Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77
i cannot stop thinking about an au i created while very sleep deprived of some of my OCs and I love it so much
like, it combines my favorites of my own characters all together in one cool area for this au, they can be very dramatic which is very fancy, it's in a pretty well-developed world I've been wanting to revisit for a while, i get to learn about cool sea creatures I didn't know about while researching for it (like the frilled shark), and just overall AAAAAA /pos
i cannot stop thinking about an au i created while very sleep deprived of some of my OCs and I love it so much
like, it combines my favorites of my own characters all together in one cool area for this au, they can be very dramatic which is very fancy, it's in a pretty well-developed world I've been wanting to revisit for a while, i get to learn about cool sea creatures I didn't know about while researching for it (like the frilled shark), and just overall AAAAAA /pos
0DJvxSf.pngcVPo4yi.pngQ0p4QGz.pnghh5n4WA.png
PnAMpIx.pngk3PfQGk.pngll0CfnD.pngYMPbu9R.png
Bread | Pings Encouraged | Trying to be a bit more active on FR
ohh my gosh subnautica is just. OUGH
i have so many ships for the barely-present side characters that i am having trouble keeping track of them. many thoughts head full fr
ohh my gosh subnautica is just. OUGH
i have so many ships for the barely-present side characters that i am having trouble keeping track of them. many thoughts head full fr
my hero academia
i'm in the process of binge-watching the entire series
my hero academia
i'm in the process of binge-watching the entire series
nature_small.png under construction
Avatar: the Last Airbender. I've been rewatching the entire series and it's been such a trip. Almost 14 years old and it's still one of the best shows I've ever watched! :D
Avatar: the Last Airbender. I've been rewatching the entire series and it's been such a trip. Almost 14 years old and it's still one of the best shows I've ever watched! :D
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
Webtoon, purple hyacinth ;-;
Webtoon, purple hyacinth ;-;
The funny pizza game has become a new hyperfixation, rip.

Pizza Tower's OST goes so hard...
The funny pizza game has become a new hyperfixation, rip.

Pizza Tower's OST goes so hard...
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
potatoes and squash
potatoes and squash
item is 'cedar logs', i used img address for the aesthetic... smirks... 3b87c336cf6c669dce9bfb5ba3402cd32ca38ca4.png . jonah .. she / her .. 4ca884a715e1cf294981e119a25647a39de979df.png
..... || faq » sales » avatar ||
..... "alone, dreaming, miracle."
.. fr +3
My special interest for The Lion King has been back in full swing for a few weeks now!
My special interest for The Lion King has been back in full swing for a few weeks now!
i am continuing to go feral over the owl house sdhdsdhsd,,, i'm watching with my mom now and we're almost to my favourite episode!!! :D just a few more days,,, i'm so excited aaa
i am continuing to go feral over the owl house sdhdsdhsd,,, i'm watching with my mom now and we're almost to my favourite episode!!! :D just a few more days,,, i'm so excited aaa
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I fell face first into an obsession with the hunger games series about a month ago and I have yet to recover LOL

currently waiting on some very fancy printings of the first 3 books
I fell face first into an obsession with the hunger games series about a month ago and I have yet to recover LOL

currently waiting on some very fancy printings of the first 3 books
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77