Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Aether pose?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Male pose for sure! They're so goofy :)
Male pose for sure! They're so goofy :)
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
chubby baby caterpillar butt!

I mean, the real answer will be that I end up liking specific dragons that use the pose and color combinations well, but the answer right now is CHUBBY BABY CATERPILLAR BUTT!
chubby baby caterpillar butt!

I mean, the real answer will be that I end up liking specific dragons that use the pose and color combinations well, but the answer right now is CHUBBY BABY CATERPILLAR BUTT!
cDDSaqc.png
I adore the female pose! It shows off more of the wing genes and body while a lot of the male seems like white space. Female pose also suits a more aggressive stance, while the male is totally goofy and I love it. Going to need a couple of silhouette scrolls to change the vibes of my fluffbutts from aggressive to goofy and vise versa [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
I adore the female pose! It shows off more of the wing genes and body while a lot of the male seems like white space. Female pose also suits a more aggressive stance, while the male is totally goofy and I love it. Going to need a couple of silhouette scrolls to change the vibes of my fluffbutts from aggressive to goofy and vise versa
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

The female pose is sooo good. I feel about them the same way I do with Banescales: the female poses are far superior and if I ever do keep any, the males are getting scrolled for sure.
The female pose is sooo good. I feel about them the same way I do with Banescales: the female poses are far superior and if I ever do keep any, the males are getting scrolled for sure.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
[quote name="LadyRaptor" date="2023-03-22 21:16:15" ] CHUBBY BABY CATERPILLAR BUTT! [/quote] That sounds about right! For me it's currently: baby > f pose > m pose. I wish I could love the adult poses, but they don't work for me like the baby. It's the fae-like neck which is very obvious on the m pose. The shorter, and compact form of the baby works better for me. The longer tails are kinda neat on adults, but I don't like how on males the tail takes up so much foreground space when I rather see more of the dragon.
LadyRaptor wrote on 2023-03-22 21:16:15:
CHUBBY BABY CATERPILLAR BUTT!

That sounds about right! For me it's currently: baby > f pose > m pose. I wish I could love the adult poses, but they don't work for me like the baby. It's the fae-like neck which is very obvious on the m pose. The shorter, and compact form of the baby works better for me. The longer tails are kinda neat on adults, but I don't like how on males the tail takes up so much foreground space when I rather see more of the dragon.
This is the first time with any breed where I can't choose, actually. I did like the Female better at first, but the Male very, very quickly grew on me. The baby is a bit lackluster, but it definitely has some appeal.
They're all incredibly solid and bring very different but equally very appealing vibes. I love them both/
This is the first time with any breed where I can't choose, actually. I did like the Female better at first, but the Male very, very quickly grew on me. The baby is a bit lackluster, but it definitely has some appeal.
They're all incredibly solid and bring very different but equally very appealing vibes. I love them both/
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Male definitely, the female just looks... weird to me, like the back wings are just to low. And the baby pose is to much tail so they just look like a grub (which I mean for a moth looking dragon makes sense but still)
Male definitely, the female just looks... weird to me, like the back wings are just to low. And the baby pose is to much tail so they just look like a grub (which I mean for a moth looking dragon makes sense but still)
I like the male pose the most but the female and baby poses are nice too!
I like the male pose the most but the female and baby poses are nice too!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
It's hard to specifically pick one when I love both. Females have a more dynamic pose, but I like how the males are 24/7 no thoughts head empty.
It's hard to specifically pick one when I love both. Females have a more dynamic pose, but I like how the males are 24/7 no thoughts head empty.
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
Def female pose. Least favorite is hatchling, their face reminds me of [item=Proto Manticore]
Def female pose.
Least favorite is hatchling, their face reminds me of Proto Manticore
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9