Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
sometimes a family is a giant octopus, his tiny dried up squid husband, and their several child soldier grandchildren
sometimes a family is a giant octopus, his tiny dried up squid husband, and their several child soldier grandchildren
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
i like Genuinely wish i were a horse right now. or like a really small pony [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d31c0890bac48dc22253783141018bc6/tumblr_inline_p7spfbuCt41vwb5ph_540.jpg[/img] this horse actually
i like Genuinely wish i were a horse right now. or like a really small pony

tumblr_inline_p7spfbuCt41vwb5ph_540.jpg

this horse actually
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
all i want from splatoon is c-side, murch and spyke stuff
like i don't care about about anything else just give me that
(99% joking)

that said i'm glad they're bringing back the kracken i always wanted to try it
at this point i'm really just using this thread to unleash my sploon thoughts even though there is another thread for it....
all i want from splatoon is c-side, murch and spyke stuff
like i don't care about about anything else just give me that
(99% joking)

that said i'm glad they're bringing back the kracken i always wanted to try it
at this point i'm really just using this thread to unleash my sploon thoughts even though there is another thread for it....
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
tfw you buy an entire outfit and expensive skin for a dragon ur abt to buy n then the seller backs out [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] no hard feelings to them at all but i'm Quite Disappointed [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
tfw you buy an entire outfit and expensive skin for a dragon ur abt to buy n then the seller backs out

no hard feelings to them at all but i'm Quite Disappointed
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
why 96. why does everything keep going back to her. why...

didnt even recognize that she posted below this with that whole new vista, avatar, and sig.... man..

i wish i could move on like her
i cant...
why 96. why does everything keep going back to her. why...

didnt even recognize that she posted below this with that whole new vista, avatar, and sig.... man..

i wish i could move on like her
i cant...
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
Mirrors are cool
Mirrors are cool
and here i am again - things change so much, so quickly. years ago, i couldn't have imagined being here. it's another uphill battle from here but i can DO THIS!!!! wish i could see into the future. wish i could know that everything turns out ok.

still love my dog.
and here i am again - things change so much, so quickly. years ago, i couldn't have imagined being here. it's another uphill battle from here but i can DO THIS!!!! wish i could see into the future. wish i could know that everything turns out ok.

still love my dog.
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
Finished yet another book. Wish I’d brought the next one with me.
Finished yet another book. Wish I’d brought the next one with me.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
I know i’m kinda late but HEUHDEJBDUDNDUD KRAKEN.
I’m interested to see how it works… obviously no more 1-shot jump (cri). But it looks like it could be a really fun special with the charged… dash?
I missed kraken so much…

I’m really interested in .96 Deco… my son shall live once again.

Heard rumors that s1 winning animations are coming back??? (PLEASE I NEED THE CHARGER WIN ANIM AGAIN)
I know i’m kinda late but HEUHDEJBDUDNDUD KRAKEN.
I’m interested to see how it works… obviously no more 1-shot jump (cri). But it looks like it could be a really fun special with the charged… dash?
I missed kraken so much…

I’m really interested in .96 Deco… my son shall live once again.

Heard rumors that s1 winning animations are coming back??? (PLEASE I NEED THE CHARGER WIN ANIM AGAIN)
Why don’t you let me free?
CAUSE YOU’D NEVER DARE TO BE!

~Evelyn Evelyn
the absolutely disgusted face i made when sunburn started playing ... God this song is so good i love muse
the absolutely disgusted face i made when sunburn started playing ... God this song is so good i love muse
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^