Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey all you senior citizens..
1 2 3 4 5 6
and I finally only learned how to play it in 2020... [emoji=imperial scared size=2]
and I finally only learned how to play it in 2020...
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="Stormdance" date="2023-03-07 21:48:20" ] I was here for the very first NotN. All those bears... [/quote] And who can forget the poor poor servers the first few days? Brings back memories <3 xD
Stormdance wrote on 2023-03-07 21:48:20:
I was here for the very first NotN. All those bears...

And who can forget the poor poor servers the first few days? Brings back memories <3 xD
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
5 years !? [quote name="thace" date="2023-03-07 20:22:19" ]What on earth did we all do before it? [/quote] me personally i did the same thing i do now lmao bc i just never got into glimmer and gloom
5 years !?
thace wrote on 2023-03-07 20:22:19:
What on earth did we all do before it?
me personally i did the same thing i do now lmao bc i just never got into glimmer and gloom
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I didn't even bother with Fairgrounds unless I just wanted to play the minigames. I went straight for the Coli grind. Nowadays, G&G is one of the most important dailies I do haha
I didn't even bother with Fairgrounds unless I just wanted to play the minigames. I went straight for the Coli grind. Nowadays, G&G is one of the most important dailies I do haha
bruh ain't no way we are this old
bruh ain't no way we are this old
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Hah I definitely did daily Artifracture for a couple of years and sometimes going to Tidal Trouble for a chiller change of pace. But eventually I stopped maxing Fairgrounds in favour of more time in the Coli. Because y'know there's no daily cap on the Coli. :P

I greatly appreciate Glimmer & Gloom though. Especially once players solved it and wrote up guides, like even if I don't feel like playing FR, I'll at least do dailies and G&G because it only takes 10 minutes now to max Fairgrounds.

Also this post reminds me that we're about 3 months away from the 10th site anniversary!
Hah I definitely did daily Artifracture for a couple of years and sometimes going to Tidal Trouble for a chiller change of pace. But eventually I stopped maxing Fairgrounds in favour of more time in the Coli. Because y'know there's no daily cap on the Coli. :P

I greatly appreciate Glimmer & Gloom though. Especially once players solved it and wrote up guides, like even if I don't feel like playing FR, I'll at least do dailies and G&G because it only takes 10 minutes now to max Fairgrounds.

Also this post reminds me that we're about 3 months away from the 10th site anniversary!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2023-03-07 23:39:33" ] Also this post reminds me that we're about 3 months away from the 10th site anniversary! [/quote] ooo exciting! i can’t remember off the top of my head what happened for 5 years but i hope it’s super fun for 10 as well!
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2023-03-07 23:39:33:
ooo exciting! i can’t remember off the top of my head what happened for 5 years but i hope it’s super fun for 10 as well!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
iirc before artifracture came out, shock switch was the main money maker
iirc before artifracture came out, shock switch was the main money maker
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
[quote name="Stormdance" date="2023-03-07 21:48:20" ] I was here for the very first NotN. All those bears... [/quote] Ah, you mean Buttrockpalooza
Stormdance wrote on 2023-03-07 21:48:20:
I was here for the very first NotN. All those bears...
Ah, you mean Buttrockpalooza
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I went on hiatus a while before G&G was released. When I returned, I went back to Artifracture/Shock Switch automatically and couldn't understand how other people were hitting the 75k limit so easily every day.

Then I found out about G&G and it blew my mind.
I went on hiatus a while before G&G was released. When I returned, I went back to Artifracture/Shock Switch automatically and couldn't understand how other people were hitting the 75k limit so easily every day.

Then I found out about G&G and it blew my mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6