Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED [B] Burrowing Porcupines
Hi! I'm looking to get my paws on some diggy bois to unlock my hibernal den slots. Currently, I need 13 more.

I'm willing to trade for LAH price in treasure, part with a dragon for a handful of porcs, or trade hibernal den slot items you may need in return, just ask! Feel free to nose around my lair or throw any trade offers at the wall!
Hi! I'm looking to get my paws on some diggy bois to unlock my hibernal den slots. Currently, I need 13 more.

I'm willing to trade for LAH price in treasure, part with a dragon for a handful of porcs, or trade hibernal den slot items you may need in return, just ask! Feel free to nose around my lair or throw any trade offers at the wall!
Hi, I'm Doodle! (they/he/she)
Animator/storyboard artist and huge geek.
6KQB58c.png sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png 3adgzZD.png
u1wgsSN.png Vs2WmBF.png
@DoodlesDragonDen
Hi I have more than enough porcupines for ya to trade! Id be happy to sell then at 7,500T each which is the curent LAH, but am also lookin for some hibden familiars if you perhaps have any? currently in need of:
scarlet-crested woodoon, smoke gyre, wintermane spearman, pretty pink tail & arm bow, wind rune, fennec kitsune, iridecent scaleback, and a tricolor viperpillar
@DoodlesDragonDen
Hi I have more than enough porcupines for ya to trade! Id be happy to sell then at 7,500T each which is the curent LAH, but am also lookin for some hibden familiars if you perhaps have any? currently in need of:
scarlet-crested woodoon, smoke gyre, wintermane spearman, pretty pink tail & arm bow, wind rune, fennec kitsune, iridecent scaleback, and a tricolor viperpillar
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong
At this moment, I have a tricolor viperpillar that I'm more than happy to party with! Would you consider that to be equivalent to 3.5 porcupines?
@Goldensong
At this moment, I have a tricolor viperpillar that I'm more than happy to party with! Would you consider that to be equivalent to 3.5 porcupines?
6KQB58c.png sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png 3adgzZD.png
u1wgsSN.png Vs2WmBF.png
@DoodlesDragonDen
Sure sounds good! Can do that trade and if u like buy the rest in treasure if ya like ^^
@DoodlesDragonDen
Sure sounds good! Can do that trade and if u like buy the rest in treasure if ya like ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@GoldenSong
I believe the treasure should be 71,250t then? I'll set it up!
@GoldenSong
I believe the treasure should be 71,250t then? I'll set it up!
6KQB58c.png sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png 3adgzZD.png
u1wgsSN.png Vs2WmBF.png