Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 432 433
Skel kneaded the floor "Ermmm... That's a good question-"
"Ent got clue"
"Ah." She rubbed her neck "I'll... Have to go ask River.." The mirror glanced over at the door. Skade grumbled at her, then switched his black gaze back to Xaintril.
"A war'm m'eal? Hah. No chance" He wryly smiled "Unless you like your food to still be twitchin'" Skel stared at him.
"Uh... Skade"
"A'm I wrong?"
"No, but, ew" The blue mirror chuckled quietly at that. Skel was not amused.

(@RiseOfAncalagon)
Skel kneaded the floor "Ermmm... That's a good question-"
"Ent got clue"
"Ah." She rubbed her neck "I'll... Have to go ask River.." The mirror glanced over at the door. Skade grumbled at her, then switched his black gaze back to Xaintril.
"A war'm m'eal? Hah. No chance" He wryly smiled "Unless you like your food to still be twitchin'" Skel stared at him.
"Uh... Skade"
"A'm I wrong?"
"No, but, ew" The blue mirror chuckled quietly at that. Skel was not amused.

(@RiseOfAncalagon)
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328309][color=transparent] aaaaaaaaaaa[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583284/58328309.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b][u][size=5][font=cambria]Xaintril The Deputy Warrior[/u][/b] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583284/58328309.png[/img][/url] [/columns] ----- [size=4][font=century]Xaintril winced. Although he had come from a rougher clan, his tastes had become more... refined as of late. No matter, he was in prison after all, good food was the least of his worries. Pushing down his hunger he decided to try a different angle "I'm just going to cut to the chase" He attempted to straighten up but failed miserably, chains holding him back "How do I get out of here?" The guards seemed reasonable enough, if not a little unaware of the inner goings-on of the prison. Having some allies on his side would surely do him good. ----- [font=century]@Darkshine So sorry!!! I didn't see the message that you posted!
aaaaaaaaaaa58328309.png Xaintril The Deputy Warrior 58328309.png

Xaintril winced. Although he had come from a rougher clan, his tastes had become more... refined as of late. No matter, he was in prison after all, good food was the least of his worries. Pushing down his hunger he decided to try a different angle "I'm just going to cut to the chase"
He attempted to straighten up but failed miserably, chains holding him back "How do I get out of here?"
The guards seemed reasonable enough, if not a little unaware of the inner goings-on of the prison. Having some allies on his side would surely do him good.

@Darkshine So sorry!!! I didn't see the message that you posted!

BczZn60.png
Skade hunched his wings, growling to himself "Get out..." The mirror fiddled with his armour, frowning more than usual. Skel half spread her wings.
"Well... Your clanmates could get you out, or you could..." She glanced at Skade, then leant forward and whispered "Try to escape" The blue mirror jerked his head up, crests flared, staring directly at Xaintril.
"You ent ever gettin' out" He scowled "Unless ya die"
"Skade!" Skel growled at him
"What?" Skade flapped his wings at her "You don't got anythin' to worry about. Yah got a clan, you cen get out" He dug his claws into the floor, wing-tips shaking. Skel stared at him.
"...Um...ok" She shook her head. Snarling...something that was probably better for being unintelligible, Skade stalked away to sit in the doorway. Skel looked up at Xaintril "So... uh... Any more questions?"

(@RiseOfAncalagon No worries!)

Ukryty nibbled the edge of a wing "Hmmmm... clean, clean." She jerked her head up "Listen!" Vagor tilted his head at her "Lost one, do you not hear?"
"I'm, uh, afraid not, shifter"
"Too close! Even though what is between, between- There is a space between- does hold a piece so"
The pearlcatcher sighed "More, the one that is there"
Ukryty nodded, then flipped her tail onto her nose "A long shadow, reaching, despite never appearing. Not fully. But that would warp and there is no fun in that" She giggled "I heard, I hear! One that contains near did break"
Vagor blinked "What?" Then it clicked "Ohhhhhhhhhhh-" Her stood and stretched "I, am going to see what Skel and co are doing. They've been gone too long" He paused in the doorway "Please... don't, do anything" Ukryty grinned at him, displaying far too many teeth. Echo answered "We won't, will WE, Ukryty" She cackled, the sound following Vagor as he almost ran to where Skel had gone
Skade hunched his wings, growling to himself "Get out..." The mirror fiddled with his armour, frowning more than usual. Skel half spread her wings.
"Well... Your clanmates could get you out, or you could..." She glanced at Skade, then leant forward and whispered "Try to escape" The blue mirror jerked his head up, crests flared, staring directly at Xaintril.
"You ent ever gettin' out" He scowled "Unless ya die"
"Skade!" Skel growled at him
"What?" Skade flapped his wings at her "You don't got anythin' to worry about. Yah got a clan, you cen get out" He dug his claws into the floor, wing-tips shaking. Skel stared at him.
"...Um...ok" She shook her head. Snarling...something that was probably better for being unintelligible, Skade stalked away to sit in the doorway. Skel looked up at Xaintril "So... uh... Any more questions?"

