Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ignis fatuus // aura f smoke and wisps
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@DragonofMordor

will do!! i had considered it, for sure! maybe when i next run these :D
@DragonofMordor

will do!! i had considered it, for sure! maybe when i next run these :D
could i have a slot for both?
could i have a slot for both?
ogIpbsH.gifcakk1tW.gifE0tpxPX.gifSO1w5X3.gifYnJbttE.gifsICWvMQ.gif
These are amazing!! I just submitted the form to take a slot for 'and now, the weather.' [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Depending on how quickly the accent is approved, I wanted to give you a heads-up that I might need time to gather the currency for the accent. I think I'll have enough time to do that, but I usually gather funds via Treasure and sometimes its hard to convert the currency efficiently LOL, I don't blame you for not taking Treasure slots
These are amazing!! I just submitted the form to take a slot for 'and now, the weather.'

Depending on how quickly the accent is approved, I wanted to give you a heads-up that I might need time to gather the currency for the accent. I think I'll have enough time to do that, but I usually gather funds via Treasure and sometimes its hard to convert the currency efficiently LOL, I don't blame you for not taking Treasure slots
Forum-Signature.png
@kiiblade

got you down!

@playerpichu

no worries, thanks for letting me know! and yeah, it's just so tricky converting currency, and i don't use treasure super often besides :(
@kiiblade

got you down!

@playerpichu

no worries, thanks for letting me know! and yeah, it's just so tricky converting currency, and i don't use treasure super often besides :(
Putting a little mark here as a reminder for myself to come back once I have the funds, I lOVe multiple eyes MMmM
Putting a little mark here as a reminder for myself to come back once I have the funds, I lOVe multiple eyes MMmM
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
can i get a slot for welcome to nightvale? i love the name choices for both of these skins. makes me want to listen to "bus in the rain" edit: submitted the form! sorry i didn't do at first, my sleepy brain just saw preview [emoji=imperial sleepy size=1]
can i get a slot for welcome to nightvale? i love the name choices for both of these skins. makes me want to listen to "bus in the rain"

edit: submitted the form! sorry i didn't do at first, my sleepy brain just saw preview
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@umbers

helloo can i have a slot for both >:)
@umbers

helloo can i have a slot for both >:)
tgUbgUk.png
@Laetificat

yess, i should go back and listen to some of those songs too! thank you for the reminder <3

@Scratchingss

of course!! got you down <3
@Laetificat

yess, i should go back and listen to some of those songs too! thank you for the reminder <3

@Scratchingss

of course!! got you down <3
@tyrianjade @overlyoptimistic @metus @dems @zosimos @scarecrows @inthedarke @leggomyeggos @mangoeclipse @cloudybrain @9th @anduins @nimstratus @kcdragons @vulpen @veleno @blackharte @ideamutt @toxietoxie @trachynhawb @sols @solinary @northerly @24finns @catonthesun @probablyskeletor @samelf @kiiblade @callizinc @goldiefazbear @kishhuzrin @verdice @smolelf @raire @crowe @ambitious @thereinthedark @crimsonforecasts @sickreaps @lokey @iralla @laetificat @fumarate @monomagpie @arkenrall @silverishness @maskedsam @artillerychick @9th @wrath @glitchyoddy @atticaionia @playerpichu @hayum @parnasse @bioloyg

hello everyone! i just woke up to 9 filled runs, thank you all so much!! if you're getting a ping, it means you're on one of those runs, and i am now collecting payment for them!

please send 550g via 1-way or PM when you can, and i will start getting these sent off to print! also, please be aware the queue time right now might be a bit long, with all the new accents being printed right now, ahaha
@tyrianjade @overlyoptimistic @metus @dems @zosimos @scarecrows @inthedarke @leggomyeggos @mangoeclipse @cloudybrain @9th @anduins @nimstratus @kcdragons @vulpen @veleno @blackharte @ideamutt @toxietoxie @trachynhawb @sols @solinary @northerly @24finns @catonthesun @probablyskeletor @samelf @kiiblade @callizinc @goldiefazbear @kishhuzrin @verdice @smolelf @raire @crowe @ambitious @thereinthedark @crimsonforecasts @sickreaps @lokey @iralla @laetificat @fumarate @monomagpie @arkenrall @silverishness @maskedsam @artillerychick @9th @wrath @glitchyoddy @atticaionia @playerpichu @hayum @parnasse @bioloyg

hello everyone! i just woke up to 9 filled runs, thank you all so much!! if you're getting a ping, it means you're on one of those runs, and i am now collecting payment for them!

please send 550g via 1-way or PM when you can, and i will start getting these sent off to print! also, please be aware the queue time right now might be a bit long, with all the new accents being printed right now, ahaha
payment sent! <3
payment sent! <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29