Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinking of switching to lightning
Is it fun there? Any interesting stuff going on?
Is it fun there? Any interesting stuff going on?
I like it here! Our forums are pretty friendly, though I won't lie we don't get dom very often :,)

I like it here! Our forums are pretty friendly, though I won't lie we don't get dom very often :,)

Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
@xwanderingnerium I don’t care about dom tbh! I think my mind if made up about moving anyway, I’m just curious about the flight :> the forums sound nice!
@xwanderingnerium I don’t care about dom tbh! I think my mind if made up about moving anyway, I’m just curious about the flight :> the forums sound nice!
i really only moved here for the aesthetic and eyes and hardly interact with the forums. however all my experiences with said forums have always been friendly. ik you said you dont care for dom, and i dont either, but we usually manage to pull off dom when we want it, and its a pleasant boost whenever theres a marketplace discount and gathering turn bonus
i really only moved here for the aesthetic and eyes and hardly interact with the forums. however all my experiences with said forums have always been friendly. ik you said you dont care for dom, and i dont either, but we usually manage to pull off dom when we want it, and its a pleasant boost whenever theres a marketplace discount and gathering turn bonus
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@2n2t thank you for the input! I like the aesthetic and eyes too. I think I just dig the overall vibe
@2n2t thank you for the input! I like the aesthetic and eyes too. I think I just dig the overall vibe
Gotta agree that we don’t get dom very often ;-; But everyone’s nice and the aesthetic is awesome!! Lots of lore opportunities too
Gotta agree that we don’t get dom very often ;-; But everyone’s nice and the aesthetic is awesome!! Lots of lore opportunities too
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
my first flight was lightning, then i travelled around a bit with various other flights, but ive returned back here because i love the aesthetic! i dont interact in the lightning forums or the discord channels, so i can't say much about those.
my first flight was lightning, then i travelled around a bit with various other flights, but ive returned back here because i love the aesthetic! i dont interact in the lightning forums or the discord channels, so i can't say much about those.