Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imagine a mirrored world...
Note: this is purely hypothetical and for fun!

Imagine that one day Flight Rising introduces a new feature: The alternative realm. At the top of the page, there is a button on the logo and when you press it, you suddenly find yourself on a new server of flight rising. You are presented with making a new lair, new progens and completely start from the beginning.

The button at the top is still there but the logo is flipped. You press it and you're back on the normal page with your normal lair.

It's a new server. Buying gems has been disabled, everyone starts at 0. All the dragons in this realm have their artwork flipped and there is no way to trade or even communicate with the original realm. It is its own seperate server.

A few things are a little off. Npcs have switched roles. Dragons assigned to one flight are now assigned to their opposites. Same with deities and their designs reflect it. Elemental holidays still happen but are also flipped. The normal realm might have greenskeep during a week but the flipped side has riot of rot.

Would you play in the new realm?
Note: this is purely hypothetical and for fun!

Imagine that one day Flight Rising introduces a new feature: The alternative realm. At the top of the page, there is a button on the logo and when you press it, you suddenly find yourself on a new server of flight rising. You are presented with making a new lair, new progens and completely start from the beginning.

The button at the top is still there but the logo is flipped. You press it and you're back on the normal page with your normal lair.

It's a new server. Buying gems has been disabled, everyone starts at 0. All the dragons in this realm have their artwork flipped and there is no way to trade or even communicate with the original realm. It is its own seperate server.

A few things are a little off. Npcs have switched roles. Dragons assigned to one flight are now assigned to their opposites. Same with deities and their designs reflect it. Elemental holidays still happen but are also flipped. The normal realm might have greenskeep during a week but the flipped side has riot of rot.

Would you play in the new realm?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Are you telling me I can have a site-permitted second lair in order to do whatever I want with? Without breaking any rules? And I can switch between the two whenever?

Absolutely. I have no idea why I wouldn't. I've wanted a Lioden-style linked accounts feature on FR since forever. I'll just ignore the lore weirdness and make it into an extension of my existing lair, this has zero downsides.
Are you telling me I can have a site-permitted second lair in order to do whatever I want with? Without breaking any rules? And I can switch between the two whenever?

Absolutely. I have no idea why I wouldn't. I've wanted a Lioden-style linked accounts feature on FR since forever. I'll just ignore the lore weirdness and make it into an extension of my existing lair, this has zero downsides.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Y E S
Y E S
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
this would be so fun... gets a yes from me [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
this would be so fun... gets a yes from me
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Well, I'm gonna have to stuff my planned ungodly amount of fandragons SOMEWHERE! That'd be a blessing, please add this guys-
Well, I'm gonna have to stuff my planned ungodly amount of fandragons SOMEWHERE! That'd be a blessing, please add this guys-
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
i would absolutely play in the flight rising mirror universe heck yes. imagine lore lairs making mirrorverse versions of all their dragons. that would be so much fun
wait. what happens to arcane holidays, we don't have an opposite flight. is notn in june now?
i would absolutely play in the flight rising mirror universe heck yes. imagine lore lairs making mirrorverse versions of all their dragons. that would be so much fun
wait. what happens to arcane holidays, we don't have an opposite flight. is notn in june now?
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
I know some people, including me would use that as an actual different realm for their lore except they arent in your hibden or in another tab. It'd allow for more sorting.
I imagine that if youre on someones account and you were to use the realm flip feature, you'd end up exactly on their flipped account
I know some people, including me would use that as an actual different realm for their lore except they arent in your hibden or in another tab. It'd allow for more sorting.
I imagine that if youre on someones account and you were to use the realm flip feature, you'd end up exactly on their flipped account
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Probably not. I try to stick with a more limited crew for my current lore story, and I don’t want to get less attached to my permas. This is how my brain works, I don’t know why. If I have too much of something, then I get less attached to it. Not sure why.
Probably not. I try to stick with a more limited crew for my current lore story, and I don’t want to get less attached to my permas. This is how my brain works, I don’t know why. If I have too much of something, then I get less attached to it. Not sure why.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png