Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 247 248
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Arcane2 Ria can't help but agree with that sentiment. "Hot chocolate is rather nice. Doubly so if you find yourself with a cold morning." Smiling at the thought, he hands over another scroll. [quote][item=blotched quetzeel] "This critter is hard to spot, and harder to dodge." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Arcane2
Ria can't help but agree with that sentiment. "Hot chocolate is rather nice. Doubly so if you find yourself with a cold morning." Smiling at the thought, he hands over another scroll.
Quote:
Blotched Quetzeel

"This critter is hard to spot, and harder to dodge."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68827222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688273/68827222_350.png[/img][/url] Powerful indeed. The guardian draws its power from the gem itself, glowing as brightly as the gem as it absorbs energy, ready to defend the gem. Unfortunately for it, Alcyona, the warrior princess, was enhanced by the same light, the same gem, the same energy that the guardian thought it had an advantage with. The magic lines all over her light up as she approaches the gem. Her eyes, too, glow with its power, two beacons of light. Alcyona draws her sword from its hilt and points it at the guardian. "No violence is necessary," she tells it calmly. It was unwilling to let the gem go, even as Alcyona draws more strength from the gem, seeping it away from the guardian. The guardian's bright figure dimmed, flickered, drained from the power source it was so desperately holding on to. "Let it go," she whispers, nudging the guardian slightly with a tilt of her sword. It whimpers, its grip already weakening - intimidated, frightened, unsure. Easily, she tosses the guardian - no longer glowing - into the bounty cage and captures it successfully. She also pockets the gem. Without its guardian, it would be vulnerable to fall into the wrong hands. She had a place for it in her kingdom. A place where she would need a guard wearing [item=Brutal Lion] to be the gem's new guardian. [/center]
68827222_350.png

Powerful indeed.

The guardian draws its power from the gem itself, glowing as brightly as the gem as it absorbs energy, ready to defend the gem. Unfortunately for it, Alcyona, the warrior princess, was enhanced by the same light, the same gem, the same energy that the guardian thought it had an advantage with. The magic lines all over her light up as she approaches the gem. Her eyes, too, glow with its power, two beacons of light.

Alcyona draws her sword from its hilt and points it at the guardian.

"No violence is necessary," she tells it calmly. It was unwilling to let the gem go, even as Alcyona draws more strength from the gem, seeping it away from the guardian. The guardian's bright figure dimmed, flickered, drained from the power source it was so desperately holding on to.

"Let it go," she whispers, nudging the guardian slightly with a tilt of her sword. It whimpers, its grip already weakening - intimidated, frightened, unsure. Easily, she tosses the guardian - no longer glowing - into the bounty cage and captures it successfully.

