Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreathpuffs - Gacha Adopts (open)
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 123 124
thank you joy!
thank you joy!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Hello all! Due to Wrathpuffs being released, I’m here to release a batch of uniquely lined Wrathpuffs for you all! As usual prices are $10/1kg/1 million t for a roll If you pay in USD you can choose the specific Wrathpuff you want Only one puff per person! [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1060432511160811590/1074182784345706576/image0.jpg[/img] 1 - rare ornament, rare tail - claimed 2 - uncommon ornament, uncommon tail - claimed 3 - common ornament, common tail - claimed 4 - rare ornament, rare tail (length), super rare non animal tail (fog) - claimed 5 - common no ornament, common tail - claimed @viciousprincess @darkrait @jinoga @umbers @das @estellia @ciro @scrumptious @sunkisseddragon @kuta @thrillager @nightfallen @errika @celestialjem @mandee @maliketh @rinkablu @demonhearts @xemriss @fujo @albtraum22 @wolfdance @peepsnibbles @nogsix @mothmoth @blisster
Hello all! Due to Wrathpuffs being released, I’m here to release a batch of uniquely lined Wrathpuffs for you all!

As usual prices are $10/1kg/1 million t for a roll
If you pay in USD you can choose the specific Wrathpuff you want
Only one puff per person!

image0.jpg

1 - rare ornament, rare tail - claimed
2 - uncommon ornament, uncommon tail - claimed
3 - common ornament, common tail - claimed
4 - rare ornament, rare tail (length), super rare non animal tail (fog) - claimed
5 - common no ornament, common tail - claimed

@viciousprincess @darkrait @jinoga @umbers @das @estellia @ciro @scrumptious @sunkisseddragon @kuta @thrillager @nightfallen @errika @celestialjem @mandee @maliketh @rinkablu @demonhearts @xemriss @fujo @albtraum22 @wolfdance @peepsnibbles @nogsix @mothmoth @blisster
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

Could i get a roll
@Joydom

Could i get a roll
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Claim for whisp/4
Claim for whisp/4
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
I'd like a roll!
I'd like a roll!
Onyx_Sig.png
@nevvermore
Ofc! Feel free to send the cr

@scrumptious
Sure thing! Feel free to send the payment and I’ll send the files on discord
@nevvermore
Ofc! Feel free to send the cr

@scrumptious
Sure thing! Feel free to send the payment and I’ll send the files on discord
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Omg could I please buy 4 with Usd? I think I was too slow wow gorgeous batch! No wonder they are going fast haha
Omg could I please buy 4 with Usd? I think I was too slow wow gorgeous batch! No wonder they are going fast haha
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@sunkisseddragon
Feel free to send the cr and I’ll make the roll!
@sunkisseddragon
Feel free to send the cr and I’ll make the roll!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
May i claim 1 roll.
Edit- treasure payment
May i claim 1 roll.
Edit- treasure payment
HiUKwXG.png pancatcher.png hkcNy4m.jpg
@fujo
Unfortunately scrumptious already claimed number 4 with USD ;o;
@fujo
Unfortunately scrumptious already claimed number 4 with USD ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 123 124