Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Elluain's Art | Gems Closed | USD OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@Velkoz

Hell yea dude Tieflings, go ahead and either CR or DM me the gems and I'll add you to the queue. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what type of Warlock are they / current level? Just curious!
@Velkoz

Hell yea dude Tieflings, go ahead and either CR or DM me the gems and I'll add you to the queue. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what type of Warlock are they / current level? Just curious!
@Elluain he just reached lvl 5, i went great old one and pact of the tome for him! i got into dnd recently [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Elluain
he just reached lvl 5, i went great old one and pact of the tome for him! i got into dnd recently
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Velkoz
Oo very cool, an old god themed warlock. Your character is literally is at the edge of starting to get some real cool stuff. Good luck on your campaign! I also started not that long ago and its been wicked fun. Can't say enough good things about DND. If your character has any cool items other than your tome lemme know, might give me some ideas.
@Velkoz
Oo very cool, an old god themed warlock. Your character is literally is at the edge of starting to get some real cool stuff. Good luck on your campaign! I also started not that long ago and its been wicked fun. Can't say enough good things about DND. If your character has any cool items other than your tome lemme know, might give me some ideas.
uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
PEyOcAR.png
Hi! Do you have any gem slots open?
Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
Hi! Do you have any gem slots open?
Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
16447.png . Y I F E I . PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@yifei

Not atm, working on some USD commissions still but I'll def add you to the ping.
@yifei

Not atm, working on some USD commissions still but I'll def add you to the ping.
Thank you! and apologies if it was written somewhere, sometimes I accidentally skip text when reading
Thank you! and apologies if it was written somewhere, sometimes I accidentally skip text when reading
16447.png . Y I F E I . PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
1 2 3 4 5