Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary but for apparel
1 2
I don't know about you guys but I love getting apparel I don't already have. I would like something like the bestiary but for apparel, so I can see if I have something and whether it's on a dragon or in my hoard. Maybe this could be called Wardrobe? Or be a button in the hoard or bestiary for it?
Let me know what you think!
I don't know about you guys but I love getting apparel I don't already have. I would like something like the bestiary but for apparel, so I can see if I have something and whether it's on a dragon or in my hoard. Maybe this could be called Wardrobe? Or be a button in the hoard or bestiary for it?
Let me know what you think!
9EHwGiP.png tDYJ6OG.png wAUss1x.png Celeana.gif 71XQEox.png
GXPwpIa.png
5xiTZy6.png
7Zid8hE.png
tqGkHih.png
5vnsOgE.png
I'd kinda like that actually, haha
I collect at least one of every apparel though I don't have the coin for everything. It would be easier if there was a thing for it.

Might be a lot of extra work to implement though...
I'd kinda like that actually, haha
I collect at least one of every apparel though I don't have the coin for everything. It would be easier if there was a thing for it.

Might be a lot of extra work to implement though...
I misinterpreted this post, but I think the mockup I made could still apply. Basically, I thought this was asking for a visual library of apparel sets because I've seen other users express frustration over the sheer amount of items available, and how their naming conventions don't make things easy to find. So, I thought a bestiary but for clothes could serve as a catalog for curious shoppers. Of course, this idea could be modded to also include the original suggestion. Perhaps in the default view there could be a little blurb which states your general progress towards completing the set which, if clicked/moused over, could give more specific info as to what apparels you need. In a world where this feature is technically possible, I think it should be possible to filter the apparel bestiary as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8wkYTDf.png[/img] (Imagine that there's more of these cells here, so that the image looks complete)
I misinterpreted this post, but I think the mockup I made could still apply.

Basically, I thought this was asking for a visual library of apparel sets because I've seen other users express frustration over the sheer amount of items available, and how their naming conventions don't make things easy to find. So, I thought a bestiary but for clothes could serve as a catalog for curious shoppers. Of course, this idea could be modded to also include the original suggestion.

Perhaps in the default view there could be a little blurb which states your general progress towards completing the set which, if clicked/moused over, could give more specific info as to what apparels you need. In a world where this feature is technically possible, I think it should be possible to filter the apparel bestiary as well.

8wkYTDf.png

(Imagine that there's more of these cells here, so that the image looks complete)
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
That would be nice to have. I just came back after a couple year hiatus and I'm trying to get the apparel I missed and if I'm not sure I have something I have to check my hoard, vault and dragons.
That would be nice to have. I just came back after a couple year hiatus and I'm trying to get the apparel I missed and if I'm not sure I have something I have to check my hoard, vault and dragons.
@Ahleu This unfortunately does not check dragons but it does help me know what isn't in my hoard and vault as I try to fill the holes in what I own/don't.

Database Search
@Ahleu This unfortunately does not check dragons but it does help me know what isn't in my hoard and vault as I try to fill the holes in what I own/don't.

Database Search
@wittykitsune Oh thank you. That is helpful. Now I won't have to open multiple tabs. Played around with it before writing this and it has a lot of cool features.
@wittykitsune Oh thank you. That is helpful. Now I won't have to open multiple tabs. Played around with it before writing this and it has a lot of cool features.
You're welcome, I'd love something that checks against my dragons too but until there's something like that this is better than making spreadsheets from scratch
for me.
You're welcome, I'd love something that checks against my dragons too but until there's something like that this is better than making spreadsheets from scratch
for me.
Love this idea. Would be awesome if it worked around the function of outfits, so when looking at a set you can take it to the dressing room and try it on a dragon immediately. So you don't have to make your own saved outfits of the official sets, or hunt for ones made when the set is released.
Love this idea. Would be awesome if it worked around the function of outfits, so when looking at a set you can take it to the dressing room and try it on a dragon immediately. So you don't have to make your own saved outfits of the official sets, or hunt for ones made when the set is released.
eP65k0J.png
Support! I just love both the OP's suggestion and maybe it could be called something like "Catalogue" that we could access from Dressing Room/Hoard/Vault? [quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2023-02-07 21:36:00" ] Love this idea. Would be awesome if it worked around the function of outfits, so when looking at a set you can take it to the dressing room and try it on a dragon immediately. [/quote] I would love for us to get this and I would always use it because I start out by using an existing official set as base and then start tweaking it.
Support!

I just love both the OP's suggestion and maybe it could be called something like "Catalogue" that we could access from Dressing Room/Hoard/Vault?
Dracowolfie wrote on 2023-02-07 21:36:00:
Love this idea. Would be awesome if it worked around the function of outfits, so when looking at a set you can take it to the dressing room and try it on a dragon immediately.

I would love for us to get this and I would always use it because I start out by using an existing official set as base and then start tweaking it.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I actually love this idea, support :o

Another lovely thing would be to be able to preview an entire outfit's set on a dragon rather than just one piece, aye I know there's a dressing room but I see it more as being for mixing different apparel items, is all
I actually love this idea, support :o

Another lovely thing would be to be able to preview an entire outfit's set on a dragon rather than just one piece, aye I know there's a dressing room but I see it more as being for mixing different apparel items, is all
UDy41Fx.png
1 2