Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58
These are all so pretty!
These are all so pretty!
Ohhhhh dang, the temptation to move back to Lightning is real.
Ohhhhh dang, the temptation to move back to Lightning is real.
I am very jealous of literally all the other flights’ new banners ;u; Oh well, guess I’ll have to wait for Cloudscrape Crags, just as well since my clan territory spans that area anyway.

Either that or I’ll have to move flights just for the prettier banners because this is making me almost want to GO BACK TO LIGHT but I cannot for lore and attachment reasons-
I am very jealous of literally all the other flights’ new banners ;u; Oh well, guess I’ll have to wait for Cloudscrape Crags, just as well since my clan territory spans that area anyway.

Either that or I’ll have to move flights just for the prettier banners because this is making me almost want to GO BACK TO LIGHT but I cannot for lore and attachment reasons-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
These are so cool! I love the fishpond reef one
These are so cool! I love the fishpond reef one
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Oh these are so pretty, I immediately changed mine to starwood strand. Thank you devs. I’m obsessed, I wish I could have access to all of them tbh

on the other hand the pearlcatcher male stained bug still isn’t on the list, pls devs will it haunt me forever?
Oh these are so pretty, I immediately changed mine to starwood strand. Thank you devs. I’m obsessed, I wish I could have access to all of them tbh

on the other hand the pearlcatcher male stained bug still isn’t on the list, pls devs will it haunt me forever?

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
sweet!!! my lair is located in starwood strand, and it makes me incredibly happy that i can now set my profile's visuals to reflect this :D
sweet!!! my lair is located in starwood strand, and it makes me incredibly happy that i can now set my profile's visuals to reflect this :D
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
OMG the new artwork is genuinely fantastic, gladeveins makes me kinda wanna returned the nature jk jk.
OMG the new artwork is genuinely fantastic, gladeveins makes me kinda wanna returned the nature jk jk.
91741235.png77876607.png
The plague banner makes me want to change back to my home flight!
The plague banner makes me want to change back to my home flight!
542vgw7.png
I just swapped to Starwood Strand and it is SO beautiful! Thank you!!
I just swapped to Starwood Strand and it is SO beautiful! Thank you!!
vDIPmNc.gifakWImZc.gif
These are all gorgeous!! I immediately switched my banner to reflect my lair.
These are all gorgeous!! I immediately switched my banner to reflect my lair.
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58