Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Commas,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Full support. Please.
Full support. Please.

Eek's Accents
[b]Full support.[/b] It's a simple QOL thing that would make everyone's lives easier - as shown by the 6 pages of other users offering their support! Would be easy enough to add to the settings section of the site too. Here's a mock up; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LhdzWFY.png[/img][/center]
Full support.
It's a simple QOL thing that would make everyone's lives easier - as shown by the 6 pages of other users offering their support!
Would be easy enough to add to the settings section of the site too. Here's a mock up;
LhdzWFY.png
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Support
Support
yes pleeeeease
yes pleeeeease
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
support, i always have to count the number of digits [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
support, i always have to count the number of digits
flygon.gifaggron.gifnidoking.gifgiratina-altered.gifmewtwo.gifblaziken-f.gif
support, anything over 10,000 (10000) is so hard for me to read. begging for this asap!
support, anything over 10,000 (10000) is so hard for me to read. begging for this asap!
signaturea.png
Always support.
Always support.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
support, I have dyscalculia and it's so much harder to read the numbers without any kind of separation, especially when I have to count zeroes
support, I have dyscalculia and it's so much harder to read the numbers without any kind of separation, especially when I have to count zeroes
HQsa6bD.png advAsr3.png | pings are ok :)
Full support!
Full support!
Hehe
pleeeaaase. even if it's just a setting you have to turn on. itd be a huge accessibility win
pleeeaaase. even if it's just a setting you have to turn on. itd be a huge accessibility win
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8