Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 134 135
MOFFS!!!!
MOFFS!!!!
FURRY BUGS
FURRY BUGS
ldNLSdw.png
OMAGAAAAAAD. I THINK THIS IS A CLOSE SECOND TO MY FAV ABBERATION
OMAGAAAAAAD. I THINK THIS IS A CLOSE SECOND TO MY FAV ABBERATION
[quote]down the line we plan to address the Ancient gene influx, particularly in the Marketplace, Auction House, Scrying Workshop, and across site activities. We wanted to acknowledge the issue and your feedback about how this is negatively impacting your ability to navigate and find the genes you want, as this is one that will continue to grow with each ancient breed.[/quote] honestly best news of the day
Quote:
down the line we plan to address the Ancient gene influx, particularly in the Marketplace, Auction House, Scrying Workshop, and across site activities. We wanted to acknowledge the issue and your feedback about how this is negatively impacting your ability to navigate and find the genes you want, as this is one that will continue to grow with each ancient breed.
honestly best news of the day
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE!
OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
I really appreciate the doofus cat energy these guys have.
I really appreciate the doofus cat energy these guys have.
lightmidsmall.png
36.png | Sed | He/Him | 14.png
lightmidsmall.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-03-22 08:09:41" ] [quote name="Pocketdog" date="2023-03-22 08:06:33" ] These dragons are basically all the "absent-minded professor" trope and I LOVE THEM. Also... Captain Sparkle... is that a CaptainSparklez reference I spy?! [/quote] @Pocketdog, negative. We would not reference a real person in a story. [/quote] Aw, I got so excited. :p I do love all the names though, they're so goofy!
Aequorin wrote on 2023-03-22 08:09:41:
Pocketdog wrote on 2023-03-22 08:06:33:
These dragons are basically all the "absent-minded professor" trope and I LOVE THEM.

Also... Captain Sparkle... is that a CaptainSparklez reference I spy?!

@Pocketdog, negative. We would not reference a real person in a story.

Aw, I got so excited. :p I do love all the names though, they're so goofy!
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
Well, I know what my next perma baby project will be...
Well, I know what my next perma baby project will be...
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Well ... I'm happy for those who like them but personally I pictured Space Dragons a lot different that a Mix between a Snake and a Moth. i loved the Abby so I guess its a "win some, loose some" case.
Well ... I'm happy for those who like them but personally I pictured Space Dragons a lot different that a Mix between a Snake and a Moth. i loved the Abby so I guess its a "win some, loose some" case.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
OHHH my GOD

Been stuck in my bed all morning ~depressed~
These guys are gonna single handedly fix that for me today, thanks lil moth babes love u <3
OHHH my GOD

Been stuck in my bed all morning ~depressed~
These guys are gonna single handedly fix that for me today, thanks lil moth babes love u <3
unknown.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 134 135