Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77
[quote name="WabbitEars" date="2023-02-10 09:28:43" ] rain world,,,,, [/quote]
WabbitEars wrote on 2023-02-10 09:28:43:
rain world,,,,,
oJK1fXV.png
started The Magnus Archives for the first time and i'm obsessed- i've finished about 36 episodes in 4 days (yes really- i mostly listen to it in the background of class), and am actually listening to it while typing this! it's so intriguing, and i LOVE the characters. martin <3
started The Magnus Archives for the first time and i'm obsessed- i've finished about 36 episodes in 4 days (yes really- i mostly listen to it in the background of class), and am actually listening to it while typing this! it's so intriguing, and i LOVE the characters. martin <3
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
i'm really into the three-body problem series by Liu Cixin -- super super cool sci-fi. been speed-reading it lately :-)
i'm really into the three-body problem series by Liu Cixin -- super super cool sci-fi. been speed-reading it lately :-)
'v' + (!![] + [])[+!![]] + (!![] + [])[+!![]] + ([][[]] + [])[!+[] + !![]] + ([][[]] + [])[+!![]] + (!![] + [])[+[]]
SKY: CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT HAS TAKEN OVER MY ENTIRE LIFE SEND HELP

Also got back into Animal Jam which is apparently now called Animal Jam "Classic" good gosh I feel old recently-
SKY: CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT HAS TAKEN OVER MY ENTIRE LIFE SEND HELP

Also got back into Animal Jam which is apparently now called Animal Jam "Classic" good gosh I feel old recently-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
My hyperfixiation right now is the Witcher and I have no idea how that happened as I was never interested in it before. Now I want to have all the books and all the games and want to read every single fanfiction and look at every single artwork on the internet... But not the Netflix series. Henry Cavill is a brilliant Geralt of rivia but he won't be there anymore anyway so no point in getting into the series for me.
My hyperfixiation right now is the Witcher and I have no idea how that happened as I was never interested in it before. Now I want to have all the books and all the games and want to read every single fanfiction and look at every single artwork on the internet... But not the Netflix series. Henry Cavill is a brilliant Geralt of rivia but he won't be there anymore anyway so no point in getting into the series for me.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Digimon, the royal knights
Digimon, the royal knights
I am so deep in the Transformers trenches, I stumbled across some posts about TFP and thought 'huh that looks cool'. A few months later and I've watched that, TFA, G1, Earthspark and read MTMTE. I am in robot hell /pos.
With the 2nd half of Earthspark coming out next month I am foaming at the mouth waiting for it.

-Edited for spelling-
I am so deep in the Transformers trenches, I stumbled across some posts about TFP and thought 'huh that looks cool'. A few months later and I've watched that, TFA, G1, Earthspark and read MTMTE. I am in robot hell /pos.
With the 2nd half of Earthspark coming out next month I am foaming at the mouth waiting for it.

-Edited for spelling-
acecatcher.png
'the rain' on netflix. such a good show
'the rain' on netflix. such a good show
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
Hogwarts Legacy is so fun. I've never been a huge HP fan (hated the last book and all the movies) but the game is amazing.
Hogwarts Legacy is so fun. I've never been a huge HP fan (hated the last book and all the movies) but the game is amazing.
lego ninjago and the avatar franchise got me like [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfDhcWLX0AA27pp.jpg[/img] i am so normal about these cartoons i promise (lying)
lego ninjago and the avatar franchise got me like

FfDhcWLX0AA27pp.jpg

i am so normal about these cartoons i promise (lying)
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77