Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | night mode / dark mode
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
i believe staff have said they'll work on this once all the code is switched over from the old version
i believe staff have said they'll work on this once all the code is switched over from the old version
66.png
[quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2022-01-26 20:04:06" ] i believe staff have said they'll work on this once all the code is switched over from the old version [/quote] Came here to say this, but for real I hope they get it out fast because I'd like to not be flashbang'd every time I come onto the site (my room is almost always dark).
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2022-01-26 20:04:06:
Came here to say this, but for real I hope they get it out fast because I'd like to not be flashbang'd every time I come onto the site (my room is almost always dark).
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
support if its possible. I get week-long periods of dry-eye which can make playing FR on my PC a bit unpleasant
support if its possible. I get week-long periods of dry-eye which can make playing FR on my PC a bit unpleasant
sBdLZtA.png
People have already brought it up, but I'm going to link where the devs have actually spoken on this matter before [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2839026#post_2839026]here[/url]. For reference: [quote=Aequorin, 2020] Good question! As you noted, the site rebuild has to be completed first before we can address any suggestions like themes or dark mode. In the interest of transparency, we should let you know that there are complications with much of the artwork used across the site with regards to dark mode, but it is something we're considering as we move forward.[/quote]
People have already brought it up, but I'm going to link where the devs have actually spoken on this matter before here.

For reference:
Aequorin, 2020 wrote:
Good question! As you noted, the site rebuild has to be completed first before we can address any suggestions like themes or dark mode. In the interest of transparency, we should let you know that there are complications with much of the artwork used across the site with regards to dark mode, but it is something we're considering as we move forward.
I have to wear sunglasses to view the site, yeah, sunglasses

I have solar retinitis so this site causes alot of pain no matter how much I turn the screen brightness down
I have to wear sunglasses to view the site, yeah, sunglasses

I have solar retinitis so this site causes alot of pain no matter how much I turn the screen brightness down
110% supporting this
110% supporting this
I would love a dark mode. The searing white kills my eyes and makes my keratoconjuntivitis worse.
I would love a dark mode. The searing white kills my eyes and makes my keratoconjuntivitis worse.
the white gives me pounding headaches if im not extremely careful, especially when tabbing between youtube or discord and FR
i really hope this gets added soon
the white gives me pounding headaches if im not extremely careful, especially when tabbing between youtube or discord and FR
i really hope this gets added soon
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
I agree ???? persent must have a dark theme
I agree ???? persent must have a dark theme
100% support. Please, staff! please give us a non-eyeburning site to look at!!
100% support. Please, staff! please give us a non-eyeburning site to look at!!
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18