Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Obligatory JoxBox sharing thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[item=obscuring goblin] Not the biggest win, but I enjoy collecting familiars so it's a nice new addition for the collection! Saved me a good 170g certainly.
Obscuring Goblin
Not the biggest win, but I enjoy collecting familiars so it's a nice new addition for the collection! Saved me a good 170g certainly.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[center]My luck with JoxBox's is normally terrible, but I guess this one was the exception! I'll never use that skin but I'm not about to complain about the halo. [item=luminous halo] & [skin=31768][/center]
My luck with JoxBox's is normally terrible, but I guess this one was the exception! I'll never use that skin but I'm not about to complain about the halo.
Luminous Halo &
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[item= voltaic halo] which i put on this guy while i decide what to do with it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49254076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/492541/49254076_350.png[/img][/url]
Voltaic Halo which i put on this guy while i decide what to do with it
49254076_350.png

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Not too shabby! Skin is nice too! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9wLT7dG.png[/img]
Not too shabby! Skin is nice too!

9wLT7dG.png
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
and the Trickmurk vista.
Very meh.

Edit: That skin sells for a pretty penny, though. I could get a breed change . . . .
and the Trickmurk vista.
Very meh.

Edit: That skin sells for a pretty penny, though. I could get a breed change . . . .
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
[item=Fathomsearch Ambassador].... eh. at least it sells for 90g!
Fathomsearch Ambassador .... eh. at least it sells for 90g!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
[item=Scavenger's Tatters] I’m not mad about it.
Scavenger's Tatters

I’m not mad about it.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
[item=Searing Crown] (plus a coin) for my first JoxBox I’m happy with it! Whenever I get a fire egg and hatch it, I’ll probably put it on them!
Searing Crown (plus a coin) for my first JoxBox I’m happy with it! Whenever I get a fire egg and hatch it, I’ll probably put it on them!
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
Got [item=Black Iron Plates] and used prismatic token for [item=Growing Jeweler]
Got Black Iron Plates and used prismatic token for Growing Jeweler
[item=contaminated infectalons][skin=20168][item=prismatic token] not bad! wrong fest theme though ;B
Contaminated Infectalons Prismatic Token
not bad! wrong fest theme though ;B
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7