Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth Writer's Guild (Discord server)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kQYMl1Z.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------- [center]Hey! With the map revamp there’s a LOT of people who’s lore is now more than a little disrupted. Want to hang out with people who get it? You should join the Sornieth writer’s guild, a server dedicated to sharing and working on clan lore together! We’ve got different lore channels so multiple conversations can happen at once, as well as an established group of people who know what questions to ask to get the lore ball rolling! We also have a food bank role people can ping to ask for food, so if you're someone coming off of hiatus and stuck with a bunch of hungry dragons we can help you out! Sornieth Writer’s Guild has been a dedicated lore server since I created it in 2018, and has changed a lot over the years! (So if you remember it it’s a little different than you remember!) It currently has around 80 members (admittedly mostly inactive) and peaked around 100 members. So this post is part of the effort to get it a little more active! I hope to see you there! [url=https://discord.gg/VphdVBQ6Ka]Click here to join![/url][/center]
kQYMl1Z.png
Hey! With the map revamp there’s a LOT of people who’s lore is now more than a little disrupted. Want to hang out with people who get it? You should join the Sornieth writer’s guild, a server dedicated to sharing and working on clan lore together! We’ve got different lore channels so multiple conversations can happen at once, as well as an established group of people who know what questions to ask to get the lore ball rolling! We also have a food bank role people can ping to ask for food, so if you're someone coming off of hiatus and stuck with a bunch of hungry dragons we can help you out!

Sornieth Writer’s Guild has been a dedicated lore server since I created it in 2018, and has changed a lot over the years! (So if you remember it it’s a little different than you remember!) It currently has around 80 members (admittedly mostly inactive) and peaked around 100 members. So this post is part of the effort to get it a little more active! I hope to see you there!

Click here to join!
I'm a mod in this server! (Also I made the banner art.)

It's a really great place! We're super friendly, and the community is very welcoming. Please come join us!
I'm a mod in this server! (Also I made the banner art.)

It's a really great place! We're super friendly, and the community is very welcoming. Please come join us!
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
How had I not heard of this before!?
How had I not heard of this before!?
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
I’m bumping this because it’s been a while!
I’m bumping this because it’s been a while!
@thegolddragon pinging myself to come back to this, it looks really cool!
@thegolddragon pinging myself to come back to this, it looks really cool!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Been a while since I bumped this! Come hang out! [emoji=mirror happy size=2]
Been a while since I bumped this! Come hang out!
it's been 8 MONTHS since i've bumped this?! wow how time flies!!

Come hang out!!
it's been 8 MONTHS since i've bumped this?! wow how time flies!!

Come hang out!!
i still think it should be the Sorneith Writer's and Artist's Guild so the initials can be SWAG
i still think it should be the Sorneith Writer's and Artist's Guild so the initials can be SWAG
Only hosting one nest at a time right now, school is keeping me busy.

JvUa9ma.png
ykMZ9ER.png
eWIwatT.png
3B15OeM.png
Earth-Network.png qbj5aU6.gif Wvxp6J9.png
[quote name="NikLRose" date="2023-02-06 13:24:53" ] i still think it should be the Sorneith Writer's and Artist's Guild so the initials can be SWAG [/quote] SO TRUE SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe.... maybe)
NikLRose wrote on 2023-02-06 13:24:53:

SO TRUE SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(maybe.... maybe)
@Scintillia pinging myself so that when im allowed to have discord(hopefully soon but lowkey grounded atm) I can join!
@Scintillia pinging myself so that when im allowed to have discord(hopefully soon but lowkey grounded atm) I can join!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png