She also pockets the gem. Without its guardian, it would be vulnerable to fall into the wrong hands. She had a place for it in her kingdom. A place where she would need a guard wearing Brutal Lion to be the gem's new guardian.
MreCscM.png
[center].M A G N A. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/820360/82035938.png[/img] [/center] ~In pursuit of the ice statue, Magna drives her ship down into the atmosphere of the planet Kald: a planet whose glimmering planes of snow twinkle with the dawn’s still warm orange and violet glow, and a light breeze that carries both frost and beauty in its winds as snowflakes delicately dance around the vehicle’s exterior and join the pure, white floor beneath it. Kald has a natural ambiance untouched by civilization; preserved by the care of dragons now ancient who believed its enchanting white deserts to be sacred grounds for the worship of the great Icewarden; a myth among many, but a figure of power and great wisdom to the inhabitants of the vast ice planet. Known for its towering ice cliffs and flurries of snow, stark and beautiful, it is also rumored to have beautiful creatures that could be seen nowhere else-- as well as some that dragons would rather not encounter at all. [i]Beeeep[/i]. Magna presses a button on her ship’s console that pops up a hologram of the ice planet’s floor-- a new technology she had installed thanks to her string of successful captures since joining the Star Station-- and zooms in so that she can see the landscape in more detail. Aha. She presses her claws out once more, peering closely at the just visible figure that could be seen in the hologram’s fine, electric blue lines; a dragon that closely resembled the Icewarden in all his grace. Although, Magna would argue he just looked haughty. And how be it, it was only ten miles off from where her spaceship currently cruised. Magna taps its image twice to set it as her destination before revving the ship’s engine and putting the vehicle into turbo mode, shooting off far faster than Kald’s snowflakes could keep pace with. ------------ As Magna closes in on the target, she hears another [i]Beeeep[/i] from the console and turns to look, then look again-- “What in the--” The statue flickers then blips off the screen within just a mile of the hunter’s approach, replaced with the cool, flat view of the planet’s floor as detailed by the hologram. Magna breathes out a snort and taps the spot it was on the hologram again, then once more, then a few times in quick succession before she finally sneers and falls back into her seat defeated. Another malfunction. Another repair. Another bounty. Another day. What else was new? Deciding to land against her hologram’s indecision, the bounty hunter gently lands the vehicle onto the snowy plateau below her and steps out into the cold. The wind has picked up since her arrival and she raises a clawed hand to her face to block out what snow she can from impeding her vision before she hears a crunch in the snow. She whips around with her teeth bared and then her eyes widen: There it is! Oncoming snow parades in front of her vision but it is clear once one looks hard enough that the Cerussite Icewarden stands just beyond her, a dismal shadow against a plain, white background but otherwise alone. The blasted hologram was malfunctioning, after all. Magna’s intuition was never wrong. Or so she thought, anyway. ------------ Once the statue is loaded onto her vehicle, Magna departs from the ice planet and enters the deep, black entity of space once more. Content with another successful capture of her bounty, she lounges back in her seat and fishes a snack from the assortment of knickknacks on her ship’s dashboard (that should really be cleared, anyhow, but ah-- that could be done another time) and bites into the morsel’s center. Then pauses as a faint scuffle can be heard behind her. And her eyes slide to the side of her head. Drawing on the blood magic within her, the crimson tendrils snap out behind her towards where she hears the sound next and she brings a small, moving object to her face. Wait, no-- a creature judging by how it was screaming manically in her face and she shakes it in the air but that only provokes it to scream harder. Now irritated, Magna snarls, “Shut up,” and the creature finally falls quiet to stare at her with its big, doe-eyes and buck-toothed mouth; now that she has a chance to look at it without it squirming about and trying to claw her eyes out, it appears to be a sort of arctic squirrel. That is if you attached abnormally large eyes and horns to it and called it a day. And Magna could guess where it came from… [i]beautiful creatures that could be seen nowhere else-- as well as some that dragons would rather not encounter at all. [/i] She could also guess which of those categories the little fiend fit into. The two stare at each other for a prolonged moment before recognition flashes in the hunter’s eyes and she shakes the rodent in the air again with triumph. “You. It was you I heard in the snow before I caught sight of the statue. I knew my ears didn’t deceive me.” (She didn’t, but that’s beside the point.) The squirrel creature’s cute features contort into an expression that hardly suits it at all and it snickers. “Yes, you finally figured it out. I was tailing you since your ship hit the atmosphere. It was very loud, with all the loose bits of metal dangling off it. You should get that fixed.” Magna scowls. “For a blood hunter, you’re not very apt. Are you?” “To be fair, you hardly pose much of a threat. It appears I was worried for nothing.” She shakes the squirrel in the air again and it growls before righting itself, pointing a minuscule paw vaguely in her direction. “You [i]star[/i] folk, always taking as you please. Again and again, we see you come down with your spiffy tech and gadgets and take our beloved warden away. Bagged. Tossed. Thrown over your head. Sold away for pennies when he is priceless. Even our scanner deterrent is useless against you lot. You are not the first, and you will be the last if I hear anything about--” Magna chooses this moment to seal it under a jar and push it to the side of her vision despite its feeble attempts to break out and faint banging against the glass. “That’s all very good. I will take you to the Star Station and you can take it up with them.” ------------ Magna returns to the [b]Bounty Board[/b] and all-familiar scanner to receive a new bounty, before depositing on the nearest counter a log of her expedition to Kald, the Cerussite Icewarden, and a jar that strangely bobbles about the counter’s surface. “Your statue. And a rodent. Do with it as you wish. I request this for my troubles and provide a number [b]36[/b] for my next bounty.” [item=Primary Gene: Boulder]
.M A G N A.

82035938.png

~In pursuit of the ice statue, Magna drives her ship down into the atmosphere of the planet Kald: a planet whose glimmering planes of snow twinkle with the dawn’s still warm orange and violet glow, and a light breeze that carries both frost and beauty in its winds as snowflakes delicately dance around the vehicle’s exterior and join the pure, white floor beneath it. Kald has a natural ambiance untouched by civilization; preserved by the care of dragons now ancient who believed its enchanting white deserts to be sacred grounds for the worship of the great Icewarden; a myth among many, but a figure of power and great wisdom to the inhabitants of the vast ice planet. Known for its towering ice cliffs and flurries of snow, stark and beautiful, it is also rumored to have beautiful creatures that could be seen nowhere else-- as well as some that dragons would rather not encounter at all.

