Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]The Reserve: Older items OPEN!
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zyz1uy3.png[/img] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18525768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/185258/18525768_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] Hello! I am Mirah and welcome to my Reserve! I tend to hoard some older items from the past but now I believe its time to let them out into the world! Start Anew! Cash in the old toys to fund a new adventure![/columns] [s]-----[/s] Below will be an accumulation of items I've stashed away over the years, but now I will be selling them for whatever the lowest price on AH! To claim your desire simply sent CR or message me below~ (Some items may be thrown to the AH to help them sell better, *Whispers* sorry folks! Mama wants some scrolls that she doesn't need! >:3) Currency that I accept: Treasure/Gems/Eggs Eggs(1:200g) T(1000:1g) [/center]
zyz1uy3.png
18525768_350.png Hello! I am Mirah and welcome to my Reserve! I tend to hoard some older items from the past but now I believe its time to let them out into the world! Start Anew! Cash in the old toys to fund a new adventure!

Below will be an accumulation of items I've stashed away over the years, but now I will be selling them for whatever the lowest price on AH! To claim your desire simply sent CR or message me below~

(Some items may be thrown to the AH to help them sell better, *Whispers* sorry folks! Mama wants some scrolls that she doesn't need! >:3)

Currency that I accept:
Treasure/Gems/Eggs
Eggs(1:200g)
T(1000:1g)

nJ9aapY.png
[center][u][b]Apparel[/b][/u] Keep in mind some items I have multiples-If you want multiple of the same plz ask~ [s]-----[/s] [item=Gem Thief][item=Carapace Arm][item=Starwood Veil][item=Welder's Mask][item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Dryad's Guise][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=whirlwind Crown] [/center]
Apparel
Keep in mind some items I have multiples-If you want multiple of the same plz ask~

Gem Thief Carapace Arm Starwood Veil Welder's Mask Highland Scavenger
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Dryad's Guise Deeprealm Trident Bamboo Breeze Cape Trickster's Magic Cards Snowfall Robe Pyrite Pauldrons Starlight Cloak Black Iron Plates Luminous Legguards Butterfly's Kiss Warmwater Wanderers Whirlwind Crown
nJ9aapY.png
[center][u][b]Familiars[/b][/u] Again, if you want multiples, and they are in stock, just ask~ [s]-----[/s] [item=Highland Gem Guardian][item=Dripcave Deputy][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Plague] [item=Spirit of Arcane][item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Shining Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Seawater Savior][item=Hurricane Herald] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/center]
Familiars
Again, if you want multiples, and they are in stock, just ask~

Highland Gem Guardian Dripcave Deputy Spirit of Ice Spirit of Earth Spirit of Plague
Spirit of Light Spirit of Fire Spirit of Lightning Sprouting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Gusting Goblin Obscuring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Enchanting Goblin Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Seawater Savior Hurricane Herald

nJ9aapY.png
[center][u][b]Specialty Items[/b][/u] Hasta la [b]VISTAS[/b]!!!! [s]-----[/s] [item=Vista: Earthshaker][item=Vista: Plaguebringer][item=Vista: Arcanist][item=Vista: Stormcatcher][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/center]
Specialty Items
Hasta la VISTAS!!!!

Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Arcanist Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Flameforger's Festival

nJ9aapY.png
WE ARE IN BUSINESS
WE ARE IN BUSINESS
nJ9aapY.png
Bump
Bump
nJ9aapY.png
How much is the [item=Hurricane Herald]? Also, could I buy it for slightly under 100-110kt?
How much is the Hurricane Herald ? Also, could I buy it for slightly under 100-110kt?
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
@Echoleaf seeing as LAH price is 120kt I can sell for 110k~
@Echoleaf seeing as LAH price is 120kt I can sell for 110k~
nJ9aapY.png
Bump
Bump
nJ9aapY.png