Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 122
Had a sudden craving for baked beans at 11pm years ago. Used the can opener, and the lid slipped into the can. So me being tired, grabbed the JAGGGED LID with my hand, and sliced my thumb open.
Was told I should've gotten stitches but with no health insurance I just bandaged and mended it on my own over the course of like 3 weeks.
To this day I still have a faint scar and numbness.
Had a sudden craving for baked beans at 11pm years ago. Used the can opener, and the lid slipped into the can. So me being tired, grabbed the JAGGGED LID with my hand, and sliced my thumb open.
Was told I should've gotten stitches but with no health insurance I just bandaged and mended it on my own over the course of like 3 weeks.
To this day I still have a faint scar and numbness.
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
Tripped in a parking lot and broke my wrist, and another time I slid off of a roll of polyester and broke my arm in two places.
Tripped in a parking lot and broke my wrist, and another time I slid off of a roll of polyester and broke my arm in two places.
8GgdVkW.png
dT9HQge.png
LEpJMnn.png
BLSc7JM.png
Hah okay so this is a funny/depressing forum I just found XD

Okay so around when I was 8/9 years old, we had a cool swing that was basically a log tied to one of our apple trees, this whole thing was built on a hill (relatively steep)
And my sister invented an amazing game of grabbing the swing and running with it and hanging on it while it swung around (when you started off it was completely safe but once you got momentum, since it was on a slope you could get really far if the ground, fun right?) so I saw my sis doing this and I thought okay this looks easy, anyway the third time i did I obviously let go on the part where it was highest, and landed on my head and tumbled down the long slope (that now actually thinking about it ended in a jagged part) but fortunately I didn’t get to the jagged part bcs my faithful hand decided to push itself in the way and get itself broken. Oh and when I came home I told my mother and she was like, oh poor child fell of the swing and that was it. Only when I refused to eat or write with that hand did she like four days after decided to go to her friend (who was a back doctor) he barely looked at it he just knew that I growled at him when he touched it so it was probably worth that we go to the hospital. All was good for the whole four days it hurt like hell but right after the nice lady put in a sling everything was forgotten about bcs WOW I HAVE A SLING ISNT IT COOL??!!! XD that was the first time I broke my hand :3 I won’t bore you with how I lost a toenail
Hah okay so this is a funny/depressing forum I just found XD

Okay so around when I was 8/9 years old, we had a cool swing that was basically a log tied to one of our apple trees, this whole thing was built on a hill (relatively steep)
And my sister invented an amazing game of grabbing the swing and running with it and hanging on it while it swung around (when you started off it was completely safe but once you got momentum, since it was on a slope you could get really far if the ground, fun right?) so I saw my sis doing this and I thought okay this looks easy, anyway the third time i did I obviously let go on the part where it was highest, and landed on my head and tumbled down the long slope (that now actually thinking about it ended in a jagged part) but fortunately I didn’t get to the jagged part bcs my faithful hand decided to push itself in the way and get itself broken. Oh and when I came home I told my mother and she was like, oh poor child fell of the swing and that was it. Only when I refused to eat or write with that hand did she like four days after decided to go to her friend (who was a back doctor) he barely looked at it he just knew that I growled at him when he touched it so it was probably worth that we go to the hospital. All was good for the whole four days it hurt like hell but right after the nice lady put in a sling everything was forgotten about bcs WOW I HAVE A SLING ISNT IT COOL??!!! XD that was the first time I broke my hand :3 I won’t bore you with how I lost a toenail
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
I now have a wicked scar on my foot from getting scratched by a bed spring :/
I now have a wicked scar on my foot from getting scratched by a bed spring :/
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
Dumbest way I've hurt myself... Well you see there's a list- *flings 50 mile long scroll*

Hmm... Probably farting. I hurt my rear end. Smh.
Dumbest way I've hurt myself... Well you see there's a list- *flings 50 mile long scroll*

Hmm... Probably farting. I hurt my rear end. Smh.
Squishing the skin of my knuckles between my chair and table...
Squishing the skin of my knuckles between my chair and table...
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
Scraped the skin off my elbow on the edge of my samsung tablet
Scraped the skin off my elbow on the edge of my samsung tablet
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Running to the bus stop, tripped and hit my ankle on the sidewalk. Then instead of immediately seeking medical attention I still ran for the bus and went to work.
Running to the bus stop, tripped and hit my ankle on the sidewalk. Then instead of immediately seeking medical attention I still ran for the bus and went to work.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
Was woodburning when I was like....idk 13? Got too hyperfocused on getting some details just right and started moving the pen toward my off-hand instead of away from it. Basically, it slipped and jammed pretty deep into my left pointer finger. Didn't bleed much, probably because of the burn I got lol. 11-ish years later and I do still have that scar. I laugh to myself a lil every time I see it. Probably I've injured myself in dumber ways, but that one is what springs to mind.

The other thing I think of technically wasn't a way I hurt myself. CONTEXT: my dad is awesome and is mildly overprotective. When I was little my dad accidentally launched me off a seesaw and broke my elbow. My elbow is, to this day, kinda janked up and it's funny to jokingly hold that over my dad's head (he is very much in on the joke and finds the whole thing amusing now)
Was woodburning when I was like....idk 13? Got too hyperfocused on getting some details just right and started moving the pen toward my off-hand instead of away from it. Basically, it slipped and jammed pretty deep into my left pointer finger. Didn't bleed much, probably because of the burn I got lol. 11-ish years later and I do still have that scar. I laugh to myself a lil every time I see it. Probably I've injured myself in dumber ways, but that one is what springs to mind.

The other thing I think of technically wasn't a way I hurt myself. CONTEXT: my dad is awesome and is mildly overprotective. When I was little my dad accidentally launched me off a seesaw and broke my elbow. My elbow is, to this day, kinda janked up and it's funny to jokingly hold that over my dad's head (he is very much in on the joke and finds the whole thing amusing now)
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I cut my finger on an orange peel once
I didn't jam my nail into my finger, didn't have a knife. Just peeled an orange and had a small chunk of skin missing -and a cut filled with orange juice.

I got cut by my kitty while he was trying to play, promptly forgot, cut pickles, and got the juice in said cut. I screeched.
I cut my finger on an orange peel once
I didn't jam my nail into my finger, didn't have a knife. Just peeled an orange and had a small chunk of skin missing -and a cut filled with orange juice.

I got cut by my kitty while he was trying to play, promptly forgot, cut pickles, and got the juice in said cut. I screeched.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 122