Beeeep. Magna presses a button on her ship’s console that pops up a hologram of the ice planet’s floor-- a new technology she had installed thanks to her string of successful captures since joining the Star Station-- and zooms in so that she can see the landscape in more detail. Aha. She presses her claws out once more, peering closely at the just visible figure that could be seen in the hologram’s fine, electric blue lines; a dragon that closely resembled the Icewarden in all his grace. Although, Magna would argue he just looked haughty.

And how be it, it was only ten miles off from where her spaceship currently cruised. Magna taps its image twice to set it as her destination before revving the ship’s engine and putting the vehicle into turbo mode, shooting off far faster than Kald’s snowflakes could keep pace with.
As Magna closes in on the target, she hears another Beeeep from the console and turns to look, then look again-- “What in the--”

The statue flickers then blips off the screen within just a mile of the hunter’s approach, replaced with the cool, flat view of the planet’s floor as detailed by the hologram. Magna breathes out a snort and taps the spot it was on the hologram again, then once more, then a few times in quick succession before she finally sneers and falls back into her seat defeated. Another malfunction. Another repair. Another bounty. Another day. What else was new?

Deciding to land against her hologram’s indecision, the bounty hunter gently lands the vehicle onto the snowy plateau below her and steps out into the cold. The wind has picked up since her arrival and she raises a clawed hand to her face to block out what snow she can from impeding her vision before she hears a crunch in the snow. She whips around with her teeth bared and then her eyes widen: There it is! Oncoming snow parades in front of her vision but it is clear once one looks hard enough that the Cerussite Icewarden stands just beyond her, a dismal shadow against a plain, white background but otherwise alone.

The blasted hologram was malfunctioning, after all. Magna’s intuition was never wrong. Or so she thought, anyway.
Once the statue is loaded onto her vehicle, Magna departs from the ice planet and enters the deep, black entity of space once more. Content with another successful capture of her bounty, she lounges back in her seat and fishes a snack from the assortment of knickknacks on her ship’s dashboard (that should really be cleared, anyhow, but ah-- that could be done another time) and bites into the morsel’s center. Then pauses as a faint scuffle can be heard behind her. And her eyes slide to the side of her head. Drawing on the blood magic within her, the crimson tendrils snap out behind her towards where she hears the sound next and she brings a small, moving object to her face. Wait, no-- a creature judging by how it was screaming manically in her face and she shakes it in the air but that only provokes it to scream harder.

Now irritated, Magna snarls, “Shut up,” and the creature finally falls quiet to stare at her with its big, doe-eyes and buck-toothed mouth; now that she has a chance to look at it without it squirming about and trying to claw her eyes out, it appears to be a sort of arctic squirrel. That is if you attached abnormally large eyes and horns to it and called it a day. And Magna could guess where it came from… beautiful creatures that could be seen nowhere else-- as well as some that dragons would rather not encounter at all.

She could also guess which of those categories the little fiend fit into.

The two stare at each other for a prolonged moment before recognition flashes in the hunter’s eyes and she shakes the rodent in the air again with triumph. “You. It was you I heard in the snow before I caught sight of the statue. I knew my ears didn’t deceive me.” (She didn’t, but that’s beside the point.)

The squirrel creature’s cute features contort into an expression that hardly suits it at all and it snickers. “Yes, you finally figured it out. I was tailing you since your ship hit the atmosphere. It was very loud, with all the loose bits of metal dangling off it. You should get that fixed.” Magna scowls. “For a blood hunter, you’re not very apt. Are you?”

“To be fair, you hardly pose much of a threat. It appears I was worried for nothing.”

She shakes the squirrel in the air again and it growls before righting itself, pointing a minuscule paw vaguely in her direction. “You star folk, always taking as you please. Again and again, we see you come down with your spiffy tech and gadgets and take our beloved warden away. Bagged. Tossed. Thrown over your head. Sold away for pennies when he is priceless. Even our scanner deterrent is useless against you lot. You are not the first, and you will be the last if I hear anything about--” Magna chooses this moment to seal it under a jar and push it to the side of her vision despite its feeble attempts to break out and faint banging against the glass.

