Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 108
Hm….
My wish?
Being able to get motivation to FINISH COMMISSIONS DARN IT
Hm….
My wish?
Being able to get motivation to FINISH COMMISSIONS DARN IT
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
skycat.
skycat.
xxxxxxxleafy-bfdi.gif
hwen is it dropping please i want to see the space dragons so bad have mercy admins
hwen is it dropping please i want to see the space dragons so bad have mercy admins
z65xx0L.pngBUNdhkO.pngoEJyr8X.png
Space dragon? Space dragon!
Space dragon? Space dragon!
+3 hrs FR time
I wish for eggs!
I wish for eggs!
250.png
I wish for... A shiny new friend! (in dragon form, that is)

Edit: Also... Is this being launched now because of the meteor shower/burning space junk seen in Cali just recently or is this just a really weird coincidence?
Link To Youtube Video
I wish for... A shiny new friend! (in dragon form, that is)

Edit: Also... Is this being launched now because of the meteor shower/burning space junk seen in Cali just recently or is this just a really weird coincidence?
Link To Youtube Video
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I wish upon a star.... FOR A HUGE COOL BUG ANCIENT!!
I wish upon a star.... FOR A HUGE COOL BUG ANCIENT!!
deity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif HE/HIM/THEY/THEM/IT/ITSKQ6w7Ti.png
I wish for the kickstarter items/familiars and the first festival sprites to become available to everyone still playing without costing more than rent.
I wish for the kickstarter items/familiars and the first festival sprites to become available to everyone still playing without costing more than rent.
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
tomorrow is the spring equinox so i wish for a lovely spring filled with beautiful flowers!~ and also of course for a new dragon breed perhaps?? ;)
tomorrow is the spring equinox so i wish for a lovely spring filled with beautiful flowers!~ and also of course for a new dragon breed perhaps?? ;)
I wish for a living wage
I wish for a living wage
Hello! Please ping me if you want my attention!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 108