Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 505 506
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Ceylenium @Zith @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @mxbird @Adaejha

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Harpy's Roost
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 Hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @/Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Ceylenium @Zith @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/TheRedPaladin @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @mxbird @Adaejha

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Harpy's Roost
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1 Hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven

Hey there, sorry, Cantertothewinds has gotten the last available fest spot.

@aprilraven

Hey there, sorry, Cantertothewinds has gotten the last available fest spot.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Arkeyr79 your 2 hour grind in the Arena has been sent out!
thanks for ordering with us!
@Arkeyr79 your 2 hour grind in the Arena has been sent out!
thanks for ordering with us!
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]

-» Regular or LvL25 Grind: reg
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Arena
-» 30M, 1Hr or 2 Hours: 2h
-» Payment [kt|gems]: t

-» Regular or LvL25 Grind: reg
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Arena
-» 30M, 1Hr or 2 Hours: 2h
-» Payment [kt|gems]: t
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@Arkeyr79

Confirming your 2h reg. grind in Arena. Your total is 208kt.
Expect another ping once our Tomb Raiders are ready to start your order.

@Arkeyr79

Confirming your 2h reg. grind in Arena. Your total is 208kt.
Expect another ping once our Tomb Raiders are ready to start your order.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: fest
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: harpy’s roost
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1h
-» Payment [kt|gems]: g
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]:y

-» Regular/LvL25 or FEST Grind: fest
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: harpy’s roost
-» 30 Minutes or 1 Hour: 1h
-» Payment [kt|gems]: g
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]:y
0JEQL3a.png
@LilyBound

Hey, Cantertothewinds already had the last slot.
I changed the Title and Form a few hours ago already.

@LilyBound

Hey, Cantertothewinds already had the last slot.
I changed the Title and Form a few hours ago already.

ADb9Vnz.png
@therhoda
Starting on your hour in Crystal Pools! I'll ping again when done!
@therhoda
Starting on your hour in Crystal Pools! I'll ping again when done!
@AlcatrazSystem

Hi - just as an FYI the Festival form still says Open at the front of the Thread for me - and the thread title as well :)
@AlcatrazSystem

Hi - just as an FYI the Festival form still says Open at the front of the Thread for me - and the thread title as well :)
[quote name="Texere" date="2023-03-23 15:19:15" ] @AlcatrazSystem Hi - just as an FYI the Festival form still says Open at the front of the Thread for me - and the thread title as well :) [/quote] [font=spectral][size=4][color=#6b5e4e] @Texere Hi there, not sure what you are seeing or how, but here are screenshots I just took of the Thread title and the Form on the Grinding section. I had changed it approx. 6 and a half hours ago. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MSGfPV0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VDVBg7y.png[/img] EDIT: Yes, it says "open", because the Thread is open. But when Fest slots are available, the Title no longer says "Open", but has the Fest slots listed, that I change after each confirmed Order. It is also stated under the Forms, that if it no longer has "Fest" in the Forms, that Slots are all filled up. [/color]
Texere wrote on 2023-03-23 15:19:15:
@AlcatrazSystem

@Texere

Hi there, not sure what you are seeing or how, but here are screenshots I just took of the Thread title and the Form on the Grinding section.
I had changed it approx. 6 and a half hours ago.

MSGfPV0.png

VDVBg7y.png

EDIT:

Yes, it says "open", because the Thread is open.
But when Fest slots are available, the Title no longer says "Open", but has the Fest slots listed, that I change after each confirmed Order.

It is also stated under the Forms, that if it no longer has "Fest" in the Forms, that Slots are all filled up.

ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 505 506