Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW: Clearing out skins, 5+ pages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Stormchaser, Spirit Boon, Gilded Sight still available? How is 100g for them?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
[quote name="tidefall" date="2023-02-06 11:10:49" ] may i purchase… accent: kite party accent: ceaseless watcher accent: princess of pyrite accent: fossil watcher accent: centellia accent: tintinnabulation accent: brightshine tiffany accent: starlight guardian accent: gilded sight skin: sand spirit skin: ghost ship navigator accent: breeze ribbon accent: featherbound wayfarer accent: lightning dancer accent: love of hottest flames skin: spirit boom 85kt? sorry about the long list! [/quote] @tidefall sending!
tidefall wrote on 2023-02-06 11:10:49:
may i purchase…

accent: kite party
accent: ceaseless watcher
accent: princess of pyrite
accent: fossil watcher
accent: centellia
accent: tintinnabulation
accent: brightshine tiffany
accent: starlight guardian
accent: gilded sight
skin: sand spirit
skin: ghost ship navigator
accent: breeze ribbon
accent: featherbound wayfarer
accent: lightning dancer
accent: love of hottest flames
skin: spirit boom

85kt? sorry about the long list!
@tidefall sending!
[quote name="kkmm32" date="2023-02-06 19:34:34" ] Could I offer up 50k treasure and 10 gems for Bursting Galaxies and Stardust Trails if they're still available? (Sorry for low-balling it so hard I am.. very poor at the moment,,) [/quote] yep! sending! @kkmm32
kkmm32 wrote on 2023-02-06 19:34:34:
Could I offer up 50k treasure and 10 gems for Bursting Galaxies and Stardust Trails if they're still available?
(Sorry for low-balling it so hard I am.. very poor at the moment,,)
yep! sending! @kkmm32
[quote name="Syntiment" date="2023-02-06 19:39:32" ] Hello! Would I be able to buy the Melted Mirror accent for 50kt? [/quote] @Syntiment yep! sending!
Syntiment wrote on 2023-02-06 19:39:32:
Hello! Would I be able to buy the Melted Mirror accent for 50kt?
@Syntiment yep! sending!
[quote name="Whirlwish" date="2023-02-06 21:43:01" ] burnt parchment, ancestor, sand spirit, stibknight, & princess of pyrite for 35kt? [/quote] I can send over BP, ancestor, and stibknight!
Whirlwish wrote on 2023-02-06 21:43:01:
burnt parchment, ancestor, sand spirit, stibknight, & princess of pyrite for 35kt?
I can send over BP, ancestor, and stibknight!
@ShalPilot may i purchase [item=Accent: Gilded Void] for 20kt? I totally missed it
@ShalPilot may i purchase Accent: Gilded Void for 20kt? I totally missed it
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Could I buy this skin for 7k? Thank you in advance! [item=Accent: Icy Threat]
Could I buy this skin for 7k? Thank you in advance!

Accent: Icy Threat
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Hello yet again! May I please grab the following skins for 24kt? I can up the payment if that's going into too-low territory, ahhhh. [item=Accent: Burnt Parchment] [item=Skin: Within the Vapors] [item=Skin: Warlord of the Wastes] [item=Accent: Featherbound Wayfarer] [item=Accent: Orbs of Light] [item=Skin: Blacksand Phoenix]
Hello yet again! May I please grab the following skins for 24kt? I can up the payment if that's going into too-low territory, ahhhh.

Accent: Burnt Parchment Skin: Within the Vapors Skin: Warlord of the Wastes Accent: Featherbound Wayfarer Accent: Orbs of Light Skin: Blacksand Phoenix
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
[quote name="ModusMortis" date="2023-02-07 16:23:59" ] Hello yet again! May I please grab the following skins for 24kt? I can up the payment if that's going into too-low territory, ahhhh. [item=Accent: Burnt Parchment] [item=Skin: Within the Vapors] [item=Skin: Warlord of the Wastes] [item=Accent: Featherbound Wayfarer] [item=Accent: Orbs of Light] [item=Skin: Blacksand Phoenix] [/quote] @ModusMortis all good! sending over.
ModusMortis wrote on 2023-02-07 16:23:59:
Hello yet again! May I please grab the following skins for 24kt? I can up the payment if that's going into too-low territory, ahhhh.

Accent: Burnt Parchment Skin: Within the Vapors Skin: Warlord of the Wastes Accent: Featherbound Wayfarer Accent: Orbs of Light Skin: Blacksand Phoenix
@ModusMortis all good! sending over.
[quote name="hypomargoteros" date="2023-02-06 23:05:38" ] Stormchaser, Spirit Boon, Gilded Sight still available? How is 100g for them? [/quote] @ShalPilot Hi!! You might have missed my comment or maybe I offered a wrong price ? :)
hypomargoteros wrote on 2023-02-06 23:05:38:
@ShalPilot

Hi!! You might have missed my comment or maybe I offered a wrong price ? :)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8