(@RiseOfAncalagon No worries!)

Ukryty nibbled the edge of a wing "Hmmmm... clean, clean." She jerked her head up "Listen!" Vagor tilted his head at her "Lost one, do you not hear?"
"I'm, uh, afraid not, shifter"
"Too close! Even though what is between, between- There is a space between- does hold a piece so"
The pearlcatcher sighed "More, the one that is there"
Ukryty nodded, then flipped her tail onto her nose "A long shadow, reaching, despite never appearing. Not fully. But that would warp and there is no fun in that" She giggled "I heard, I hear! One that contains near did break"
Vagor blinked "What?" Then it clicked "Ohhhhhhhhhhh-" Her stood and stretched "I, am going to see what Skel and co are doing. They've been gone too long" He paused in the doorway "Please... don't, do anything" Ukryty grinned at him, displaying far too many teeth. Echo answered "We won't, will WE, Ukryty" She cackled, the sound following Vagor as he almost ran to where Skel had gone
Continuum rift RP
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328309][color=transparent] aaaaaaaaaaa[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583284/58328309.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b][u][size=5][font=cambria]Xaintril The Deputy Warrior[/u][/b] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583284/58328309.png[/img][/url] [/columns] ----- [size=4][font=century]He blinked. Hard. There was something that these dragons weren't telling him. Given his exasperated deminer, it seemed the agitated one, [i]Skade[/i] had been here for a while. Xaintril took a moment to think. He was getting mixed messages from these dragons, but it seemed he might have a chance if the other guard had that hint of optimism. "Just one, I suppose" He shifted on his haunches, attempting to come across as nervous or light-hearted "Is there any way I can send one of your messengers back to my clan?" Ancalagon would send a rescue party if he was able to get a message back to him. After all, he was a valued clan member, a Deputy in fact. Whether it was a simple release or an all-out war, Xaintril knew he would have his clan by his side. ----- [font=century]@Darkshine

He blinked. Hard. There was something that these dragons weren't telling him. Given his exasperated deminer, it seemed the agitated one, Skade had been here for a while. Xaintril took a moment to think. He was getting mixed messages from these dragons, but it seemed he might have a chance if the other guard had that hint of optimism. "Just one, I suppose"
He shifted on his haunches, attempting to come across as nervous or light-hearted "Is there any way I can send one of your messengers back to my clan?"

Ancalagon would send a rescue party if he was able to get a message back to him. After all, he was a valued clan member, a Deputy in fact. Whether it was a simple release or an all-out war, Xaintril knew he would have his clan by his side.

@Darkshine

BczZn60.png
Skel rubbed her neck and looked away "...maybe?" She clicked her teeth together "Depends on why you're here, -" Her attention was drawn away by Skade snarling at someone, a white pearlcatcher, who politely pushed past. The mirror growled at his back, but didn't leave his position by the door. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51024284][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510243/51024284_350.png[/img][/url] "What [i]are[/i] you doing that's taking so, so long? Oooo who is that?" Vagor waved at Xaintril "Good... uh... afternoon?" "Oh, hey. This is Xaintril" Skel shuffled her wings "I think he's new" The pearlcatcher nodded slowly. @RiseOfAncalagon
Skel rubbed her neck and looked away "...maybe?" She clicked her teeth together "Depends on why you're here, -" Her attention was drawn away by Skade snarling at someone, a white pearlcatcher, who politely pushed past. The mirror growled at his back, but didn't leave his position by the door.