“That’s all very good. I will take you to the Star Station and you can take it up with them.”
Magna returns to the Bounty Board and all-familiar scanner to receive a new bounty, before depositing on the nearest counter a log of her expedition to Kald, the Cerussite Icewarden, and a jar that strangely bobbles about the counter’s surface. “Your statue. And a rodent. Do with it as you wish. I request this for my troubles and provide a number 36 for my next bounty.”
Primary Gene: Boulder
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @belated Solaire hesitates a moment before accepting the bounty. Protocol would normally see the creature destroyed, The Station has made it abundantly clear that no foreign life outside of what is strictly necessary is to be brought onboard, but considered the amount of squirming going on... Maybe something could be done? Giving this thing to Neon was out of the question so--? Blinking, the golems gaze slowly trailed up towards the the hunter. [quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32679.png[/img] [b][size=4] Jar of Need [/size][/b] Congratulations~! You've uncovered a special request! In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you! Please read below for details regarding your new assignment! "Solaire has requested that you return this creature to it's natural habitat! It is advised that you use the utmost caution and stealth regarding this manner as, per Station regulations, you have violated the TOS! See addendum [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3162803/1#post_3162803]below[/url]." [b][*]Refrain from bringing any extraterrestrial life onto the Station that is not sanctioned by the law.[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] [/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@belated
Solaire hesitates a moment before accepting the bounty. Protocol would normally see the creature destroyed, The Station has made it abundantly clear that no foreign life outside of what is strictly necessary is to be brought onboard, but considered the amount of squirming going on... Maybe something could be done? Giving this thing to Neon was out of the question so--?

Blinking, the golems gaze slowly trailed up towards the the hunter.
Quote:
32679.png
Jar of Need

Congratulations~!
You've uncovered a special request!
In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you!
Please read below for details regarding your new assignment!

"Solaire has requested that you return this creature to it's natural habitat! It is advised that you use the utmost caution and stealth regarding this manner as, per Station regulations, you have violated the TOS! See addendum below."

[*]Refrain from bringing any extraterrestrial life onto the Station that is not sanctioned by the law.

