. also elims to prevent crim-inal activity but it'd probably be fine regardless. and also full stacks of food so I can sell them at some point.
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
A LOT of chickens. Eggs to sell/hatch later, fest currency...whatever other random things I feel like hoarding right now. But mostly chickens.

Oh also I put in gems in 10 increments and treasure in 10k so I don't blow it all immediately on something small and dumb. I don't usually keep it terribly long anyway, but it helps me keep it just long enough for the next gene or whatnot.
A LOT of chickens. Eggs to sell/hatch later, fest currency...whatever other random things I feel like hoarding right now. But mostly chickens.

Oh also I put in gems in 10 increments and treasure in 10k so I don't blow it all immediately on something small and dumb. I don't usually keep it terribly long anyway, but it helps me keep it just long enough for the next gene or whatnot.
lik2pA1X.jpg
old fest chests and certain holiday currencies for easy access.
old fest chests and certain holiday currencies for easy access.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
All of my gems and treasure. It keeps me from impulsively buying things.
All of my gems and treasure. It keeps me from impulsively buying things.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
literally nothing but *also* a single scattersight, apparently. i'm finding that i'm impulse buying things a lot less now, so i can usually trust myself with my money.

i still don't know what i'd do with the scattersight though, it'll probably just rot there until flight rising shuts down i guess
literally nothing but *also* a single scattersight, apparently. i'm finding that i'm impulse buying things a lot less now, so i can usually trust myself with my money.

i still don't know what i'd do with the scattersight though, it'll probably just rot there until flight rising shuts down i guess

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
[item=living stones] I have several stacks of these LOL
Living Stones

I have several stacks of these LOL
zdkBiZa.png
When I have extra gold/gems I put them in the vault so I have to stop and think about if I really want that impulse buy haha.
Also - hibden materials and extra fest fams/accessories/items so I don't accidentally melt them.
When I have extra gold/gems I put them in the vault so I have to stop and think about if I really want that impulse buy haha.
Also - hibden materials and extra fest fams/accessories/items so I don't accidentally melt them.
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
Nearly all my treasure/gems because if I don't then I won't have any left lol

Let's see... 10 each of the Dustcarve Dig materials (for nostalgia's sake), all my festival apparel and familiars, extra battle stones I plan to use eventually so I don't accidentally hand them off to Crim when I'm not paying attention, old festival skins/accents, any genes/eye vials I have, all chests and a handful of eggs (to save up for my birthday when I do a mass opening)
Nearly all my treasure/gems because if I don't then I won't have any left lol

Let's see... 10 each of the Dustcarve Dig materials (for nostalgia's sake), all my festival apparel and familiars, extra battle stones I plan to use eventually so I don't accidentally hand them off to Crim when I'm not paying attention, old festival skins/accents, any genes/eye vials I have, all chests and a handful of eggs (to save up for my birthday when I do a mass opening)
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
1 2 3 4