Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Elluain's Art | Gems Closed | USD OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@Sols
Of course! And Likewise, your art is so cute. I was actually browsing through your shop while trying to set up mine because you did such an amazing job laying it out. ;w;
@Sols
Of course! And Likewise, your art is so cute. I was actually browsing through your shop while trying to set up mine because you did such an amazing job laying it out. ;w;
@Elluain
I'll send a DM! I just got the character a little while ago so I haven't brainstormed a lot yet, but I can send what I have in mind . v .
@Elluain
I'll send a DM! I just got the character a little while ago so I haven't brainstormed a lot yet, but I can send what I have in mind . v .
m16OKP.jpeg
Ah it makes me happy to be able to inspire others <3
I have ADHD, so i tried to make the shop interface as ludic e cohesive as possible so it was easy for anyone to comprehend :')
Ah it makes me happy to be able to inspire others <3
I have ADHD, so i tried to make the shop interface as ludic e cohesive as possible so it was easy for anyone to comprehend :')
beastclantop.png
Heyo, I'm very interested if you still have a gem slot open! If not, I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you've got one!! Username: Spadefish Payment: Gems Commission Type: Bust Character References: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73891843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738919/73891843_350.png[/img][/url] Extra Details: He's generally always fairly tired looking; his eyes are typically half-lidded. [he has a description and another art piece in his bio!]
Heyo, I'm very interested if you still have a gem slot open! If not, I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you've got one!!

Username: Spadefish
Payment: Gems
Commission Type: Bust
Character References: 73891843_350.png
Extra Details: He's generally always fairly tired looking; his eyes are typically half-lidded. [he has a description and another art piece in his bio!]
fqlXbzq.png
would love to be added to the pinglist please , your work is lovely 'v'
would love to be added to the pinglist please , your work is lovely 'v'
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
id love to be added to a pinglist! your work is gorgeous
id love to be added to a pinglist! your work is gorgeous
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
@Spadefish
Will do! He's a gorgeous boy, love me some Python. Send payment either through PM or Crossroads and you'll be 2nd in my queue.
@Spadefish
Will do! He's a gorgeous boy, love me some Python. Send payment either through PM or Crossroads and you'll be 2nd in my queue.
uwu
uwu
uwu
uwu
bump
bump
PEyOcAR.png
1 2 3 4 5