51024284_350.png
"What are you doing that's taking so, so long? Oooo who is that?" Vagor waved at Xaintril "Good... uh... afternoon?"
"Oh, hey. This is Xaintril" Skel shuffled her wings "I think he's new" The pearlcatcher nodded slowly.

@RiseOfAncalagon
Continuum rift RP
(Umm... Not sure how to come in right now, basically: The internet got terrible again, then it improved slightly, and then it stopped. I am back, but unsure how long I will be back for.)
( hello, riseofancalagon)
(dark, hello, and sorry for being away for-*checks calendar*-like three months. I apologize for the great inconvenience and boredom it may have caused you, me disappearing ten times a day because of the internet issues.)
(May I come back in after such a long absence?)
(Umm... Not sure how to come in right now, basically: The internet got terrible again, then it improved slightly, and then it stopped. I am back, but unsure how long I will be back for.)
( hello, riseofancalagon)
(dark, hello, and sorry for being away for-*checks calendar*-like three months. I apologize for the great inconvenience and boredom it may have caused you, me disappearing ten times a day because of the internet issues.)
(May I come back in after such a long absence?)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(Yup! Good to have you back [emoji=mirror happy size=1]) (Ukryty is still in the room where Shijie & Sillverglow are. Perditus is now with Skade, Skel & Sootleap, which is also where Xaintril is)
(Yup! Good to have you back )

(Ukryty is still in the room where Shijie & Sillverglow are. Perditus is now with Skade, Skel & Sootleap, which is also where Xaintril is)
Continuum rift RP
(Thank you!)
(Edited because I accidentally added interactions with Perditus.

"A Bit? We're talking about someone who's a little older than me, lives in the woods by Breezescapes, wields a blowgun, and is trying to steal away my mother who I already barely ever get to see." Silverglow growled. She caught the snowball, and looked at it. She watched the pearlcatcher walk away. "Why is snow so weird? In Breezescapes, everything is warm!' She called.
"Not warm. Hot." Shijie muttered, then seemed to return to whatever strange trance-like state she was in.
"Your friend Ciel seems to like it." Silverglow poked the other wildclaw. Shijie didn't even react. "He sleeps till noon, when it's warmest, and then complains loudly it's not hot enough." The daughter continued to poke her mother.
Suddenly, Shijie gave an animal-like growl, and swiped a paw at Silverglow with a roar. "Trying to concentrate." She hissed. "And don't disrespect your elders. Or peers" Silverglow scampered away with a yelp. Shijie paused for a moment, then calmly smoothed her thick fur, which was in spikes, like a cats. "You're too predictable, Zerian."
Sootleap slowly padded along into Xaintril's cell. By the time he arrived, it was clear he'd missed something. He crept up on the Imperial, and then, walking as if right on the air, floated up to his head. Taking a deep breath, he yelled straight into his ear. "HEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Eagle slumped, and seemed to have fallen asleep, snoring loudly and talking to himself in his sleep. "The pie's delicious, mother."
(Thank you!)
(Edited because I accidentally added interactions with Perditus.

"A Bit? We're talking about someone who's a little older than me, lives in the woods by Breezescapes, wields a blowgun, and is trying to steal away my mother who I already barely ever get to see." Silverglow growled. She caught the snowball, and looked at it. She watched the pearlcatcher walk away. "Why is snow so weird? In Breezescapes, everything is warm!' She called.
"Not warm. Hot." Shijie muttered, then seemed to return to whatever strange trance-like state she was in.
"Your friend Ciel seems to like it." Silverglow poked the other wildclaw. Shijie didn't even react. "He sleeps till noon, when it's warmest, and then complains loudly it's not hot enough." The daughter continued to poke her mother.
Suddenly, Shijie gave an animal-like growl, and swiped a paw at Silverglow with a roar. "Trying to concentrate." She hissed. "And don't disrespect your elders. Or peers" Silverglow scampered away with a yelp. Shijie paused for a moment, then calmly smoothed her thick fur, which was in spikes, like a cats. "You're too predictable, Zerian."
Sootleap slowly padded along into Xaintril's cell. By the time he arrived, it was clear he'd missed something. He crept up on the Imperial, and then, walking as if right on the air, floated up to his head. Taking a deep breath, he yelled straight into his ear. "HEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Eagle slumped, and seemed to have fallen asleep, snoring loudly and talking to himself in his sleep. "The pie's delicious, mother."
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328309][color=transparent] aaaaaaaaaaa[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583284/58328309.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b][u][size=5][font=cambria]Xaintril The Deputy Warrior[/u][/b] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328309][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583284/58328309.png[/img][/url] [/columns] ----- [size=4][font=century]Xaintril sighed "good afternoon... and who are you? You look like you know what goes on here. Any chance you could get me access to a messenger, or find out what the hell I'm doing here?" He twisted, attempting to crack his back. For a prison filled with such pleasant staff, he'd like to find out why he was so heavily chained. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it also worried Xaintril. It implied that whoever had put him there thought he was dangerous, which significantly reduced his chances of getting out of here easily. ----- [font=century]@Darkshine @Griffinaregold hey!!! :3

