Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58
These are awesome! (and neat bonus that I can finally see the bottom of my account settings page too!) Thank you!!
These are awesome! (and neat bonus that I can finally see the bottom of my account settings page too!) Thank you!!
Mirror

lwN7WD5.png Pronouns: they/them
TCOg4IY.png Timezone: FR +0
zuKl4tj.png Looking For: XXX Imps
Cmz8k8j.png Collecting: B O N E S
Bottled Bones Arcane-Network.png
[quote name="Asmo" date="2023-02-24 06:41:23" ] Can a kind staff member leak the name of the artist of these banners because that art is INCREDIBLE. [/quote] These banners were made by Tai, Rory, and Alex. https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=83
Asmo wrote on 2023-02-24 06:41:23:
Can a kind staff member leak the name of the artist of these banners because that art is INCREDIBLE.

These banners were made by Tai, Rory, and Alex. https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=83
Oh this is such a gorgeous update!! Hngg
Oh this is such a gorgeous update!! Hngg
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871329303982374943/1078721030094327828/18_res.png[/img] I am so impressed you put uncinate processes on the ribs of the skeleton in the lower right corner, those are such obscure osteological features, this is incredible! Good job!
18_res.png

I am so impressed you put uncinate processes on the ribs of the skeleton in the lower right corner, those are such obscure osteological features, this is incredible! Good job!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
aaaa, they're gorgeous! i absolutely love the aesthetic and lore potential with different lair locations :D
aaaa, they're gorgeous! i absolutely love the aesthetic and lore potential with different lair locations :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
All of these came out so lovely! I'm partial to Abiding Boneyard and Reedcleft Ascent.
All of these came out so lovely! I'm partial to Abiding Boneyard and Reedcleft Ascent.
ePOliyb.png
jA5A7gu.png
FvfV2kD.png
k7mTvIf.png
these look SO GOOD
these look SO GOOD
anomalous_nekomata.png
AH! Fishspine Reef looks wonderful! They all look wonderful! :)
AH! Fishspine Reef looks wonderful! They all look wonderful! :)
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
PdiBTNZ.pngaXbaYIT.pngXRLXA9U.pngjaogUTu.pngd6uTiMD.pngvIZdXw3.pngE3sjxsi.pngEcccUE6.pngwI74OY9.png7Rp5oJn.png
yym0GF5.png
I love the new lair artwork! Now if only Lair Expansions came with them... *forever sobbing for lack of lair space roflmao*
I love the new lair artwork! Now if only Lair Expansions came with them... *forever sobbing for lack of lair space roflmao*
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Dude, all of the new banners are beautiful!!! Keep up the awesome work, staff! :O
Dude, all of the new banners are beautiful!!! Keep up the awesome work, staff! :O
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58