Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 78 79
ace attorney!

i just started playing the phoenix wright trilogy a few weeks ago (im at the beginning of farewell my turnabout rn) and im obsessed. its such a fun game, i love the humor and the investigation is really fun. my favorite characters by far are edgeworth and franziska :)
ace attorney!

i just started playing the phoenix wright trilogy a few weeks ago (im at the beginning of farewell my turnabout rn) and im obsessed. its such a fun game, i love the humor and the investigation is really fun. my favorite characters by far are edgeworth and franziska :)
CFgatl.gif Jonouchi.gif Kaiba2.gif Marik.gif
jackson or joey + he/him
audhd & fr time -1 & wishlist
yu-gi-oh fandragon project
Puss In Boots: The Last Wish, for the past month and a half.

I'm going to see it a seventh and final time in theatres next week for my birthday, I bought it on digital because I'm not waiting until July for the DVD release to watch it again after it leaves theatres, and I've bought two (expensive) plushies (the BABW Puss with his outfit and dialogue sound chip, the other a pricey Perrito that's only made and sold in a foreign country so it was hard to get), and as much merch (sofar an acrylic charm, some stickers, and a beanie) of my beloved Lobo as I can get my paws on.

I really want to make a Puss fandragon on here and also am toying with making a poseable Lego model of the wolf because I need an action figure or a plushie of him so badly.
Puss In Boots: The Last Wish, for the past month and a half.

I'm going to see it a seventh and final time in theatres next week for my birthday, I bought it on digital because I'm not waiting until July for the DVD release to watch it again after it leaves theatres, and I've bought two (expensive) plushies (the BABW Puss with his outfit and dialogue sound chip, the other a pricey Perrito that's only made and sold in a foreign country so it was hard to get), and as much merch (sofar an acrylic charm, some stickers, and a beanie) of my beloved Lobo as I can get my paws on.

I really want to make a Puss fandragon on here and also am toying with making a poseable Lego model of the wolf because I need an action figure or a plushie of him so badly.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
Fairy Tail.

Anytime I want to rewatch Fairy Tail in the anime series and read 100 Years Quest manga around every two weeks until a new chapter. I have a video game on Nintendo Switch.
Fairy Tail.

Anytime I want to rewatch Fairy Tail in the anime series and read 100 Years Quest manga around every two weeks until a new chapter. I have a video game on Nintendo Switch.
Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Haven't gotten through the main story. Fighting bad guys and riding the horses around
Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Haven't gotten through the main story. Fighting bad guys and riding the horses around
Overwatch! I've been playing it nearly every day for a few weeks now. It's been very fun, especially since I experimented with a few different heroes and discovered which ones I'm good at using. (Sigma, Torbjörn and Zenyatta, actually.)

Recently obtained Ramattra and I'm trying to get good at playing him. His design is awesome, I just love the purple. Besides, he can transform into a menacing, hulking robot. If that isn't cool, I don't know what is, lol.
Overwatch! I've been playing it nearly every day for a few weeks now. It's been very fun, especially since I experimented with a few different heroes and discovered which ones I'm good at using. (Sigma, Torbjörn and Zenyatta, actually.)

Recently obtained Ramattra and I'm trying to get good at playing him. His design is awesome, I just love the purple. Besides, he can transform into a menacing, hulking robot. If that isn't cool, I don't know what is, lol.
o696-d01-Phyto.pngo696-d02-Phyto.pngNXwxhXo.png
the magnus archives! <3 been listening to and relistening to my fav eps !
the magnus archives! <3 been listening to and relistening to my fav eps !
she/he/they | fr + 3
[center][quote name="sedge122" date="2023-01-24 04:20:25" ] The Owl House right now, because a new episode came out!!! It's been 2 days and I am still going feral over it :'] ([i]Especially[/i] going feral over one of the characters who featured heavily in this episode,,,, Spoilers: it's [spoiler]the Collector[/spoiler]. They're my favourite character atm lol) [/quote] IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS SEND HELP [/center]
sedge122 wrote on 2023-01-24 04:20:25:
The Owl House right now, because a new episode came out!!! It's been 2 days and I am still going feral over it :']

(Especially going feral over one of the characters who featured heavily in this episode,,,, Spoilers: it's the Collector. They're my favourite character atm lol)
IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS SEND HELP
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
rain world,,,,,

Finished Gourmands campaign yesterday, weh. Maybe I'll go back to finish their food quest but on the other hand, there's 4 more scugs and I need to know the downpour lore
rain world,,,,,

Finished Gourmands campaign yesterday, weh. Maybe I'll go back to finish their food quest but on the other hand, there's 4 more scugs and I need to know the downpour lore
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
v3k4Ha9.png
Ducks! Ducks ducks ducks. It sounds silly but they come in so many beautiful feather patterns and varieties, there's a ton of variation and I love seeing the different kinds.
Ducks! Ducks ducks ducks. It sounds silly but they come in so many beautiful feather patterns and varieties, there's a ton of variation and I love seeing the different kinds.
AnDjjTc.pngwTBPG5s.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.pngSjV5FiU.pngqKZAaLK.pngmPQFox6.pngmgdSuQM.png
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
houseki no kuni..
so so soo sad but so good.. anime rocks my beloved..
houseki no kuni..
so so soo sad but so good.. anime rocks my beloved..
soul
they/it | 23
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 78 79