Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Alidranyx's Daily Loredump
[center][s]making this cuz no way am i fitting all this lore into some dragon bios[/s] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xs927uce0eve4db/iceh2.png[/img] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FoEqtcq.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [font=vivaldi][size=7]Welcome to my Loredump![/size][/font] [font=century][size=6][color=#29465B]This is my attempt to lift myself out of writer's block. Every day, I will [i]try[/i] to write at least ONE lore paragraph here, until I finish my clan lore (which may take a while). Some of this will make NO SENSE at first since I'm straying a lot from FR canon stuff and adding a bunch of things. Think of it as a Wattpad story, where you check back for updates whenever you can.[/size][/font] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FoEqtcq.png[/img] [/columns] [center] Current dragons involved in the lore (will update as lore extends): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73259493]Flurry[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65344057]Wraith[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60465163]Ebonystar[/url] ----- pinglist if anyone's interested in following the lore! (ping me to be added)[/center]
making this cuz no way am i fitting all this lore into some dragon bios
iceh2.png
FoEqtcq.png
Welcome to my Loredump!
This is my attempt to lift myself out of writer's block. Every day, I will try to write at least ONE lore paragraph here, until I finish my clan lore (which may take a while). Some of this will make NO SENSE at first since I'm straying a lot from FR canon stuff and adding a bunch of things. Think of it as a Wattpad story, where you check back for updates whenever you can.

FoEqtcq.png
Current dragons involved in the lore (will update as lore extends):
Flurry
Wraith
Ebonystar

pinglist if anyone's interested in following the lore! (ping me to be added)
1085.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png
uUqCbLO.png
Nba8ElM.png
iRvAqwy.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
bhdEs05.png
q9EEy5M.png
2023-02-09-0xp-Kleki.png
o7ZCFYm.png
QvuXPSf.png
BzjAkuF.png
dgZqX5Q.png
ekux78o.png
Taking small lore
commissions, PM me!
[center]FIRST LORE THINGY TODAY LETS GOOOOOO [center] [columns] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/1RjXxLpn/Nature-Crystal-2.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][font=times new roman][size=6][i]PART ONE:[/i] [b][i]Sketchy Activity[/i][/b][/size] [size=4]Wraith had been uneasy all day since taking inventory. [i]Three thousand treasure pieces gone from the clan vault overnight.[/i] What had unsettled him most the most was the lack of evidence of a foreign dragon. No unusual scents, no strange footprints, nothing! The vault showed no signs of a dragon struggling to open it, meaning two possible things. Either somebody who had already known how to open the vault had decided to sneak in and snatch a few clawfuls of treasure, or a spy from another clan. Wraith hoped that it was the former. Ebonystar had sensed something worrying Wraith and came to check on him. [b]"Wraith, dear, is something troubling you?" [/b]Wraith hesitated for a moment, drawing a slow breath before speaking. [b]"Somebody has gotten into the clan's treasure vault."[/b] Ebonystar's eyes widened in shock and anger, her claws flexing as she growled. [b]"Who in their right mind would THINK-"[/b]Her wings came up, as did her frills, in an angry stance.[b]"-to steal from [i]US[/i]? Is it not well known that we as a clan are feared for our claws and our skillfully trained warriors? I shall send out our finest scavengers to hunt down that foolish thief!"[/b] Wraith snapped his fangs at his mate. [b]"Calm down! It was no outside thief, that's for sure! There would've been the scent of foreigners around the vault, or at least an out-of-place footprint. But [i]nothing[/i] was found! NOTHING! So how could [i]three thousand[/i] pieces of treasure have gone missing overnight?"[/b] Ebonystar lowered her wings and retracted her flexed claws. She thought for a minute, one of her front claws mindlessly tapping the floor of the royal's nest. [b]"You're not saying..."[/b] [b]"I'm afraid I am, dear."[/b] [b]"You think it was one of our own clanfolk?"[/b] Wraith nodded solemnly. Ebonystar spoke after a long pause. [b]"Well, I suppose we should call a meeting tomorrow. I'll have a team of dragons begin an investigation. We cannot have a thief amongst our clan!"[/b] [nextcol] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/fTSLMBKH/Nature-Crystal.png[/img] [/columns] [center]
FIRST LORE THINGY TODAY LETS GOOOOOO
Nature-Crystal-2.png
PART ONE:
Sketchy Activity

Wraith had been uneasy all day since taking inventory. Three thousand treasure pieces gone from the clan vault overnight. What had unsettled him most the most was the lack of evidence of a foreign dragon. No unusual scents, no strange footprints, nothing! The vault showed no signs of a dragon struggling to open it, meaning two possible things. Either somebody who had already known how to open the vault had decided to sneak in and snatch a few clawfuls of treasure, or a spy from another clan. Wraith hoped that it was the former.

Ebonystar had sensed something worrying Wraith and came to check on him.
"Wraith, dear, is something troubling you?"

Wraith hesitated for a moment, drawing a slow breath before speaking.
"Somebody has gotten into the clan's treasure vault."

Ebonystar's eyes widened in shock and anger, her claws flexing as she growled.
"Who in their right mind would THINK-"Her wings came up, as did her frills, in an angry stance."-to steal from US? Is it not well known that we as a clan are feared for our claws and our skillfully trained warriors? I shall send out our finest scavengers to hunt down that foolish thief!"

