Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ23] Story Contest (Winners announced)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
For anyone that may've been on the lookout for it, the Grand Prize badge has now been added to the prize post! Big thanks to our wonderful badge artist this year. ^_^
For anyone that may've been on the lookout for it, the Grand Prize badge has now been added to the prize post! Big thanks to our wonderful badge artist this year. ^_^
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Host: @WanderingTurtle Judges: @Storygeek @sockmonkeygerald @Nixus @Zuori
Author: Hollowcene
ID Number: 660201
Category: freestyle
Entry: Boar Funeral
Author: Hollowcene
ID Number: 660201
Category: freestyle
Entry: Boar Funeral
Author: ghostStrawberry
ID Number: 496989
Category: A Token of My Esteem
Entry: The Wolf and the Witch

(This is the first time I'm writing a story in centuries so! I hope it's not too bad hahah)
Author: ghostStrawberry
ID Number: 496989
Category: A Token of My Esteem
Entry: The Wolf and the Witch

(This is the first time I'm writing a story in centuries so! I hope it's not too bad hahah)

Wind-Network.png
bBizgXJ.png
Entries updated to here!

And @ghostStrawberry, I'm glad this contest inspired you! I'm sure the judges will enjoy reading your entry. ^_^
Entries updated to here!

And @ghostStrawberry, I'm glad this contest inspired you! I'm sure the judges will enjoy reading your entry. ^_^
Quick question: I have three entries all done and ready to be submitted, can I submit them all as one forum post (they're on separate docs) or should I submit them as individual posts?
Quick question: I have three entries all done and ready to be submitted, can I submit them all as one forum post (they're on separate docs) or should I submit them as individual posts?
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
@Starefaba

As long as the entries are in separate docs and you fill out the submission form for each one (er, minus the pings, that can just be once), one forum post is fine!

Editing to clarify, mostly for anyone else that might see this: including multiple entries in a single post is fine (following the above details), if they're being posted at the same time. Adding new entries to a previous post isn't recommended because repeat pings in an edit don't go through, so I might miss noticing them.
@Starefaba

As long as the entries are in separate docs and you fill out the submission form for each one (er, minus the pings, that can just be once), one forum post is fine!

Editing to clarify, mostly for anyone else that might see this: including multiple entries in a single post is fine (following the above details), if they're being posted at the same time. Adding new entries to a previous post isn't recommended because repeat pings in an edit don't go through, so I might miss noticing them.
Host: @WanderingTurtle
Judges: @Storygeek @sockmonkeygerald @Nixus @Zuori
Author: BlackRayser
ID Number: 194073
Category: Freestyle
Entry: A Memory of Love

(I've never wrote a full story in English before since it's not my first language, but I hope you enjoy it!)
Author: BlackRayser
ID Number: 194073
Category: Freestyle
Entry: A Memory of Love

(I've never wrote a full story in English before since it's not my first language, but I hope you enjoy it!)
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser

I'm glad this contest prompted you to give it a try. ^_^ Thanks for sharing your story!
@BlackRayser

I'm glad this contest prompted you to give it a try. ^_^ Thanks for sharing your story!
Author: Starefaba
ID Number: 524455

Category: Token of My Esteem
Entry: The Silver Ring

Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Father

Category: Windy Words
Entry: The Craftsdragon, the Princess, and the Mahogany Flute
Author: Starefaba
ID Number: 524455

Category: Token of My Esteem
Entry: The Silver Ring

Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Father

Category: Windy Words
Entry: The Craftsdragon, the Princess, and the Mahogany Flute
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
Participants: @NewmoonWasTaken @Hollowcene @ghostStrawberry @BlackRayser @Starefaba

General Pinglist: @BunnySox @LouckyKoneko @hannahbbug3 @FinalFlight

@Islet (I know you're not on the pinglists, but based on your post on page 2 I thought you might appreciate a reminder ping anyway. Apologies if that's not the case. ^_^;)

Happy Mistral Jamboree, everyone! This marks the halfway point of the contest, which means there's a week left to submit entries, and we want to see any stories you want to share!
Participants: @NewmoonWasTaken @Hollowcene @ghostStrawberry @BlackRayser @Starefaba

General Pinglist: @BunnySox @LouckyKoneko @hannahbbug3 @FinalFlight

@Islet (I know you're not on the pinglists, but based on your post on page 2 I thought you might appreciate a reminder ping anyway. Apologies if that's not the case. ^_^;)

Happy Mistral Jamboree, everyone! This marks the halfway point of the contest, which means there's a week left to submit entries, and we want to see any stories you want to share!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9