Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Thank you so much! Very understandable guide <3
Thank you so much! Very understandable guide <3
badbcdf64b0ab04c1b48a9eed2068dc9cb3120bd.png
FR + 9 (CET)
Please ping when replying to me in forums
Used to be Etheric
Whishlist, Adopts
k5xPgEO.png eKE73tL.png
Thanks for saving me a full day of mahjong to get 75kt.
Thanks for saving me a full day of mahjong to get 75kt.
plagueshieldl.png __ She/They | Irawo means Star

100 Hatchlings Challenge!
PWYW Unique Gaolers
I'll buy your Gaoler, too!
__ 8M6oN2E.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
pixil-frame-08.png
2o0TleX.png
7roFh1r.png
FE9pJK1.png
wDSzx9S.png
5hF3FGk.png
hZipXGO.png
rI18gRz.png
DoQJ9XF.png
6SzXygx.png
LCqISMP.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you for this guide!
Thank you for this guide!
6dXqr4R.png
This guide I have to keep checking back on, just to solve the Very Hard G&G, because I ain't gonna remember the many different patterns. But the guide is very helpful. I now remember how to solve the Medium and Hard G&G stages, without having to check back on the guide(unless I've forgotten where I'm supposed to click after getting an odd number of light or dark tiles). The Medium G&G, is now Easy to me. When Easy is supposed to be easier than Medium, it is actually Medium for me because it's a different format of patterns. Left to right, then down to repeat doesn't work for the Easy stage. I haven't yet memorised how the grouping method works for Easy.

But now I have a question. Why is there no solution for a binary number of all the 0s in your guide? I've been wondering this for a while now. I have to use the binary number of all the 1s, just so I can solve the puzzle, which takes more moves to do. It is why I would preferably just stay solving the Hard G&G. I would get more treasure in less time, than I would solving a Very Hard G&G.

However, after using this guide, my Medium high score for moves is 5, my Hard high score for moves is 11, and my Very Hard high score for moves is now 63. I'm not counting the special stages, but the guide makes the hexagons special stage very easy to solve now. So thank you for detailing this guide. And thank the Youtuber who showed the solutions too.

EDIT: Also. I can finally brag about achieving the limit of treasure you can earn for the Fairgrounds a day. In a couple hours while using this guide, I reached the 75k target.
This guide I have to keep checking back on, just to solve the Very Hard G&G, because I ain't gonna remember the many different patterns. But the guide is very helpful. I now remember how to solve the Medium and Hard G&G stages, without having to check back on the guide(unless I've forgotten where I'm supposed to click after getting an odd number of light or dark tiles). The Medium G&G, is now Easy to me. When Easy is supposed to be easier than Medium, it is actually Medium for me because it's a different format of patterns. Left to right, then down to repeat doesn't work for the Easy stage. I haven't yet memorised how the grouping method works for Easy.

But now I have a question. Why is there no solution for a binary number of all the 0s in your guide? I've been wondering this for a while now. I have to use the binary number of all the 1s, just so I can solve the puzzle, which takes more moves to do. It is why I would preferably just stay solving the Hard G&G. I would get more treasure in less time, than I would solving a Very Hard G&G.

However, after using this guide, my Medium high score for moves is 5, my Hard high score for moves is 11, and my Very Hard high score for moves is now 63. I'm not counting the special stages, but the guide makes the hexagons special stage very easy to solve now. So thank you for detailing this guide. And thank the Youtuber who showed the solutions too.

EDIT: Also. I can finally brag about achieving the limit of treasure you can earn for the Fairgrounds a day. In a couple hours while using this guide, I reached the 75k target.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
bookmark
thank you!
bookmark
thank you!
y9cU.png
[center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
7tMicCL.png
Even with this guide I am still too stupid to understand this game. :(
Even with this guide I am still too stupid to understand this game. :(
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
@OrbWeaver which difficulty are you trying to solve for? I found the hard solution easiest to understand when I was first starting out :3
@OrbWeaver which difficulty are you trying to solve for? I found the hard solution easiest to understand when I was first starting out :3
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis - originally the "easy" one. I had somewhat better results with the hard difficulty thanks to a YT video, but it's still a struggle. I can mah jhong all day, but G&G is a frustrating exercise in futility for me, alas. :(
@kwozmotis - originally the "easy" one. I had somewhat better results with the hard difficulty thanks to a YT video, but it's still a struggle. I can mah jhong all day, but G&G is a frustrating exercise in futility for me, alas. :(
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
This guide was perfect for Light or Dark, Day or Night (Special), thank you <3
This guide was perfect for Light or Dark, Day or Night (Special), thank you <3
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42