Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Comets Trading Stand - Img Heavy -
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Bump!
Bump!
7c8ZUEs.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
NjaYK36.png
@KimbersTimbers
Could you please check if you have anything from my wishlist (link in signature)? I do have some of yours.
@KimbersTimbers
Could you please check if you have anything from my wishlist (link in signature)? I do have some of yours.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
Hey, this thread is really out of date and I haven't updated it in awhile so everything is probably not accurate so it would depend what you have.
@Kalia
Hey, this thread is really out of date and I haven't updated it in awhile so everything is probably not accurate so it would depend what you have.
7c8ZUEs.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
NjaYK36.png
@KimbersTimbers
I've got:
Hydra
Cosmo Gecko

Black Dwarf Unicorn
Wartoad
Molten Wartoad
Anomalous Skink
Conjoined Skink
Rosy Peryton
Barking Jester
Undying Featherback
Patina Pangolin
Inscribed Pangolin
Bubble Brook Gecko
Blotched Quetzeel
Quetzeel
Brilliant Gryphlet
Superb Gryphlet

Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs
Aged Book Collection

Also some of the mats for familiars.

Sorry for text-only form, my baby-boy has got some bad time and I don't have much time (teething).
@KimbersTimbers
I've got:
Hydra
Cosmo Gecko

Black Dwarf Unicorn
Wartoad
Molten Wartoad
Anomalous Skink
Conjoined Skink
Rosy Peryton
Barking Jester
Undying Featherback
Patina Pangolin
Inscribed Pangolin
Bubble Brook Gecko
Blotched Quetzeel
Quetzeel
Brilliant Gryphlet
Superb Gryphlet

Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs
Aged Book Collection

Also some of the mats for familiars.

Sorry for text-only form, my baby-boy has got some bad time and I don't have much time (teething).
[center]@Kalia Nws^^ You have alot of stuff in my low priority, stuff I am currently grinding for or things I need to sort to figure out what I need so I probably won't offer on those things. The main thing I am interested in is the [item= Undying Featherback] But I do want to try get the bosses myself so I am unsure so I'd have to think about it but you can sure lmk what items you are most interested in from my list below^^ But I do have: [item= Serrated Snake] [item= Bladed Boa] [item= Striped Noggle] - I am unsure if I want to get rid of them though [item= Water's Charm]x1 [item= Tertiary Gene: Flecks]
@Kalia

Nws^^

You have alot of stuff in my low priority, stuff I am currently grinding for or things I need to sort to figure out what I need so I probably won't offer on those things.

The main thing I am interested in is the

Undying Featherback

But I do want to try get the bosses myself so I am unsure so I'd have to think about it but you can sure lmk what items you are most interested in from my list below^^

But I do have:

Serrated Snake
Bladed Boa
Striped Noggle - I am unsure if I want to get rid of them though
Water's Charm x1
Tertiary Gene: Flecks
7c8ZUEs.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
NjaYK36.png
@KimbersTimbers
Hmmm, I was pretty sure the familiars were marked as high priority, but I may have read wrong (or got distracted in a process and totally mix everything up).

As for the list, I would be most interested in the Noggle (if you're willing to part with it xD), then Flecks, then Charm. My snakes are on temporary trip to help other player get the Bladebearer, so they will be back in a while.
@KimbersTimbers
Hmmm, I was pretty sure the familiars were marked as high priority, but I may have read wrong (or got distracted in a process and totally mix everything up).

As for the list, I would be most interested in the Noggle (if you're willing to part with it xD), then Flecks, then Charm. My snakes are on temporary trip to help other player get the Bladebearer, so they will be back in a while.
Bump!

Everything is restocked!
Bump!

Everything is restocked!
7c8ZUEs.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
NjaYK36.png
Bump!