35650231p.png
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/743368/74336731.png[/img][/center] Candy tried to breathe in shallowly as he edged his way cautiously through the sewer ducts deep in the bowels of the Star Station. Well-maintained of a place as the ducts were, they still weren’t a place he wanted to linger in long. The ducts were also a vast network of intercrossing pathways and tunnels, such that Candy thought he would have probably become lost before now, had he not obtained a map of the sewer system from one of the station robots before heading into them. [center][item=Cartographer][/center] Candy unfurled the map again and consulted it to ensure that he was going in the right direction. He had marked down the sewer grates and maintenance hatches where the albino rat tangle dubbed the Ghostly Rat Lord had been spotted in the days previous. Since all the locations converged on the same basic area in the sewers, this meant Candy could determine the likely location of its lair, and this was where he was now headed. [center][item=Scene: Waterway][/center] In a stroke of luck – if it can be called luck when confronted with a giant mutant rat creature – Candy stumbled upon his target before actually reaching its lair. As he turned the corner, he glimpsed the unmistakable sight of the creature’s back and tails vanishing into another tunnel. Readying his extra-strength tranquilizers, Candy launched himself after it in pursuit. As it turned out, Candy’s pursuit of the rat lord led him through the winding, echoing tunnels straight to the creature’s lair that it had set up for itself, which was lined with miscellaneous stacks of various rusted crowns, circlets, and vaguely hat-shaped objects that the creature had apparently been collecting for some time now. No doubt all these items had been misplaced or snatched from all around the Star Station. [center][item=Forgotten Crown][item=Lost Crown][item=Rusted Crown][/center] The mutant rat had not yet noticed Candy, so absorbed was it in adding another crown to its carefully stacked piles, so Candy was able to easily tranquilize and immobilize it. He then applied a weightlessness spell to help him carry the creature back to the sewer entrance and from there to the station’s containment chambers. After that, he spent a few minutes depositing the various crowns into his bags (thankfully bigger on the inside, to hold all of them) so that he could carry them back to the Station’s Lost and Found area. And it was with relief that he finally exited the sewers, bags and rat lord safely in tow, and delivered them to the appropriate areas of the station. [center][item=Ghostly Rat Lord][/center] A short while, and one hot shower, later, Candy deposited a report and request for a [b]Void’s Grasp[/b] on the Station’s bounty desk. [center][item=Void's Grasp][/center]
74336731.png
Candy tried to breathe in shallowly as he edged his way cautiously through the sewer ducts deep in the bowels of the Star Station. Well-maintained of a place as the ducts were, they still weren’t a place he wanted to linger in long. The ducts were also a vast network of intercrossing pathways and tunnels, such that Candy thought he would have probably become lost before now, had he not obtained a map of the sewer system from one of the station robots before heading into them.
Cartographer
Candy unfurled the map again and consulted it to ensure that he was going in the right direction. He had marked down the sewer grates and maintenance hatches where the albino rat tangle dubbed the Ghostly Rat Lord had been spotted in the days previous. Since all the locations converged on the same basic area in the sewers, this meant Candy could determine the likely location of its lair, and this was where he was now headed.
Scene: Waterway
In a stroke of luck – if it can be called luck when confronted with a giant mutant rat creature – Candy stumbled upon his target before actually reaching its lair. As he turned the corner, he glimpsed the unmistakable sight of the creature’s back and tails vanishing into another tunnel. Readying his extra-strength tranquilizers, Candy launched himself after it in pursuit. As it turned out, Candy’s pursuit of the rat lord led him through the winding, echoing tunnels straight to the creature’s lair that it had set up for itself, which was lined with miscellaneous stacks of various rusted crowns, circlets, and vaguely hat-shaped objects that the creature had apparently been collecting for some time now. No doubt all these items had been misplaced or snatched from all around the Star Station.
Forgotten Crown Lost Crown Rusted Crown
The mutant rat had not yet noticed Candy, so absorbed was it in adding another crown to its carefully stacked piles, so Candy was able to easily tranquilize and immobilize it. He then applied a weightlessness spell to help him carry the creature back to the sewer entrance and from there to the station’s containment chambers. After that, he spent a few minutes depositing the various crowns into his bags (thankfully bigger on the inside, to hold all of them) so that he could carry them back to the Station’s Lost and Found area. And it was with relief that he finally exited the sewers, bags and rat lord safely in tow, and delivered them to the appropriate areas of the station.
Ghostly Rat Lord
A short while, and one hot shower, later, Candy deposited a report and request for a Void’s Grasp on the Station’s bounty desk.
Void's Grasp
[columns][indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51895912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/518960/51895912.png[/img][/url][/center] [nextcol][indent][indent] [nextcol][indent] [left] [center][i]Tempest strolls back in with a sorbet giftbag in icecubes[/i][/center] [center][emoji=peacock feather][/center] Hiyaaa~ I'm back to lend a claw! [center][emoji=scroll][/center] Today I'm feeling frivolous, hook me up with any task you like! [center][emoji=book][/center] Scanner? You mean I paw the contraption & it'll draw a bounty out of the hat? Crafty! [center][emoji=old parchment][/center] Wait, no teleportation prank, promess? Though last time, I didn't end up in a bad place... [center][emoji=scroll 2][/center] Oww tingly! What's [b]84[/b]? [center][emoji=phoenix feather][/center] By the way, have a sorbet basket! Share'em with your bounty hunters fellas before the Spring thaw~ [center][emoji=rose] [/left][/center] [/columns]
51895912.png
Tempest strolls back in with a sorbet giftbag in icecubes
Hiyaaa~
I'm back to lend a claw!
Today I'm feeling frivolous, hook me up with any task you like!
Scanner? You mean I paw the contraption & it'll draw a bounty out of the hat? Crafty!
Wait, no teleportation prank, promess? Though last time, I didn't end up in a bad place...
Oww tingly! What's 84?
By the way, have a sorbet basket! Share'em with your bounty hunters fellas before the Spring thaw~
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Calvair "Let's see--" Scrolling through the data pad Ria clicks his tongue as he scans over each bounty. It takes him a couple minutes but eventually he finds the target. "Aha! Bounty number 84." Holding the tablet out for the hunter to see he gives the screen a few quick taps for emphasis. "This is your target today." [quote][item=glossy duskrat] "Due to their natural camo at night, these critters were often mistaken as ghouls back in the old days." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Calvair
"Let's see--" Scrolling through the data pad Ria clicks his tongue as he scans over each bounty. It takes him a couple minutes but eventually he finds the target. "Aha! Bounty number 84."

