Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ju's stained glass windows [usd]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello! I just realized I haven't sent you payment, and I remember we were talking about this a while ago D:

Where should I send your payment?
Hello! I just realized I haven't sent you payment, and I remember we were talking about this a while ago D:

Where should I send your payment?
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Crescentstar711 @Xemriss @Griminal @Sic @EnglishRose @RavineCat @Xolrit @Croissants @SugaywaraKoushi @Jaderannosaurus @Lissy @Saronai @Kreideprintz @CascadingCosmos @Ambulocetus @harpyja @nothingtown @AlphaSnowdust @FinnFantastic | @Raire [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1tTvmr5vNGWi_dxYbgtYeTVB8-IbXWm6mWUjKNVUrIkE%2Fedit%23gid%3D1515088795%26range%3DD3%3AE3]to be removed from the pinglist, click here![/url][/b] hi everyone, happy new year! i'm opening [b]5 USD slots[/b] ^^ price is $50. [b]i will need payment upfront[/b] this time as i have things to pay for; sketches will be sent as soon as i can, and a maximum of [b]5 edits before proceeding with the full piece[/b] is allowed. slots: - taken - - - - also, if anyone is even vaguely interested: i am opening [b]1 slot of a non-FR character for $50-$150[/b]; please ping me with your character and we can discuss further through PM. i may turn claims down depending on how complex a character is, but i can be convinced, or bribed. /half-joke :P [code][b]username:[/b] [b]id:[/b] [b]dragon:[/b] (scries OK) [b]specifics?:[/b] (optional. i.e, 'art nouveau', 'square window shape', '[specific] color palette', etc. things you /want/ in the piece) [b]other ideas/etc:[/b] (optional, may or may not be used. can be simple things like extra flowers, a sun in the middle, etc.) [b]paying with:[/b] usd[/code]
@Crescentstar711 @Xemriss @Griminal @Sic @EnglishRose @RavineCat @Xolrit @Croissants @SugaywaraKoushi @Jaderannosaurus @Lissy @Saronai @Kreideprintz @CascadingCosmos @Ambulocetus @harpyja @nothingtown @AlphaSnowdust @FinnFantastic | @Raire

to be removed from the pinglist, click here!

hi everyone, happy new year! i'm opening 5 USD slots ^^

price is $50. i will need payment upfront this time as i have things to pay for; sketches will be sent as soon as i can, and a maximum of 5 edits before proceeding with the full piece is allowed.

slots:
- taken
-
-
-
-

also, if anyone is even vaguely interested: i am opening 1 slot of a non-FR character for $50-$150; please ping me with your character and we can discuss further through PM. i may turn claims down depending on how complex a character is, but i can be convinced, or bribed. /half-joke :P
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]id:[/b] [b]dragon:[/b] (scries OK) [b]specifics?:[/b] (optional. i.e, 'art nouveau', 'square window shape', '[specific] color palette', etc. things you /want/ in the piece) [b]other ideas/etc:[/b] (optional, may or may not be used. can be simple things like extra flowers, a sun in the middle, etc.) [b]paying with:[/b] usd
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
[b]username:[/b] Griminal [b]id:[/b] 309235 [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78891902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788920/78891902_350.png[/img][/url] [b]specifics?:[/b] I'm honestly not sure on specifics! Um...I really like the slightly pointed, arched window shape you used in the second most recent example you have posted on your main page! The blue roses in Adonis' accent are really important to him as well, as he associates them with his mate! Hmmm he has a really cold front by way of his personality, as opposed to the normal warmth one might associate with a Light dragon, so maybe a sort of silvery/icy color scheme? Um! I think it could be neat to have a moon at the top with a classic sun rays coming down behind him, but all silver! Maybe a night sky theme paired with it? I hope that makes sense, and I hope that's all okay! I've never done a commission like this before, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants. xD [b]other ideas/etc:[/b] As an aside, if it'd be feasible to incorporate (but if not, it's okay! It's not an important detail!), he's got a background as a Shade Hunter, so there could be potential for some details nodding to that. Maybe some shadowy/Shade-y details coming up from the base of the window? I don't wanna overwhelm you with details, so, again, if it'd be too much, it's completely fine to leave it out! ^^ [b]paying with:[/b] usd
username: Griminal
id: 309235
dragon: 78891902_350.png

specifics?: I'm honestly not sure on specifics! Um...I really like the slightly pointed, arched window shape you used in the second most recent example you have posted on your main page! The blue roses in Adonis' accent are really important to him as well, as he associates them with his mate! Hmmm he has a really cold front by way of his personality, as opposed to the normal warmth one might associate with a Light dragon, so maybe a sort of silvery/icy color scheme? Um! I think it could be neat to have a moon at the top with a classic sun rays coming down behind him, but all silver! Maybe a night sky theme paired with it? I hope that makes sense, and I hope that's all okay! I've never done a commission like this before, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants. xD

other ideas/etc: As an aside, if it'd be feasible to incorporate (but if not, it's okay! It's not an important detail!), he's got a background as a Shade Hunter, so there could be potential for some details nodding to that. Maybe some shadowy/Shade-y details coming up from the base of the window? I don't wanna overwhelm you with details, so, again, if it'd be too much, it's completely fine to leave it out! ^^

paying with: usd
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Griminal hello!! they are Stunning, love the lore details too -i'll try my best to hit all of those specifics and the other ideas in the sketch ^o^

sending you my ko-fi via PM in a second, and i'll get started once payment is sent! thank you!
@Griminal hello!! they are Stunning, love the lore details too -i'll try my best to hit all of those specifics and the other ideas in the sketch ^o^

sending you my ko-fi via PM in a second, and i'll get started once payment is sent! thank you!
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
username: Rohi
id: 73956
dragon: Link to dragon
but wearing this skin
specifics?: obviously her skin has a stained glass window in it but other than having the same overall shape in the window you can have absolute creative freedom over the design of the piece you create - doesn't have to match the one in the skin - it's there for reference colours.
overall vibes are overgrown cathedral at sunset
other ideas/etc: flowers good uh my brain has nothing else
username: Rohi
id: 73956
dragon: Link to dragon
but wearing this skin
specifics?: obviously her skin has a stained glass window in it but other than having the same overall shape in the window you can have absolute creative freedom over the design of the piece you create - doesn't have to match the one in the skin - it's there for reference colours.
overall vibes are overgrown cathedral at sunset
other ideas/etc: flowers good uh my brain has nothing else
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi ooh i LOVE that skin, what a lovely triple :o will try my best to match the overgrown cathedral vibes and add lots of flowers!!

sending you ko-fi via PM in a minute, and i'll get started once payment is sent, thank you!
@Rohi ooh i LOVE that skin, what a lovely triple :o will try my best to match the overgrown cathedral vibes and add lots of flowers!!

sending you ko-fi via PM in a minute, and i'll get started once payment is sent, thank you!
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
bumpin
bumpin
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •