Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help with pricing a G1 XXY Aether!
Hi ^^ my friend hatched this lucky XXY (ivory/ivory/orange) gen 1 Aether: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84916054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849161/84916054_350.png[/img][/url] And they are a very casual flight rising player who will likely never gene this dragon but they (and me) are curious about how much they could get if they sold her as she is! How much do you think she'd fetch? Thanks for any help!
Hi ^^ my friend hatched this lucky XXY (ivory/ivory/orange) gen 1 Aether:
84916054_350.png
And they are a very casual flight rising player who will likely never gene this dragon but they (and me) are curious about how much they could get if they sold her as she is! How much do you think she'd fetch? Thanks for any help!
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
I’d say 5kG-20kG (at auction) ! They could get someone else to run the auction for them, since an auction would probably get the highest sum!

I’d say 5kG-20kG (at auction) ! They could get someone else to run the auction for them, since an auction would probably get the highest sum!

I would recommend checking out AEG1S (G1 Sales & Pricing Archive)! It has a spreadsheet of previous G1 sales, so you can check what other XXY ivory G1s have sold for. It also has a list of tips for selling one that you might want to read through.
I would recommend checking out AEG1S (G1 Sales & Pricing Archive)! It has a spreadsheet of previous G1 sales, so you can check what other XXY ivory G1s have sold for. It also has a list of tips for selling one that you might want to read through.
@Khroma ohh! Thats a whole lot more than either of us expected honestly, do you mind if I pick your brain a bit more and ask what you'd recommend a minimum starting price for the auction could be? I don't want to accidentally set it too high and deter people or set it too low

Thanks for the help either way ^^
@Khroma ohh! Thats a whole lot more than either of us expected honestly, do you mind if I pick your brain a bit more and ask what you'd recommend a minimum starting price for the auction could be? I don't want to accidentally set it too high and deter people or set it too low

Thanks for the help either way ^^
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Sure I don't mind! I'd suggest 5kG as a minimum starting price - usually a starting price should be something you wouldn't be upset selling her for, but lower than what someone who really likes those colors would be willing to pay.

If you want to run an auction, I can link you to another to see how they're set up, and I'd suggest using the G1 sales pinglist (which i can also link you to too) to garner interest!
Sure I don't mind! I'd suggest 5kG as a minimum starting price - usually a starting price should be something you wouldn't be upset selling her for, but lower than what someone who really likes those colors would be willing to pay.

If you want to run an auction, I can link you to another to see how they're set up, and I'd suggest using the G1 sales pinglist (which i can also link you to too) to garner interest!
@Khroma I'd appreciate those links! Tysm :]
@Khroma I'd appreciate those links! Tysm :]
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Sure! Here's a link to an ongoing auction, so you can see how they're set up:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3222941/1

(there's plenty more in the auctions forum though!)

and here's a link to the G1 sales pinglist thread and website:

Click here for the full thread and here for the website

Sure! Here's a link to an ongoing auction, so you can see how they're set up:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3222941/1

(there's plenty more in the auctions forum though!)

and here's a link to the G1 sales pinglist thread and website:

Click here for the full thread and here for the website