Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreathpuffs - Gacha Adopts (open)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 123 124
The raffle results are in! Congratulations @Fujo, you've won the semi-custom puff!
The raffle results are in! Congratulations @Fujo, you've won the semi-custom puff!
Ljw7JvQ.png
JiVZDdG.png
CLFJF6a.png
J2GQubK.png
mk2bmrp.png

CainoNA.pngi0m8bZW.png
Big congrats Fujo! ^u^
Big congrats Fujo! ^u^
jbyQtHP.png
[img] https://i.imgur.com/onzcK6z.png[/img] Important announcement as well! It seems like large and intimidating creatures have begun popping around Wreathpuffs. It seems like they call themselves Wrathpuffs. They were Wreathpuffs that have been confused with anger, jealousy and bitterness due to the relationships they were born from going sour. These creatures’ will to live was so strong, rather than disappearing when relationship ties go bad, they decided to live upon these negative feelings. For more information and lore regarding Wrathpuffs please check out the first page of this thread! It expounds further on their lore and traits. There will also be a 3% chance of Wrathpuffs dropping when doing on base rolls! (Those that still have rolls I owe atm can have a chance to drop Wrathpuffs as well). I will also be offering rebases that can turn Wreathpuffs to Wrathpuffs and vice versa soon! Pinglist @viciousprincess @darkrait @jinoga @umbers @das @estellia @ciro @scrumptious @sunkisseddragon @kuta @thrillager @nightfallen @errika @celestialjem @mandee @maliketh @rinkablu @demonhearts @xemriss @fujo @albtraum22 @wolfdance @peepsnibbles @nogsix @mothmoth @blisster
onzcK6z.png

Important announcement as well!

It seems like large and intimidating creatures have begun popping around Wreathpuffs. It seems like they call themselves Wrathpuffs. They were Wreathpuffs that have been confused with anger, jealousy and bitterness due to the relationships they were born from going sour. These creatures’ will to live was so strong, rather than disappearing when relationship ties go bad, they decided to live upon these negative feelings.

For more information and lore regarding Wrathpuffs please check out the first page of this thread! It expounds further on their lore and traits.

There will also be a 3% chance of Wrathpuffs dropping when doing on base rolls! (Those that still have rolls I owe atm can have a chance to drop Wrathpuffs as well). I will also be offering rebases that can turn Wreathpuffs to Wrathpuffs and vice versa soon!

Pinglist

@viciousprincess @darkrait @jinoga @umbers @das @estellia @ciro @scrumptious @sunkisseddragon @kuta @thrillager @nightfallen @errika @celestialjem @mandee @maliketh @rinkablu @demonhearts @xemriss @fujo @albtraum22 @wolfdance @peepsnibbles @nogsix @mothmoth @blisster
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
BIG HYPE FOR WRATHPUFFS :D
BIG HYPE FOR WRATHPUFFS :D
Ljw7JvQ.png
JiVZDdG.png
CLFJF6a.png
J2GQubK.png
mk2bmrp.png

CainoNA.pngi0m8bZW.png
Username & User ID: 2plover (#464742)
Wreathpuff Type: Base Gatcha Pull x5
Payment Type: Treasure
Username & User ID: 2plover (#464742)
IMG_2819.png IMG_2822.png
IMG_2824.png
IMG_2825.png
Untitled_Artwork.png IMG_2820.png
Username & User ID: Nevvermore 132590
Payment Type: gems
Username & User ID: Nevvermore 132590
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Username & User ID: Nightfallen, #237301
Username & User ID: Nightfallen, #237301
jbyQtHP.png
Username & User ID: Rinkablu#551871
Username & User ID: Rinkablu#551871
Lichtdrache.gif
Username & User ID: Azkhar #392080
Username & User ID: Azkhar #392080
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
I wish everyone good luck in the RNG- one of us will get a big boi (hopefully aaaaa)
I wish everyone good luck in the RNG- one of us will get a big boi (hopefully aaaaa)
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 123 124