Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love is in the Air 2023
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Love the new NPC! I'm obsessed with Victorian-era wheelchairs, and wish they were more practical for getting around now. But no, I have to have one that can fold down to fit in the car, and that I can push myself in... lol
Love the new NPC! I'm obsessed with Victorian-era wheelchairs, and wish they were more practical for getting around now. But no, I have to have one that can fold down to fit in the car, and that I can push myself in... lol
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
I still can’t find the Charming Swan, even though I have both the others leveled up and in my hoard. What’s going on?
I still can’t find the Charming Swan, even though I have both the others leveled up and in my hoard. What’s going on?
[quote name="ZiggyThePinhead" date="2023-02-15 09:04:05" ] I still can’t find the Charming Swan, even though I have both the others leveled up and in my hoard. What’s going on? [/quote] Well, according to your bestiary, you've awakened it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/fantastic-familiars/feats-catalog]Try this link- it's your 'Feats Catalog'[/url]. Flip through and look for the feats named 'A Little Crush', 'Lovely Friends' and 'Love is In the Air!' If you can find those, it'll confirm when you've completed them/ acquired the Charming Swan. (Also you can of course check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/fantastic-familiars/feats]the normal Feats area-[/url] if you don't see those tasks there, it also indicates that you've completed them in the past. Maybe you attached the Charming Swan to one of your dragons, put it in your vault, or sold it?)
ZiggyThePinhead wrote on 2023-02-15 09:04:05:

Well, according to your bestiary, you've awakened it.

Try this link- it's your 'Feats Catalog'. Flip through and look for the feats named 'A Little Crush', 'Lovely Friends' and 'Love is In the Air!' If you can find those, it'll confirm when you've completed them/ acquired the Charming Swan. (Also you can of course check the normal Feats area- if you don't see those tasks there, it also indicates that you've completed them in the past. Maybe you attached the Charming Swan to one of your dragons, put it in your vault, or sold it?)
UJXttDL.png
im in agony the grind is so annoying i just want a green bouquettt

happy valentines (late)<3
im in agony the grind is so annoying i just want a green bouquettt

happy valentines (late)<3
wheelchair dragon wheelchair dragon wheelchair dragon!!! i love her!!!!!
wheelchair dragon wheelchair dragon wheelchair dragon!!! i love her!!!!!
w9bDUNq.pngPgv53XB.pngmlHpBMC.pngkCTrfom.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngJNaCTSP.pngcNlQITm.pngbRMhELZ.png
Gbwcg3q.pngBT1N47G.pngx8bDWFu.pngR1dejfm.png
happy late valentine's everyone !

edit: i love Susie :D
happy late valentine's everyone !

edit: i love Susie :D
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
This is the first time I've gotten to experience the valentine's event (at least I don't remember it from back in the olden days) and I'm so excited and loving it!!

I LOVE everything about Susie with my whole heart and soul and would literally die for her (her design and vibe are beautiful and soft, and all the new NPCs have been absolutely top notch, and Arvelle and Susie are my top tier faves. I also love the garden trellis design on her wheelchair!! and as a personal win, I'm so happy to see a canon grandma Coatl bc I actually have a few of those myself!!!).

I also love all the new bouquets and other apparel, and even just being able to easily farm all the cotton candy goodies is very much appreciated and fun to gather! (also whatever I can't use for valentines can help fund me for trickmurk since I gave Susie almost all of my savings ;w;, which is alright because she deserves it <3)
This is the first time I've gotten to experience the valentine's event (at least I don't remember it from back in the olden days) and I'm so excited and loving it!!

I LOVE everything about Susie with my whole heart and soul and would literally die for her (her design and vibe are beautiful and soft, and all the new NPCs have been absolutely top notch, and Arvelle and Susie are my top tier faves. I also love the garden trellis design on her wheelchair!! and as a personal win, I'm so happy to see a canon grandma Coatl bc I actually have a few of those myself!!!).

I also love all the new bouquets and other apparel, and even just being able to easily farm all the cotton candy goodies is very much appreciated and fun to gather! (also whatever I can't use for valentines can help fund me for trickmurk since I gave Susie almost all of my savings ;w;, which is alright because she deserves it <3)
can i ask if the verdant & lavender bouquets are intentionally themed after aro and ace flag colors? they are so beautiful!

i also really really love how susie's dialogue focuses on how much she loves her friends, could she be...perhaps...an aroace icon!?
can i ask if the verdant & lavender bouquets are intentionally themed after aro and ace flag colors? they are so beautiful!

i also really really love how susie's dialogue focuses on how much she loves her friends, could she be...perhaps...an aroace icon!?
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I love the new apparel so much ;A;
I love the new apparel so much ;A;
they/them
With the Suselle ship, my idea of f Coatl having femme lesbian energy just becomes stronger. Wondrous update, Staff! I hope we'll get some more colours for the bows and arrows in the future, but I am thoroughly enjoying this, even if just for the food and flowers [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
With the Suselle ship, my idea of f Coatl having femme lesbian energy just becomes stronger.

Wondrous update, Staff! I hope we'll get some more colours for the bows and arrows in the future, but I am thoroughly enjoying this, even if just for the food and flowers
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40