Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 419 420
3 incredibly stupid people show up in a town riddled with plague and death & then be gay and do crimes
3 incredibly stupid people show up in a town riddled with plague and death & then be gay and do crimes
AO6x9Go.gif tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngQRVupBA.png
e7lpONG.pngz8s5c34.pnguY2YPWr.png
kCHWEjf.png2o0TleX.pngZCtHkwl.png
HftEWlz.gif
Balls of ooze can climb walls and it's terrifying. Their cute faces makes it worthwhile though :3
Balls of ooze can climb walls and it's terrifying. Their cute faces makes it worthwhile though :3
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Probably millions of people are trying to figure out the lore but NOBODY CAN and also people...really like the fox....
Probably millions of people are trying to figure out the lore but NOBODY CAN and also people...really like the fox....
@NeptuneWyvern
The Binding of Isaac? :D

(Also @Magicksial your avvy made me do a double-take, I used to use that vista!)
@NeptuneWyvern
The Binding of Isaac? :D

(Also @Magicksial your avvy made me do a double-take, I used to use that vista!)
square people hopelessly destroy more squares just to rearrange the squares into structures forever with no goal
square people hopelessly destroy more squares just to rearrange the squares into structures forever with no goal
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
[quote name="Inktaillive" date="2023-01-06 05:33:45" ] Spend eternity surrounded by squares [/quote] Minecraft??
Inktaillive wrote on 2023-01-06 05:33:45:
Spend eternity surrounded by squares
Minecraft??
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
@Churrell
Yeah it was The Binding of Isaac lol
Nice to see another TBoI fan!
@Churrell
Yeah it was The Binding of Isaac lol
Nice to see another TBoI fan!
EkhLrtM.png Tl1dGxE.png ePOliyb.png
kCHWEjf.png
When you're babey and just want your hourglasses so now you gotta make you some hats to get them back or else this girl's gonna take over the world!
When you're babey and just want your hourglasses so now you gotta make you some hats to get them back or else this girl's gonna take over the world!
EkhLrtM.png Tl1dGxE.png ePOliyb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Churrell haha primal spirals look so cool~! good taste :P
@Churrell haha primal spirals look so cool~! good taste :P
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1) pew pew (we insist that we are not political)

2)BURGER TOWN.

3) step one, get shot. step two, wake up with an asian culture fetishist in your head (he will not shut up)
1) pew pew (we insist that we are not political)

2)BURGER TOWN.

3) step one, get shot. step two, wake up with an asian culture fetishist in your head (he will not shut up)
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 419 420