Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]The Reserve: Older items OPEN!
1 2 3
@ModusMortis i will accept the 2 noc eggs at a value of roughly 200g each in exchange for all the items listed, and 7 additional gems or 7kt ~ if this sounds good send cr ill try to get it sorted to you tomorrow after work~
@ModusMortis i will accept the 2 noc eggs at a value of roughly 200g each in exchange for all the items listed, and 7 additional gems or 7kt ~ if this sounds good send cr ill try to get it sorted to you tomorrow after work~
nJ9aapY.png
@Cyanna

That's fine with me! Two Nocturne Eggs and 7kt! But actually, could you do two Vista: Mistral Jamboree instead of one? :o I'll make that 7kt (currency payment) into 16g and 37kt (30kt from the second Vista; broken down from 46kt). Does that sound fine or did I mix up a calculation there? O_O
@Cyanna

That's fine with me! Two Nocturne Eggs and 7kt! But actually, could you do two Vista: Mistral Jamboree instead of one? :o I'll make that 7kt (currency payment) into 16g and 37kt (30kt from the second Vista; broken down from 46kt). Does that sound fine or did I mix up a calculation there? O_O
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
@regxlia Are you still interested in the vista? I can do lowest price 41k or 27g [quote name="Cyanna" date="2023-02-08 18:30:52" ] @/regxlia lowest treasure rate i can go is 5k off lowest on ah so the gem rate is strictly based on lowest gem on ah as well. Sometimes people really want the gems so bad they list it for relatively cheaper than the equal treasure amount hence why 46kt doesnt equal the 27g and also why i list the two different choices so either payment is still lowest for you [/quote] [s]-----[/s] @modusmortis Sounds good to me, But i only have the 2 mistral jam vistas so i need to check with @/regxlia first since they asked for one of them first~ If they dont answer/dont want in a few days ill recheck with you if u still want
@regxlia Are you still interested in the vista? I can do lowest price 41k or 27g
Cyanna wrote on 2023-02-08 18:30:52:
@/regxlia lowest treasure rate i can go is 5k off lowest on ah so the gem rate is strictly based on lowest gem on ah as well. Sometimes people really want the gems so bad they list it for relatively cheaper than the equal treasure amount hence why 46kt doesnt equal the 27g and also why i list the two different choices so either payment is still lowest for you

@modusmortis Sounds good to me, But i only have the 2 mistral jam vistas so i need to check with @/regxlia first since they asked for one of them first~ If they dont answer/dont want in a few days ill recheck with you if u still want
nJ9aapY.png
@Cyanna

Putting it out here in the open — I’m grabbing it for Regxlia! :D
@Cyanna

Putting it out here in the open — I’m grabbing it for Regxlia! :D
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
@modusmortis u are a sweetheart, just send CR and ill hook you up dude~
@modusmortis u are a sweetheart, just send CR and ill hook you up dude~
nJ9aapY.png