Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your most favorite book series?
1 2 3 4
Amulet, Amulet is a no brainer for me. It's an amazing graphic novel series and I highly recommend it if you love the concept of other worlds and steampunk!
Amulet, Amulet is a no brainer for me. It's an amazing graphic novel series and I highly recommend it if you love the concept of other worlds and steampunk!
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
the hunger games !

it was something i read during a bad part of my life, so i think a lot of it has to do with the comfort and slight nostalgia i associate it with. it was basically one of my coping mechanisms, i would just sit down and read it when i was freaking out over something. i know some people like to rip on it, but i really like the plot and worldbuilding too! wish i'd have come up with it, it's definitely something i would've written myself
the hunger games !

it was something i read during a bad part of my life, so i think a lot of it has to do with the comfort and slight nostalgia i associate it with. it was basically one of my coping mechanisms, i would just sit down and read it when i was freaking out over something. i know some people like to rip on it, but i really like the plot and worldbuilding too! wish i'd have come up with it, it's definitely something i would've written myself
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Still a Warriors fan. I'm just obsessed with these cats fighting in a forest - each arc seems to have something new to bring to the table. The first arc introduced us to the world of Warriors, the second arc introduced us to the dreaded travelling/journey books, the third arc introduced us to magic, the fourth and fifth - have not read them in the slightest, I confess. The sixth introduced us to what the clans were like before, as we follow the journey the cats went through to form the society that they have today. Then the seventh arc was based around conflict, independence and abandonment. It was such a fun read...

The current arc is interesting. It seems to be based around murder mysteries - but also seems to be a bit of a conflict one, like the seventh arc...

I used to like Wings of Fire! Not anymore, but Darkstalker was my favourite book too.
Still a Warriors fan. I'm just obsessed with these cats fighting in a forest - each arc seems to have something new to bring to the table. The first arc introduced us to the world of Warriors, the second arc introduced us to the dreaded travelling/journey books, the third arc introduced us to magic, the fourth and fifth - have not read them in the slightest, I confess. The sixth introduced us to what the clans were like before, as we follow the journey the cats went through to form the society that they have today. Then the seventh arc was based around conflict, independence and abandonment. It was such a fun read...

The current arc is interesting. It seems to be based around murder mysteries - but also seems to be a bit of a conflict one, like the seventh arc...

I used to like Wings of Fire! Not anymore, but Darkstalker was my favourite book too.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
[quote name="Kileah" date="2023-02-20 20:18:52" ] The Age of Fire series by E. E. Knight [/quote] YES! I absolutely adored this series, they sit on the top shelf of my bookcase. Reserved for the best books :D The Temeraire Series by Naomi Novik has got to be my favourite series though. Something about alternative history really captured me in this series (not ignoring that there are NINE books, so plenty to keep me going!) Otherwise, like a fair few I've spied in this thread, it'll be Warriors. I've dedicated at least 15 years into the series, too late to consider putting it down!
Kileah wrote on 2023-02-20 20:18:52:
The Age of Fire series by E. E. Knight

YES! I absolutely adored this series, they sit on the top shelf of my bookcase. Reserved for the best books :D The Temeraire Series by Naomi Novik has got to be my favourite series though. Something about alternative history really captured me in this series (not ignoring that there are NINE books, so plenty to keep me going!)

Otherwise, like a fair few I've spied in this thread, it'll be Warriors. I've dedicated at least 15 years into the series, too late to consider putting it down!
I've been into WoF since elementary school, but in my opinion the more recent books aren't as good as the older ones. Arc 3 had the longest exposition ever it was kind of ridiculous. The Othermind isn't even introduced until book 13, book 14 was filler, and book 15 was just boring.

I've been reading more longer books recently and I've fell in love with ASOIAF.
I've been into WoF since elementary school, but in my opinion the more recent books aren't as good as the older ones. Arc 3 had the longest exposition ever it was kind of ridiculous. The Othermind isn't even introduced until book 13, book 14 was filler, and book 15 was just boring.

I've been reading more longer books recently and I've fell in love with ASOIAF.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Embarrassingly, still Warriors by Erin Hunter. I’m almost done with HS and I’d started the series in like 3-4th grade… OTHERWISE. The Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld or PJO by Rick Riordan.
Embarrassingly, still Warriors by Erin Hunter. I’m almost done with HS and I’d started the series in like 3-4th grade… OTHERWISE. The Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld or PJO by Rick Riordan.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4