Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mama's Soup Kitchen - CLOSED for now!
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226
If you have it available, could I please have 200 points of plants and 100 points of meat?

Thank you in advance for anything you can spare!
If you have it available, could I please have 200 points of plants and 100 points of meat?

Thank you in advance for anything you can spare!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
ello! may i please have some meat and insects?
ello! may i please have some meat and insects?
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
hello I'm new ! I was told that coming here for extra food to start with was a good idea.
hello I'm new ! I was told that coming here for extra food to start with was a good idea.
she/her, catgirl, the reason you're a dog person.
Hello! I'm new to Flight Rising and was directed here. I don't wish to impose, though, when others with more dragons definitely need more food. I was just wondering if I could maybe get ~25 Meat and Insect Points? I haven't had a lot of luck in the coliseum with finding food material, and same with scrounging using my daily turns. Thankfully, I usually manage to get out of the coliseum before my dragons take hunger damage, but I've acquired a few extra mouths today and would just like to those few points.

Also, thank you all for doing this. This is such a lovely project. Helping others this way.. it's wonderful. I have nothing but respect. <3
Hello! I'm new to Flight Rising and was directed here. I don't wish to impose, though, when others with more dragons definitely need more food. I was just wondering if I could maybe get ~25 Meat and Insect Points? I haven't had a lot of luck in the coliseum with finding food material, and same with scrounging using my daily turns. Thankfully, I usually manage to get out of the coliseum before my dragons take hunger damage, but I've acquired a few extra mouths today and would just like to those few points.

Also, thank you all for doing this. This is such a lovely project. Helping others this way.. it's wonderful. I have nothing but respect. <3
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
Hi hi! Could I have some bugs and seafood please? I’m not a new player, I just have too many dragons to feed and no food whatsoever
Hi hi! Could I have some bugs and seafood please? I’m not a new player, I just have too many dragons to feed and no food whatsoever
hi i left the game for to long and came back to 1% so can I have all 4 food types?
hi i left the game for to long and came back to 1% so can I have all 4 food types?
-Rotting Rat-
aesq82D.gif
Was on hiatus for a while and came back because I love Aethers-I bought a lot of food but I'm still missing a lot and kind of low on money, can someone help me out? All categories needed, sorry.
Was on hiatus for a while and came back because I love Aethers-I bought a lot of food but I'm still missing a lot and kind of low on money, can someone help me out? All categories needed, sorry.
O sorrow, I have ended, you see, by respecting you, because I am certain you will never leave me
Hi, I've been on hiatus for ages and just come back. If I could have about 250 points of insect that would be really nice!! Thankyou :D
Hi, I've been on hiatus for ages and just come back. If I could have about 250 points of insect that would be really nice!! Thankyou :D
arcane.gif hh5n4WA.png
NN9NPXA.png
7A7cEAI.png
5hF3FGk.png
ugUahiN.png
EhlmcQh.png

MFt2hm4.png

oQlTGMl.png
2jEFXBl.png
Hello, just came back from a small work-realted hiatus and found all my dragons hungry as can be. I've managed to get them fed and I still have a stock of everything but meat, if you have any to spare it'd be greatly appreciated! <3
Hello, just came back from a small work-realted hiatus and found all my dragons hungry as can be. I've managed to get them fed and I still have a stock of everything but meat, if you have any to spare it'd be greatly appreciated! <3
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
Could I get a variety? I've just got back into flightrising after a long hiatus and am struggling
Could I get a variety? I've just got back into flightrising after a long hiatus and am struggling
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226