Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED: CotG 2nd Anniversary Event
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
YAY! Ill take the friends stick together (sorry everyone!) because I will never take the time to make all those little guys myself and dont have any of them.

1. Friends stick together
YAY! Ill take the friends stick together (sorry everyone!) because I will never take the time to make all those little guys myself and dont have any of them.

1. Friends stick together
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
Ayo! Here's my list :D

1. Fabric Box
2. Fabric Box 2
3. Sight-Seeing
4. Play Your Cards Right
5. Friends Stick Together
6. Deer To Me
7. Forest Royalty
Ayo! Here's my list :D

1. Fabric Box
2. Fabric Box 2
3. Sight-Seeing
4. Play Your Cards Right
5. Friends Stick Together
6. Deer To Me
7. Forest Royalty
jA5A7gu.png rr8xP9d.png
PRICTGJ.pngUybdMPF.png
OrlEqVx.pngipXQ8Fw.png
uFMfy5S.pngwLurwzJ.png
9YmzAZz.pngreHWBXk.png
T4Peb9C.pngRI1dQsH.png
1. Forest Royalty
2. Friends Stick Together
1. Forest Royalty
2. Friends Stick Together
deseczka2.png
Please be patient with the arrival of these prizes! With the big CR ones I need to wait for them to be accepted before sending anything else so they don't break!
Please be patient with the arrival of these prizes! With the big CR ones I need to wait for them to be accepted before sending anything else so they don't break!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Riddlegard final call to claim the last prize! [quote=Play Your Cards Right][center][Item=primary gene: diamond (aberration)][item=secondary gene: spade (aberration)][/quote]
@Riddlegard final call to claim the last prize!
Play Your Cards Right wrote:

104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for hosting this. ^^
Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for hosting this. ^^
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Ahh, I’m so sorry for missing this! Congratulations to all the other winners though :’) Thank you for hosting!
Ahh, I’m so sorry for missing this! Congratulations to all the other winners though :’) Thank you for hosting!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@Kothra the final prize has been left unclaimed, and your name has been drawn as the replacement - let me know if you'd like it! [quote=Play Your Cards Right][center][Item=primary gene: diamond (aberration)][item=secondary gene: spade (aberration)][/quote]
@Kothra the final prize has been left unclaimed, and your name has been drawn as the replacement - let me know if you'd like it!

104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
[quote name="SilentWanderer" date="2023-03-17 16:32:32" ] @Riddlegard final call to claim the last prize! [quote=Play Your Cards Right][center][Item=primary gene: diamond (aberration)][item=secondary gene: spade (aberration)][/quote] [/quote] @SilentWanderer Oh damn it :( I have been working 24/7 the past five days, dang it :( Well hope it went to someone who loves it as much as me <3
SilentWanderer wrote on 2023-03-17 16:32:32:
@Riddlegard final call to claim the last prize!

@SilentWanderer
Oh damn it :(
I have been working 24/7 the past five days, dang it :(
Well hope it went to someone who loves it as much as me <3
last-ned-1.png
78368647.png
74192057.png
@SilentWanderer

I would like for you to please send the prize to Riddlegard. I hope their life calms down!
@SilentWanderer

I would like for you to please send the prize to Riddlegard. I hope their life calms down!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10