Holding the tablet out for the hunter to see he gives the screen a few quick taps for emphasis. "This is your target today."
Quote:
Glossy Duskrat

"Due to their natural camo at night, these critters were often mistaken as ghouls back in the old days."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[columns][indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51895912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/518960/51895912.png[/img][/url] [item=Glossy Duskrat] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56641299][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/566413/56641299.png[/img][/url][/center] [nextcol][indent] [nextcol][indent] [left] [center][i]Tempest darts through the room in pursuit.[/i][/center] [center][emoji=peacock feather][/center] COME BACK HERE FOOLISH RODENT! [center][emoji=cat 3][/center] [i]Tempest ducks under the desk & rlls out, eyes all over the place.[/i] [center][emoji=mirror confused][/center] The dastardly critter gave me the slip just as I walked in! [center][emoji=planet][/center] Gimme a minute, I'll hunt it down... [center][emoji=hourglass][/center] [i]Several days later, Tempest walks back in the hall, fretful & haggard...[/i] [center][emoji=phoenix feather][/center] I sweeear he's taunting me. Creeping behind me every time I turn the corner, rustling papers in rooms I just scouted! Rooms & levels & staircases & broomclosets... Your brooms might be sliiightly gnawed, actually. [center][emoji=old parchment][/center] This is a failure. I'm incredibly sorry. I'll catch him one day for sure, I swear I'll take him out of your feathers eventually... Take him back to my place & teach him manners. That brat rat! [center][emoji=wind balloon][/center] [i]Tempest smiles faintly, rolls up in a corner & snores momentarily.[/i] [/left] [/columns]
51895912.png

Glossy Duskrat

56641299.png
Tempest darts through the room in pursuit.
COME BACK HERE FOOLISH RODENT!
Tempest ducks under the desk & rlls out, eyes all over the place.
The dastardly critter gave me the slip just as I walked in!
Gimme a minute, I'll hunt it down...
Several days later, Tempest walks back in the hall, fretful & haggard...
I sweeear he's taunting me. Creeping behind me every time I turn the corner, rustling papers in rooms I just scouted! Rooms & levels & staircases & broomclosets... Your brooms might be sliiightly gnawed, actually.
This is a failure. I'm incredibly sorry. I'll catch him one day for sure, I swear I'll take him out of your feathers eventually... Take him back to my place & teach him manners. That brat rat!
Tempest smiles faintly, rolls up in a corner & snores momentarily.
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69452403][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Z5g7ZsFs/Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hello, I hope you are doing well," the pearlcatcher greets Ria and Solaire politely. She has been experimenting with painting recently, apparently, judging by a few flecks of dried paint spotting her pale wings and the paint-speckled brushes poking out of the ever-present bundle of papers she carries. "I was hoping that there might be another assignment available for contract? The scanner by the door there, it gave me the number 5… I assure you, I'm prepared this time, especially if any strange statues should show up."
Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png
"Hello, I hope you are doing well," the pearlcatcher greets Ria and Solaire politely. She has been experimenting with painting recently, apparently, judging by a few flecks of dried paint spotting her pale wings and the paint-speckled brushes poking out of the ever-present bundle of papers she carries.

"I was hoping that there might be another assignment available for contract? The scanner by the door there, it gave me the number 5… I assure you, I'm prepared this time, especially if any strange statues should show up."
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Interlunation "For all of our sakes, let's hope we're done with statues for now." Pulling up the bounty list on the data pad Ria does a quick scroll through before presenting it to the pearlcatcher. "And it looks like we're in luck." [quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32679.png[/img] [b][size=4] Jar of Need [/size][/b] Congratulations~! You've uncovered a special request! In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you! Please read below for details regarding your new assignment! "Tasris is looking to restore some old treasures found in the cathedral! Painters, stonemasons, smiths, and all manners of artisans are welcome." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/722503/72250275p.png[/img] [/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Interlunation
"For all of our sakes, let's hope we're done with statues for now." Pulling up the bounty list on the data pad Ria does a quick scroll through before presenting it to the pearlcatcher.

"And it looks like we're in luck."
Quote:
32679.png
Jar of Need

Congratulations~!
You've uncovered a special request!
In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you!
Please read below for details regarding your new assignment!

"Tasris is looking to restore some old treasures found in the cathedral! Painters, stonemasons, smiths, and all manners of artisans are welcome."
72250275p.png

Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 247 248