Wraith snapped his fangs at his mate.
"Calm down! It was no outside thief, that's for sure! There would've been the scent of foreigners around the vault, or at least an out-of-place footprint. But nothing was found! NOTHING! So how could three thousand pieces of treasure have gone missing overnight?"

Ebonystar lowered her wings and retracted her flexed claws. She thought for a minute, one of her front claws mindlessly tapping the floor of the royal's nest.
"You're not saying..."

"I'm afraid I am, dear."

"You think it was one of our own clanfolk?"

Wraith nodded solemnly.

Ebonystar spoke after a long pause.
"Well, I suppose we should call a meeting tomorrow. I'll have a team of dragons begin an investigation. We cannot have a thief amongst our clan!"
Nature-Crystal.png

1085.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png
uUqCbLO.png
Nba8ElM.png
iRvAqwy.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
bhdEs05.png
q9EEy5M.png
2023-02-09-0xp-Kleki.png
o7ZCFYm.png
QvuXPSf.png
BzjAkuF.png
dgZqX5Q.png
ekux78o.png
Taking small lore
commissions, PM me!
Oooo :o
Oooo :o
[center][s]another lore post cuz i felt like it[/s][/center] [columns] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HsnMXwt5/Ice-Crystal-2.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][font=times new roman][size=6][i]PART TWO:[/i] [b][i]Keeping a Secret[/i][/b][/size] [size=4]Inside his nest, right beside the nursery where he worked every day, Flurry watched in fascination at the cauldron set up in the middle of his room. The cauldron inside bubbled curiously as the jar of slime simmered in the green sludgy liquid. He watched in fascination as the substance seemed to slowly change before his eyes. Using a metal ladle, he scooped out the green, oozy substance. He groaned. [i]Of course it produces a green ooze. Why did I not think it would?[/i] Muttering to himself, he put the green ooze in a jar and stored it in a chest hidden under his bed before picking up a diaphanous wing and tossing it into the cauldron He heard a knock on the branch by his nest entrance. He jumped slightly, almost knocking into the cauldron and instead falling on the floor. [b]”Flurry, what was that noise?”[/b] [i]Uh oh, it’s Wraith![/i] Flurry scrambled to push the heavy cauldron into a corner and cover it with a woven blanket. [b]”Nothing, Wraith! Come in!”[/b]The ice-colored dragon responded. With his tail, he dusted himself off right as the ebony Imperial entered his nest. [b]”Flurry, would you happen to know of anyone having opened the clan vault recently?”[/b] Flurry’s heart stopped beating for a second. But he managed to regain his composure and answer in a calm voice. [b]”No, why? Has something happened to it?” “Yes, around three thousand treasure pieces have gone missing since last night, and no sign of an enemy dragon anywhere. Since it must’ve been one of the clanfolk, Ebonystar and I are currently trying to start an investigation to find out who could’ve done it.” “Oh no, that’s terrible! Who would do such a thing to their own clan?”[/b] The Skydancer and the Imperial chatted back and forth for a minute before Wraith finally left. Flurry breathed a sigh of relief, checking the pouch of coins he had hidden in his blankets, and pushing it further into the pile. [i]They can’t find out it was me.[/i] [nextcol] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/XvSBRT6c/Ice-Crystal.png[/img]
another lore post cuz i felt like it
Ice-Crystal-2.png
PART TWO:
Keeping a Secret

Inside his nest, right beside the nursery where he worked every day, Flurry watched in fascination at the cauldron set up in the middle of his room. The cauldron inside bubbled curiously as the jar of slime simmered in the green sludgy liquid. He watched in fascination as the substance seemed to slowly change before his eyes. Using a metal ladle, he scooped out the green, oozy substance. He groaned. Of course it produces a green ooze. Why did I not think it would? Muttering to himself, he put the green ooze in a jar and stored it in a chest hidden under his bed before picking up a diaphanous wing and tossing it into the cauldron

He heard a knock on the branch by his nest entrance. He jumped slightly, almost knocking into the cauldron and instead falling on the floor.

”Flurry, what was that noise?”
Uh oh, it’s Wraith! Flurry scrambled to push the heavy cauldron into a corner and cover it with a woven blanket.
”Nothing, Wraith! Come in!”The ice-colored dragon responded. With his tail, he dusted himself off right as the ebony Imperial entered his nest.

”Flurry, would you happen to know of anyone having opened the clan vault recently?”
Flurry’s heart stopped beating for a second. But he managed to regain his composure and answer in a calm voice.

”No, why? Has something happened to it?”

“Yes, around three thousand treasure pieces have gone missing since last night, and no sign of an enemy dragon anywhere. Since it must’ve been one of the clanfolk, Ebonystar and I are currently trying to start an investigation to find out who could’ve done it.”

“Oh no, that’s terrible! Who would do such a thing to their own clan?”

The Skydancer and the Imperial chatted back and forth for a minute before Wraith finally left. Flurry breathed a sigh of relief, checking the pouch of coins he had hidden in his blankets, and pushing it further into the pile.

They can’t find out it was me.
Ice-Crystal.png
1085.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png
uUqCbLO.png
Nba8ElM.png
iRvAqwy.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
bhdEs05.png
q9EEy5M.png