Xaintril sighed "good afternoon... and who are you? You look like you know what goes on here. Any chance you could get me access to a messenger, or find out what the hell I'm doing here?"
He twisted, attempting to crack his back. For a prison filled with such pleasant staff, he'd like to find out why he was so heavily chained. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it also worried Xaintril. It implied that whoever had put him there thought he was dangerous, which significantly reduced his chances of getting out of here easily.

@Darkshine
@Griffinaregold hey!!! :3

BczZn60.png
Vagor inclined his head "I'm Dr Vagor" He rubbed his neck "I, I do? Ah, ooo, that's fun-" Skel poked him in the ribs with a wing.
"Concentrate"
"-ow. Right" The pearlcatcher shuffled his wings "Well I would, but, er. I have no clue where anyone is. Haven't been keeping up with, uh, well, anyone."
Skel gave Sootleap an unimpressed look "Do you really have to yell?" She rolled her eyes at Vagor with a sigh "I'll go try to find GG, or River. Again"
"Oh, er..."
"Well, do YOU want to go?" She rattled her crests together "Ex-actly" Vagor tapped the back of his claws against each other, watching her go. At the door, Skade hissed at her, but let the other mirror leave.
"Hmh. So why you com'e waltzin' in 'ere?" The blue mirror glared down at the pearlcatcher "Shifter doin' yer head in?" Vagor opened his mouth to answer, but decided against it.

Ukryty wriggled along the floor, burning gaze on Shijie and Silverglow "Strange for yoooooouuuu, but not for those born with cold. Those of fire would find the blustery lands, like you find snow. And the wild one would find the lands of heat to be an inferno!" She cackled, then rolled onto her back, switching her attention to Eagle "Pies, pies! So many things inside! Just don't take those from a lady named Lovett or you'll have a surprise, heheh!"

(@RiseOfAncalagon)
Vagor inclined his head "I'm Dr Vagor" He rubbed his neck "I, I do? Ah, ooo, that's fun-" Skel poked him in the ribs with a wing.
"Concentrate"
"-ow. Right" The pearlcatcher shuffled his wings "Well I would, but, er. I have no clue where anyone is. Haven't been keeping up with, uh, well, anyone."
Skel gave Sootleap an unimpressed look "Do you really have to yell?" She rolled her eyes at Vagor with a sigh "I'll go try to find GG, or River. Again"
"Oh, er..."
"Well, do YOU want to go?" She rattled her crests together "Ex-actly" Vagor tapped the back of his claws against each other, watching her go. At the door, Skade hissed at her, but let the other mirror leave.
"Hmh. So why you com'e waltzin' in 'ere?" The blue mirror glared down at the pearlcatcher "Shifter doin' yer head in?" Vagor opened his mouth to answer, but decided against it.

Ukryty wriggled along the floor, burning gaze on Shijie and Silverglow "Strange for yoooooouuuu, but not for those born with cold. Those of fire would find the blustery lands, like you find snow. And the wild one would find the lands of heat to be an inferno!" She cackled, then rolled onto her back, switching her attention to Eagle "Pies, pies! So many things inside! Just don't take those from a lady named Lovett or you'll have a surprise, heheh!"

(@RiseOfAncalagon)
Continuum rift RP
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 432 433