Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners have been drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Happy 5th FR Anniversary!

I would like to be added to the raffle. :)

The friendly players I have met have made it much more worthwhile and enjoyable to spend time here.

Thanks to all of you!
Happy 5th FR Anniversary!

I would like to be added to the raffle. :)

The friendly players I have met have made it much more worthwhile and enjoyable to spend time here.

Thanks to all of you!
congrats on your 5th anniversary! I'd love to enter the raffle please!

my favorite thing about FR has definitely been the community. it's nice to know that no matter at what point of the game you are, there will be someone who'll help you out! all of the coli guides and give/get threads have definitely given me a heads up in the game, seeing as I'm a fairly young acc haha
congrats on your 5th anniversary! I'd love to enter the raffle please!

my favorite thing about FR has definitely been the community. it's nice to know that no matter at what point of the game you are, there will be someone who'll help you out! all of the coli guides and give/get threads have definitely given me a heads up in the game, seeing as I'm a fairly young acc haha
9kl540kM_o.png hibden wishlist
Happy 5 years 8! Can't believe its been that long. I would love to join your raffle. My favorite thing about fr is the color and gene combinations on dragons, literally so many combinations.
Happy 5 years 8! Can't believe its been that long. I would love to join your raffle. My favorite thing about fr is the color and gene combinations on dragons, literally so many combinations.
Happy 5 year anniversary!! Thank you so much for hosting this, and thank you for pinging me!!

List just in case:
Happy 5 year anniversary!! Thank you so much for hosting this, and thank you for pinging me!!

List just in case:
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
Happy 5th anniversary! Thank you for hosting! I would love to enter. :)
Happy 5th anniversary! Thank you for hosting! I would love to enter. :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
Happy 5th anniversary! I would like to enter please.
Happy 5th anniversary! I would like to enter please.
Art Shop
Happy 5th anniversary!! I'd like to enter please :D
Happy 5th anniversary!! I'd like to enter please :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

[center]Happy 5th anniversary! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'd love to enter pls! FR has been a blast, especially with the community! The Water Flight has been so welcoming, especially when I first joined too! The Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers has been a great help too! I still got the dreg I got there, she got a special place on my heart <3
Happy 5th anniversary!

I'd love to enter pls! FR has been a blast, especially with the community! The Water Flight has been so welcoming, especially when I first joined too!

The Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers has been a great help too! I still got the dreg I got there, she got a special place on my heart <3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Happy 5th anniversary! [emoji=corazón conocido size=1] I would like to participate in the raffle please [emoji=aberration happy size=2]
Happy 5th anniversary!

I would like to participate in the raffle please
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Happy 5th anniversary! I’d love to participate in the raffle! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy 5th anniversary! I’d love to participate in the raffle!
1vAtYxM.pngHdmxfuE.png
eTmFfQ7.pngH0t7Ypl.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11