Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gem Item Sales?
Not for Dominance, maybe just an event once or at most twice a year where items on the Gem Marketplace are a tad cheaper. Not much cheaper, more like an item that's normally 1K Gems is now 800 or something.
I know this might not be the best idea but like sometimes when doing gem gene-heavy projects (like...all of my Aethers-) I do wish some gem genes were just a bit cheaper every now and then, but I understand if this is a bad idea.
Not for Dominance, maybe just an event once or at most twice a year where items on the Gem Marketplace are a tad cheaper. Not much cheaper, more like an item that's normally 1K Gems is now 800 or something.
I know this might not be the best idea but like sometimes when doing gem gene-heavy projects (like...all of my Aethers-) I do wish some gem genes were just a bit cheaper every now and then, but I understand if this is a bad idea.
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
Yes! This would be awesome. It could be part of the anniversary event. A sale on gem items. That way it’s only once a year and everyone can benefit, because I’m sure there are people who would purchase more gems just for the sale.
Yes! This would be awesome. It could be part of the anniversary event. A sale on gem items. That way it’s only once a year and everyone can benefit, because I’m sure there are people who would purchase more gems just for the sale.
johannes_siggy_adopt_by_zerothekitsune-d9th3x6.png mom_s_first_bonsai_by_zerothekitsune-d9xd4o3.pngatticus_siggy_adopt_by_zerothekitsune-d9th3vl.png
I feel like the best way to make this work would be to not include everything in the sale-- else people may wait all year for said sale and cause a potential year-long lull in revenue. Just speculation, could be wrong :D
I feel like the best way to make this work would be to not include everything in the sale-- else people may wait all year for said sale and cause a potential year-long lull in revenue. Just speculation, could be wrong :D