Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 ... 1578 1579
@RabbitDragon door 3 please!
@RabbitDragon door 3 please!
@rabbitdragon door 2 please!
@rabbitdragon door 2 please!
tn0RSo5.png
9YmzAZz.png
nJT9A3U.png
@RabbitDragon please post the results! (Skip me)
@RabbitDragon please post the results! (Skip me)
OY2CZgk.png
Since I'm stuck on my phone for now I can't do the pretty images I usually try to do- apologies in advance!! @Supernatural A few dusty familiars fall out of the door in a pile, you decide to take a few home @Celtoreo From the guilded door a dusty looking mirror appears. He's been waiting for someone worthy enough to open that door for years. Now that he's finally free he fallows you home. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80503584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805036/80503584_350.png[/img][/url] @lonelyauthor Instead of opening the door you just take the ribbons and some of the fabric and go home. Behind the door was just a brick wall. Might as well just take whatever you can!
Since I'm stuck on my phone for now I can't do the pretty images I usually try to do- apologies in advance!!

@Supernatural
A few dusty familiars fall out of the door in a pile, you decide to take a few home

@Celtoreo
From the guilded door a dusty looking mirror appears. He's been waiting for someone worthy enough to open that door for years. Now that he's finally free he fallows you home.
80503584_350.png

@lonelyauthor
Instead of opening the door you just take the ribbons and some of the fabric and go home. Behind the door was just a brick wall. Might as well just take whatever you can!

notn.png Root_Veggie.png
new doors!!

door one is shrouded in leaves and shrubbery, dark and partially rotten through underneath with the amount of heavy plants weighing the door down.

there is water moving behind door two-- a heavy stone carving that has kept the tossing tide behind it locked and secure, preventing any liquid from leaking out.

door three is written in starlight-- constellations constantly flow and ebb through the scene, inspiring stories into the hearts of any who dare watch.
new doors!!

door one is shrouded in leaves and shrubbery, dark and partially rotten through underneath with the amount of heavy plants weighing the door down.

there is water moving behind door two-- a heavy stone carving that has kept the tossing tide behind it locked and secure, preventing any liquid from leaking out.

door three is written in starlight-- constellations constantly flow and ebb through the scene, inspiring stories into the hearts of any who dare watch.
tn0RSo5.png
9YmzAZz.png
nJT9A3U.png
@celtoreo Door 2?
@celtoreo Door 2?
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@celtoreo
3 please?
@celtoreo
3 please?
Light BoardingYSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@celtoreo

Door 1 please
@celtoreo

Door 1 please
snowsquall_floracat.png♥We are the cat♥velvet_floracat.png
@supernatural191 the door opens to reveal a den of more dark shrubbery as well as two creatures who have chosen to make this small sanctuary their home. you gather food for your hoard as well as the critters to take back as pets. enjoy! [item=BLACK TULIP] x15, [item=GLOW MUSHROOM] x10, [item=LEAFY MOTH], [item=PARASITIC FUNGUS] @kilonian the moment you open the door, liquid rushes out at a steady space, flooding flopping fish, scattered pieces of fabric, and a oceanic snail or two at your feat. you gather some of the fish and fabric in nets to bring back to your hoard and while you do so, the massive snail happily clutches onto your boot. enjoy! [item=SEAWEED NAUTILUS], [item=BLACK MAIDEN] x10, [item=RUBY TETRAS] x10, [item=BLUE SEA SLUG CLOAK] @oteibilitz at a gentle touch, the door opens on its own, revealing the small being that was reciting such stories into your heart. she eagerly approaches you, excited to recite more of the stories she's had memorized since birth, carrying a small pack on her back of her belongings. you decide to bring her back to your lair and in exchange, she offers you a few gifts! enjoy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84859383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848594/84859383_350.png[/img][/url] [item=STARSPAWN FLYER], [item=FORGOTTEN POET'S TOOLS] x3, [item=OWLCAT JOURNAL], [item=FLOWERING VULPINE PLUSHIE], [item=BLACKBERRY] x2
@supernatural191

the door opens to reveal a den of more dark shrubbery as well as two creatures who have chosen to make this small sanctuary their home. you gather food for your hoard as well as the critters to take back as pets. enjoy!

Black Tulip x15, Glow Mushroom x10, Leafy Moth , Parasitic Fungus

@kilonian

the moment you open the door, liquid rushes out at a steady space, flooding flopping fish, scattered pieces of fabric, and a oceanic snail or two at your feat. you gather some of the fish and fabric in nets to bring back to your hoard and while you do so, the massive snail happily clutches onto your boot. enjoy!

Seaweed Nautilus , Black Maiden x10, Ruby Tetras x10, Blue Sea Slug Cloak

@oteibilitz

at a gentle touch, the door opens on its own, revealing the small being that was reciting such stories into your heart. she eagerly approaches you, excited to recite more of the stories she's had memorized since birth, carrying a small pack on her back of her belongings. you decide to bring her back to your lair and in exchange, she offers you a few gifts! enjoy!

84859383_350.png

Starspawn Flyer , Forgotten Poet's Tools x3, Owlcat Journal , Flowering Vulpine Plushie , Blackberry x2
tn0RSo5.png
9YmzAZz.png
nJT9A3U.png
NEW DOORS
A strange meteor??? is flying towards you! Quickly! Pick a door to escape the impact!

Door One: A solid oak door, it looks hardy enough to protect you! Hurry!

Door Two: A stone door, save for a direct impact, will definitely keep you safe!

Door Three: A...missing? door? A cave entrance full of darkness, but it should still shelter you from the meteor, right?
NEW DOORS
A strange meteor??? is flying towards you! Quickly! Pick a door to escape the impact!

Door One: A solid oak door, it looks hardy enough to protect you! Hurry!

Door Two: A stone door, save for a direct impact, will definitely keep you safe!

Door Three: A...missing? door? A cave entrance full of darkness, but it should still shelter you from the meteor, right?
Light BoardingYSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 ... 1578 1579