Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help with an angelic dragon!
[b]Ello Ello![/b] I need some help making this lovely lad look more ''angelic'' or weirdcore, Cheaper apparel is preferred but anything below 300g basically! Here is the pretty lad! [emoji=sun size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62107590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621076/62107590_350.png[/img][/url]
Ello Ello!

I need some help making this lovely lad look more ''angelic'' or weirdcore,

Cheaper apparel is preferred but anything below 300g basically!

Here is the pretty lad!
62107590_350.png

ZscOjdz.png
well these aren't the most affordable options but the Luminous Halo or Luminous Sundrapes immediately give off angelic vibes, some other random apparel that could work:
  • brightshine Raiments
  • Light aura
  • any moonsilk garments
  • golden starswirl

to name a few ideas

well these aren't the most affordable options but the Luminous Halo or Luminous Sundrapes immediately give off angelic vibes, some other random apparel that could work:
  • brightshine Raiments
  • Light aura
  • any moonsilk garments
  • golden starswirl

to name a few ideas

tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
The haunted flame set is a bit pricey, but I thought it looked so nice! Really cool tundra, and I just love the accent with his genes. [columns][outfit=2197516][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62107590&skin=35031&apparel=20839,40095,20842,20841,3631,3632&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns]
The haunted flame set is a bit pricey, but I thought it looked so nice! Really cool tundra, and I just love the accent with his genes.
Angelic
dragon?did=62107590&skin=35031&apparel=20839,40095,20842,20841,3631,3632&xt=dressing.png
7U4W5VA.png
Hello! I did my best to at least keep the individual items from being too costly on their own, but altogether, it might add up a fair bit depending on what you already have. O_O Memory has a really fun set of colors and skin, and I wanted him to have some form of VFX to lean him into 'angelic weirdcore', rather than just one or the other. I kicked it off with Shadow Aura and kept his vest. It's actually pretty useful because if I keep the Shadow Aura [i]under[/i] it, the fact that it's... well, a vest, gives the illusion of the VFX coming right from Memory's body. The Haunted Flame Candles went above both layers because I wanted those to be visible, a bit like a nod towards how religious spaces can be illuminated. Unfortunately, the Gilded Compass didn't work well with the combinations... If there's another vest apparel that could cover the lower parts of the Gilded Compass, then maybe it'd work. If you include it, I'd recommend putting it beneath the Shadow Aura layer so that the VFX will border the main shape of the Gilded Compass! It looks nifty with the translucency, just too bad that it won't quite work right now. I know the purple of Shadow Aura is pretty strong, but it could work for making Memory seem more blatantly weirdcore. I tried Wind Aura; unfortunately, it didn't feel like it was really working. Maybe you'd feel differently though, if you slotted it where Shadow Aura would be. XD I decided to toss on the Fairy's Tears Colony as a nod towards Memory being a bit out-of-this-world, so to speak. XD Made them match his colors so that it's a 'not noticed until you look twice/closer' situation. When I added on some Eerie Cyan apparel for both his forelegs and hind legs, I decided to also include the torso piece underneath the vest, so that it helps to unify the colors. His skin has a touch of bright blue in it, and with him also having Lightning eyes, it should work for the most part. I played around with options for an appropriate headpiece — a Bone Crown, something combined with a Seapetal Flower Crown (and I did try a Flowerfall for the same set before deciding against it; feel free to try it yourself though!), etc. I ended up with Bone Antlers so that it could blend in better while still create a more unique silhouette for Memory's head area. Here's the look! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62107590&skin=35031&apparel=768,20836,14884,423,28816,49103,28817,28818,28819&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=2197526][/center] I hope this helps with dressing Memory up! I tried not to leap to the silks this time, bwahaha. If you want to brainstorm some more, just let me know! Also, here's a version featuring Song of the Western Wind if you placed it where the Haunted Flame Candles would be, while also removing the Fairy's Tears Colony. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62107590&skin=35031&apparel=768,49664,423,28816,49103,28817,28818,28819&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Hello! I did my best to at least keep the individual items from being too costly on their own, but altogether, it might add up a fair bit depending on what you already have. O_O Memory has a really fun set of colors and skin, and I wanted him to have some form of VFX to lean him into 'angelic weirdcore', rather than just one or the other.

I kicked it off with Shadow Aura and kept his vest. It's actually pretty useful because if I keep the Shadow Aura under it, the fact that it's... well, a vest, gives the illusion of the VFX coming right from Memory's body. The Haunted Flame Candles went above both layers because I wanted those to be visible, a bit like a nod towards how religious spaces can be illuminated. Unfortunately, the Gilded Compass didn't work well with the combinations... If there's another vest apparel that could cover the lower parts of the Gilded Compass, then maybe it'd work. If you include it, I'd recommend putting it beneath the Shadow Aura layer so that the VFX will border the main shape of the Gilded Compass! It looks nifty with the translucency, just too bad that it won't quite work right now.

I know the purple of Shadow Aura is pretty strong, but it could work for making Memory seem more blatantly weirdcore. I tried Wind Aura; unfortunately, it didn't feel like it was really working. Maybe you'd feel differently though, if you slotted it where Shadow Aura would be. XD

I decided to toss on the Fairy's Tears Colony as a nod towards Memory being a bit out-of-this-world, so to speak. XD Made them match his colors so that it's a 'not noticed until you look twice/closer' situation.

When I added on some Eerie Cyan apparel for both his forelegs and hind legs, I decided to also include the torso piece underneath the vest, so that it helps to unify the colors. His skin has a touch of bright blue in it, and with him also having Lightning eyes, it should work for the most part.

I played around with options for an appropriate headpiece — a Bone Crown, something combined with a Seapetal Flower Crown (and I did try a Flowerfall for the same set before deciding against it; feel free to try it yourself though!), etc. I ended up with Bone Antlers so that it could blend in better while still create a more unique silhouette for Memory's head area.

Here's the look!
dragon?did=62107590&skin=35031&apparel=768,20836,14884,423,28816,49103,28817,28818,28819&xt=dressing.png

Memory | Earthbound Mystery

I hope this helps with dressing Memory up! I tried not to leap to the silks this time, bwahaha. If you want to brainstorm some more, just let me know!

Also, here's a version featuring Song of the Western Wind if you placed it where the Haunted Flame Candles would be, while also removing the Fairy's Tears Colony.
dragon?did=62107590&skin=35031&apparel=768,49664,423,28816,49103,28817,28818,28819&xt=dressing.png
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
@ModusMortis

I love what you've come up with!

If you'd like more brainstorming would be great!

@rapunzels

Same as well, you got his ''vibe'' on point!
@ModusMortis

I love what you've come up with!

If you'd like more brainstorming would be great!

@rapunzels

Same as well, you got his ''vibe'' on point!
ZscOjdz.png