Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 135
NERDMOTHS NERDMOTHS NERDMOTHSSSSSSSSSSS I love bugs. I couldn't be happier with our ancient. [emoji=aether star size=1]
NERDMOTHS NERDMOTHS NERDMOTHSSSSSSSSSSS

I love bugs. I couldn't be happier with our ancient.
SPRITEQUEST!: 4/11 Obtained
[quote name="Takato" date="2023-03-22 11:55:48" ] Is the gene Whiskers supposed to have the same rarity as the gem genes (it has the shiny star)? Database says it stocks in the marketplace, but I haven't seen it. [/quote] i have been wondering the same thing, have been refreshing the mp every 5 minutes to no avail. it could definitely just be rng but it feels like everything other than whiskers has shown up
Takato wrote on 2023-03-22 11:55:48:
Is the gene Whiskers supposed to have the same rarity as the gem genes (it has the shiny star)? Database says it stocks in the marketplace, but I haven't seen it.

i have been wondering the same thing, have been refreshing the mp every 5 minutes to no avail. it could definitely just be rng but it feels like everything other than whiskers has shown up
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
oh my god look at them look at these big-eyed moth goobers i love them so much
oh my god look at them look at these big-eyed moth goobers i love them so much
A collective cry of "OH NO" was heard across Sornieth as every vault burst open.
A collective cry of "OH NO" was heard across Sornieth as every vault burst open.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
I don't hate the art or concept but it really feels like this is the better version of Veilspuns, effectively killing the use/need of the species. I wish former ancients, (specifically Banes) weren't so... reserved in their design, because they really are paling in comparison to every new release as of late.

Same can be said for Gaolers; they first replaced Tundras as the default furry dragon, only for them to be replaced by Obelisks later down the line.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's not another tundra variant, but could we please give more to already established ancients so they're not so left behind?
I don't hate the art or concept but it really feels like this is the better version of Veilspuns, effectively killing the use/need of the species. I wish former ancients, (specifically Banes) weren't so... reserved in their design, because they really are paling in comparison to every new release as of late.

Same can be said for Gaolers; they first replaced Tundras as the default furry dragon, only for them to be replaced by Obelisks later down the line.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's not another tundra variant, but could we please give more to already established ancients so they're not so left behind?
mlNVeHM.jpg
Ok, now listen here FR T-T I had some VERY important university projects to work on and you have COMPLETLY derailed my plans. How could you lolllll. Now I can't concentrate T-T
Ok, now listen here FR T-T I had some VERY important university projects to work on and you have COMPLETLY derailed my plans. How could you lolllll. Now I can't concentrate T-T
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*
these new dragons are literally everything i couldve hoped for

i will now go bankrupt
these new dragons are literally everything i couldve hoped for

i will now go bankrupt
OOf4SrF.gifRem/Agon/True - 21 OOf4SrF.gif
CblwsR6.pngtn0RSo5.pngXtDoHsd.pngbYt72YT.pngQetF0Qf.pngEADPorV.gif
Those are so cute! But where is the lair expansions to go with the new breeds?
Those are so cute! But where is the lair expansions to go with the new breeds?
SQVdsFh.png
I was afraid I wouldn't like my flight's ancient breed as much as I should...
(I do like veilspuns and abs, and Shadow was my first flight, but i don't *love* them)

But holy Arcanist, I LOVE them. They're perfect! Space Moths?? Hell yes, they're cute and dorky and I love them a lot!!
I was afraid I wouldn't like my flight's ancient breed as much as I should...
(I do like veilspuns and abs, and Shadow was my first flight, but i don't *love* them)

But holy Arcanist, I LOVE them. They're perfect! Space Moths?? Hell yes, they're cute and dorky and I love them a lot!!
Moth dragons!!!
Moth dragons!!!
nudX0O8.png330365_5de992332e74dff5_I.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 135